Pass Out Indefinately / Death? (1 Viewer)

Nenilai

Potential Patron
Will probably get flamed for this but , Yea I said it, as roger from American dad mentioned, nothings ever epic enough until somebody dies xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBDqH_Kl2J4

Is it possible to make the girl "Not" get that new breath of fresh air? just stay limp, maybe fall back, or collapse forward, doesn't really matter, just figure this is the final piece for a nearly perfected puzzle.

Tried to make this happen myself through the settings.txt, but allowBreathLevel and allowRecover didnt seem to actually do anything no matter what they were set to. And found no tutorials that actually even mention those at all.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Nenilai said:
Will probably get flamed for this but , Yea I said it, as roger from American dad mentioned, nothings ever epic enough until somebody dies xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBDqH_Kl2J4

Is it possible to make the girl "Not" get that new breath of fresh air? just stay limp, maybe fall back, or collapse forward, doesn't really matter, just figure this is the final piece for a nearly perfected puzzle.

Tried to make this happen myself through the settings.txt, but allowBreathLevel and allowRecover didnt seem to actually do anything no matter what they were set to. And found no tutorials that actually even mention those at all.
I actually found some bug (kept it to myself) where if you set those values to a certain value, make her pass out, and then disable breathing, she doesn't wake up. Can't remember the order, don't know if Loader is required, but it certainly makes things move faster.

ModGuy

Content Creator
If you read the guide you'd understand what those values were for - the loader controlled auto mode.
Please don't guess when I write a guide, it hurts my ego.

As for death, has been requested before on IRC etc.
Modders here are more than capable of pulling this off, but none want to given the nature of the request.

You'd really just want to use setBreath - or something like that, assuming that's still in there.

Nenilai

Potential Patron
Gotta think about it like American Media thinks about it then you'll see death Isnt that bad.

American Television Says:

Death = OK
Insults against God = OK
Crime Against God = OK
Demons = OK
Demonology = OK
Satanism = OK
Mutants = OK
Crimes against handicapped = OK
Explotation of Midgets / people with Dwarfism for the sake of Comedy = OK
Mutiliation = OK
Violence = OK
Racial Profiling and Stereotyping = OK

Nipples = BAD
Vagina = BAD
Intercourse = BAD
Oral Sex = BAD

So according to the media, 3 out of 4 arguments says this game supports sick atrocities not fit to seen or heard by human beings. While normal TV says children can watch what I'm suggesting because death is just one of the things on the ok list for normal daytime entertainment xD.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Nenilai said:
Gotta think about it like American Media thinks about it then you'll see death Isnt that bad.

American Television Says:

Death = OK
Insults against God = OK
Crime Against God = OK
Demons = OK
Demonology = OK
Satanism = OK
Mutants = OK
Crimes against handicapped = OK
Explotation of Midgets / people with Dwarfism for the sake of Comedy = OK
Mutiliation = OK
Violence = OK
Racial Profiling and Stereotyping = OK

Nipples = BAD
Vagina = BAD
Intercourse = BAD
Oral Sex = BAD

So according to the media, 3 out of 4 arguments says this game supports sick atrocities not fit to seen or heard by human beings. While normal TV says children can watch what I'm suggesting because death is just one of the things on the ok list for normal daytime entertainment xD.
No one here cares about American television.

Nenilai

Potential Patron
Works perfectly, apparently its permanent as long as breathing is disabled, thank you. I just gotta figure out how to make it into a mod if possible.

Final

Potential Patron
Nenilai said:
Works perfectly, apparently its permanent as long as breathing is disabled, thank you. I just gotta figure out how to make it into a mod if possible.

Please do. ModGuy said he wouldn’t do me the favor. :(

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Nenilai said:
Yeah, what it does is prevents her breathing count from rising. Basically the mod would have to somehow start her on dead and then disable breathing. If I knew anything, I'd do it for you.

I might actually take a look into this, as I am fond of it, of course, I don't look at it as death, so it doesn't bother me.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
PenKnight said:
*Opens mouth*

The Voice: Remember what they say about having to explain a joke?

*Closes mouth*

The Voice: You're welcome.

I remember back in day when users actually posted funny jokes. I miss that.

As for the mod, glad to see it got sorted out. Throwing a few Karma points at people in here.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Scyth118 said:
PenKnight said:
*Opens mouth*

*Closes mouth*

As for the mod, glad to see it got sorted out. Throwing a few Karma points at people in here.

Me: A funny joke huh? OK, a rabbi priest and inman walk into a bar...
Troll: BOO!! YOU SUCK! GET OUT OF HERE YOU F**!!!
Me: ...(I calmly pull a .50 Desert Eagle out from my jacket and open fire, blowing the troll's head clean off before aiming it at a random user) Jar Jar Binks is an abomination, SAY IT!!!
R. User: JAR JAR BINKS IS AN ABOMINATION!! JAR JAR BINKS IS AN ABOMINATION!!
R. User 2: Oh great, what we always needed, a psychotic Deadpool fan!

redric

Potential Patron
PenKnight said:
Scyth118 said:
PenKnight said:
*Opens mouth*

*Closes mouth*

Me: ...(I calmly pull a .50 Desert Eagle out from my jacket and open fire, blowing the troll's head clean off before aiming it at a random user) Jar Jar Binks is an abomination, SAY IT!!!
You're stupid.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
redric said:
PenKnight said:
Scyth118 said:
PenKnight said:
*Opens mouth*

*Closes mouth*

You're stupid.

And you're a pickle.

(Seriously though, calling a fellow member stupid, just exactly how wise is that?)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Jar Jar got a bad rap. He's the only one speaking truth to power, as it were.

As in the Jedi are all crazy, snobby, dangerous, spooky weirdo cranks. GunGun Panther fist-pump salute! Woot!

Er, but seriously, you can use the Modder and play around with her positioning.

She seems to pass out much faster in certain poses. (Or maybe that was me since I'm up way too late on this dang board).

P.S.
Not a Star Wars hater, FYI. So don't hate the playa, hate the game. Double Woot!

P.P.S.
Um, 'til death do you SDT? Er, that's kinda wrong. But passing out and bow-ties are cool!

Final

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Um, 'til death do you SDT? Er, that's kinda wrong. But passing out and bow-ties are cool!
Oh, the hypocrisy. Was that on intention?
Man, I really gotta rig Grimey up for the fetish tolerance paper…

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Final said:
zzaapp002 said:
Oh, the hypocrisy. Was that on intention?
Man, I really gotta rig Grimey up for the fetish tolerance paper…

Yup, on purpose. I'm American. We are pretty much full up on hypocrisy. Or full of pizza, bed-bugs, beer, burgers and reality "TV". Something like that.

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.