1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixiv artists

Discussion in 'Guro' started by uraent, Dec 15, 2015.

1. uraent

uraent Avid Affiliate

2. SquigglySwag

SquigglySwag Vivacious Visitor

Pixiv is full of amazing artists with incredible skill and talent, but it's hard to find some of the best stuff, so thanks for sharing some good artists.

I'd like to suggest one particular artist I found recently:
    あへ

I don't usually like the huge-breast archetype, but this art is just so good that it's changing my mind.
    Lots of good ryona and guro here, but my favorites are these two long and epic comics full of devastatingly brutal (but still comedic and cartoony which I prefer) punches, strangles, neck snaps, dismemberment, disemboweling, and death. The facial expressions and soft-looking flesh are the highlights.

This artist also does collaboration comics with other pixiv artists where their OC's face off in an underground arena, which is my ideal ryona scenario ever since Billion Fight (my all-time favorite hentai).
    But the two linked above are the most detailed and violent comics featuring those characters.

Here's a few preview images, but it's really worth viewing in full on Pixiv.
    EDIT: Changed the images from direct Pixiv links to uploaded images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    dinomoneyman likes this.
  3. SquigglySwag

SquigglySwag Vivacious Visitor

Whoops. They were showing for me but that's probably because I'm logged into the site on my browser.
    Do they work now?
    I would post more but I don't want to take away views from the artist or reupload his works without permission.

4. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

The images now work. Thank you.