Pass Out Indefinately / Death? (1 Viewer)

Nenilai

Potential Patron
What have I done......v_v.... such chaos , glad I didn't bring up the mod idea about hitting the woman too xD.

devourthyflesh

Potential Patron
If you let her pass out and then turn off "breathing" before you let her off she will not wake up, but she will still move and stuff.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
devourthyflesh said:
If you let her pass out and then turn off "breathing" before you let her off she will not wake up, but she will still move and stuff.
hmm, never noticed this request before.

if using the loader, 'androidbehavior' has an option to prevent the vigour-level related wincing she does when passed out. it can also turn off the in-throat sound she makes. it can be found in my imports thread.
should make this quoted trick work a little better.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know if I'd like her to die. It's just not the same when she is alive. She can't resist or anything, she would just sit there and do nothing.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
One With The Shadows said:
I don't know if I'd like her to die. It's just not the same when she is alive. She can't resist or anything, she would just sit there and do nothing.
one of the loader hotkeys is 'autohold', you should look into that

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
No, I mean she would be dead. You can't move at all when you're dead, right. Unless you're undead ... ... wait IDEA! I should make a witch from Left for Dead. I always liked how the witch looked, although when you, as nick says, "pissed a witch off" she turns so ugly.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Any news on this at all? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.