Paperheads (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Maybe knowing my specs that will allow the game to run can provide assistance?

Well, the devs are doing a survey on their site to see if they can't figure out the common issue. Share it with them as well, it may help. All I can say is that my specs are better than that with, to no avail.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Most of the comments on his blog say nvidia cards cause the problem, so try it on a non-nvidia computer or otherwise we'll have to wait for a fix
Sadly I do not own a non-nvidia computer :(

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I just gave it a spin, and had no problems. Running it on an Nvidia GTX 560Ti. If I didn't need some sort of profile to post on their blog, I would have shared that with them sooner. . .

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Sadly he uploaded the game to a trash site.
I can't download from there.
That site request ilimited access to your computer or you are not alowed to conecet.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It works for me, though slowly at first.
I'm using a windows 7 home premium laptop.
4gb shared between video and RAM.
64-bit operating system.
AMD A4-3305M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.90 GHz for my processor.

Maybe knowing my specs that will allow the game to run can provide assistance?

It seems to be mostly an issue with newer Nvidia cards. It does not run for me either and I have already posted my specs and error messages on his official blog. But basically its my GTX 460 that is stopping it from running.

ijama

Potential Patron
It seems to be mostly an issue with newer Nvidia cards. It does not run for me either and I have already posted my specs and error messages on his official blog. But basically its my GTX 460 that is stopping it from running.

Did you guys download the 1.03e version? Apparently that one works better for nvidia cards I think he said or just more people in general. He was also able to lower it to about 2gb of RAM.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Did you guys download the 1.03e version? Apparently that one works better for nvidia cards I think he said or just more people in general. He was also able to lower it to about 2gb of RAM.

1.03e works for me :D

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
I really hate the "no grabs for bosses rule". The final boss deserves a grab, there is only 1 female enemy and they don't come in pairs. I hope his next game will improve upon this aspect, and the fact that this game was too short.

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
I know that there are rules against posting copyright material on here, but the developer DID say that he didn't mind so much if it was pirated, not to mention the numerous issues with DLsite. On that note, would this be an instance when posting a download link would be okay? Not that I have one, but just curious.

ijama

Potential Patron
Umm so i got the game... Pretty awesome! :D The cg's are great, bosses can be annoying but they all have a pattern. I'm missing 2 unfortunately and i dont know which one they are (even spoiled it for myself and can't tell yet which one is in the game and which one's didnt make the cut)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
I honestly completely rage quit the game entirely after not being able to beat the stage 2 or 3 bosses. They don't have any set pattern and seem to be able to hit you 5 times every time you hit them once.

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
Just play the very easy difficulty. The Guile wannabe is easy because all you do is run and claw him 2-3 times then back away and repeat.
The chick that should have grab animations is somewhat hard because she can kick you while you claw her, just claw her 2 times then jump(it has invincibility frames) away and repeat, while being careful for her slide attack which you can avoid with a jump.
Good luck.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Every time I attack the 2nd boss he either uses a breakdance attack that hits me somehow even when I'm not even near him or a long range attack that seems to hit me no matter which direction I go or how fast I run. I've never been the best at beat em' ups anyway but I honestly had an easier time with Ninja Gaiden bosses than the last 2 bosses of this game somehow.

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
@Nekodorama:
My dick grew harder as I kept failing boss fights... and it exploded at a point..

am I perverted as fuck?

Tip for fighting the last boss -

Memorise: slap, slap, jump, charge stamina x 100

you will get that bitch eventually..

all the other bosses can be beat easily by spamming dash slap
(the area effect one, fucking broken move except for the final boss because of her super armour)

This game really needs Sprite Gallery like Shinobi Girl... (unlockable Cheat codes will be great)

CGs made me cum for sure but the spirte animations also made me hot as fuck..

Amazing moaning sounds too.

@Dandy TIger:
Honestly,the marketing for this game had been fucking dumb.
Sticking only to DLsite Japan (not English) to mainly target Japanese consumers had brought 2 weeks of pointless delay + all the dodgy censorship and separated EXE files.

It had been really retarded I say.

I just "obtained" the game in 3 hrs after it came out and donated $25...
Fortunately the game itself was quite satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Oh hey, I completely forgot that I had a jump. You use is so little that it kinda disappears from your mind at times. Too bad the jump button so so far away from the attack buttons. Is there any way to change the controls at all? As it is now it's (Scratch) (Kick) (Run [I just double tap a direction to run so this button is more of a crutch than helpful for me]) (Jump). I find myself pressing the run button accidentally constantly when trying to jump.

ijama

Potential Patron
As for the bosses do the running claw slash, then run away :D As for the breakdance guy, he puts his hand up before he does the spin kick dancing move thing. The 3rd boss she pauses and kind of lunges back a little before slide i think. I had the hardest time with the 3rd boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.