pixiv (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey, anyone know how to see the full images for pictures shared in groups? I can't figure it out, and it seems like they're shrinked.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
It is a big pity that BeastAnime does guro. His work is very sexy - if not for all that blood, gore, vore, etc. Dunno why many of the best artists (who do zako and ryona very well) like guro. Batman beats up baddies all the time without indulging in a bloodfest, and Batman is popular as hell.
well I don't know, I'm not into the rape/bloodbath thing, but I see this in is earlier work so for me It's just is fetish, like some of us prefer a "batman style" beat up :) after that I don't know why so many Japanese are into guro...and rape :/

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It is a big pity that BeastAnime does guro. His work is very sexy - if not for all that blood, gore, vore, etc. Dunno why many of the best artists (who do zako and ryona very well) like guro. Batman beats up baddies all the time without indulging in a bloodfest, and Batman is popular as hell.
Agreed, the whole dismemberment thing and all the gore is a huge turnoff. It's a pity because otherwise, the zako designs are super sexy, reminds me of the Delmos!

Hey, anyone know how to see the full images for pictures shared in groups? I can't figure it out, and it seems like they're shrinked.
You just click on the main picture, then Pixiv opens a new window and loads the images. VERY SLOWLY. I have a super fast connection and even so it takes ages, so try not to open too many at the same time. You can try right-click-open with the individual pics in the group but it does not make it faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.