Paperheads (1 Viewer)

ijama

Potential Patron
Hi guys, just thought you might want to check out this game. It is currently under development and only the demo is out. It seems to be a platformer but with a very interesting system that was implemented in order to get out of grapples (similar to legend of krystal furry fury it looks like). I unfortunately have not tried the demo yet but here are some pics.
The creator of the game has a detailed blog and instructions on how to play and what the game is like.
Projekt Wolfenstahl: [Paperheads] Tutorial This tutorial tells you everything about the game, in terms of mechanics and controls and what to do. From what I gathered, when you are grabbed, you press C when you see an exclamation point above the paperheads... head, otherwise you will lose hp and change rape animation. When you are grabbed, you can press constantly x and v. X does damage, while V i believe slows down the bar for your stamina hp and pleasure

When you lose all of your HP (the first time), you do not go to the gameover screen, but verdani (the character you play as) has her hands tied
screenshot8.png (image of what i'm refering to)
When this happens, first press space bar or enter she will slowly wake up, then use the arrow keys to break out, you have to press the arrow according to the arrow being lit up, however, all four are being lit up in a fast pattern (right down left up) What I do is just mash the four arrow keys in that order hahahaha

There are two enemies in the demo, the paperheads (fat guys with diapers on and white paper bag on their head) and a tentacle monster. If you lose to the paper heads break out then lose to the tentacle monster IT IS NOT GAMEOVER. as long as you don't lose to the same enemy twice, it isnt gameover

EDIT:
Controls:
Arrow keys are for movement
P is pause button
X is scratch (press 3 times for combo) and can charge X for a second for a lunge scratch
C is kick, (press twice for combo) and if you press up and then c she kicks behind her, though i recommend just running around and trying to hit several enemies at once
Hold V to run (drains stamina)
B is to jump. Press jump and then up in order to get back up on the upper layer of the level
Press down a few times to go to the lower layer of the level.
N is to seduce? i believe it gives a different grapple animation, could be wrong
You can jump kick, but the timing is weird, (B and then C)

When at the title screen and cut scenes/CG screens, use enter to select/continue not x or c

Blog:
Projekt Wolfenstahl

Link to download:
HTML:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ltuydptklj68ury

Pics:
screenshot100.png

screenshot102.png

screenshot104.png

screenshot111.png

screenshot117.png

screenshot107.png

screenshot116.png

Verdani+Tenta1.png

My opinion on the game so far is, it looks promising a tad sluggish but looks good so far.
Oh and How to get the 4 CG?
Well, the first one is to lose to the paperheads, and after you are first defeated you either don't break out or break out in time which will show two paperheads raping verdani
The other one is to lose once and break out. Then if you lose again to one paperhead, you will receive the other CG
The third one, is to go to all the way to where the locked door is (the room where the savepoint is), and keep going right and then go up. Then keep going right and enter the last room and the lights will go out, (lets just leave it at that don't want to give away what happens)
The last one is to lose to the tentacles twice

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Pretty neat find. Definitely does seem similar to Furry Fury in terms of the breakout mechanic and what have you. It'll be cool to see how this one progresses.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It's a really awesome game, I've been watching it for a while now, was planning on posting this the moment the demo went up but forgot to :P

It holds a lot of promise though the struggle system can be pretty annoying versus stronger enemies I must say, spamming x and v gets pretty annoying. I like the timing of pressing C and the arrow struggle but I think on successful of arrow should do something more than what it does now.

Krecik

Potential Patron
Ok, silly question... Where can I find the tentacles? I've run all the way to the room with lights going out and only paperheads on the way...

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Ok, silly question... Where can I find the tentacles? I've run all the way to the room with lights going out and only paperheads on the way...

You have to go in other rooms, go up to doorways and other entrances and you will get the notice that you can hit "up" to enter them. Also, there is a key in one of the rooms when you defeat the paperhead in there, I think you might need it to enter other areas.

This is really a great game, I hope they keep working on it and expand it.

ijama

Potential Patron

Ok the room before the save point, go to the end of it and there will be a pathway going up, go up and then a door all the way to the end and you will fight a paperhead that is stronger than the others. after you beat him read the paper he drops, get the key from the hole in the same room, then beat up all the paperheads. Go back to the save point room, save then enter the locked door where you can see the sewage, fight a paperhead and then there should be a tentacle monster. Hope this helps!

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Sorry for the double post (technically i think) BUT i just want to bump this thread back up because the new demo came out today
Paperheads v2 beta.exe

The new version adds another 5 scenes, as well as generic "game over" images that follow your fate, to sort of indicate what kind of bad ending it was. I believe you can now get grappled by two paperheads now as well. There is more to the level now, as well, though most of it seems pretty similar; it's easy to get lost in this demo. Otherwise, it's lookin' great!

Oh yeah, and I noticed that when I ran it, it was ready to load up my previous save, but it was glitching out horribly. If I pressed the jump key, she'd jump off the bottom of the screen and vanish into nothingness. Then she'd somehow walk around in it. :/

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Ok so I got the new version (ps, like other guy said, dont use old save game it bugs with it, also cant use old gallery save with it and I'd even recommend not to use any old stuff with it, put it in a fresh folder and dont keep any of the old files from previous version with it)

Now I got all the CGs except the first one, anyone know how to get it?

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Ok, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the bottles in the room where there are three of them on a table. What's the trick? There is an ending sequence that goes along with it, but I can't figure it out. Also, how do you get the threesome gang-bang ending? The only two I'm missing...

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
Ok, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the bottles in the room where there are three of them on a table. What's the trick? There is an ending sequence that goes along with it, but I can't figure it out. Also, how do you get the threesome gang-bang ending? The only two I'm missing...

Threesome ending you're talking about is related to the bottles.

To access the bottles, go to green fog area first, and trigger the dialogue. Then go back and you should be able to access the bottles. Drink the blue one (I think), to get threesome ending.

B

blackcrab

I still can not get CG number 4,5,6
please tell me the cgsave code line 5,6,7

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

well , I need no cgsave line 5,6,7 now.
I already got all of them by playthrough now.

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
Just a quick bump. Planned release for updated version scheduled for this Friday earliest, weekend latest. Quick synopsis of updates from the blog:

- short tutorial implemented
- arrows show the direction you should go to
- indicator that shows "Fight!" when you need to kill all enemies
- GRAB-System now has an "easy mode" which makes it easy enough for everyone to escape
- enemies have less HP now
- Boss implemented
- all CG's have been improved + some new CG's
- hard difficulty left as a chooseable option

I always liked the art in this game so yeah, something to look forward to this weekend.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Dl'd it, and I pretty much got the technical equivelant of this.

Nope_speech_bubble.png

It fails continuously to initialise the loading engine. Having said that, I think that this is the most unique error code I've ever come across.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Dl'd it, and I pretty much got the technical equivelant of this.
It fails continuously to initialise the loading engine. Having said that, I think that this is the most unique error code I've ever come across.

It works for me, ps: here is the changelog from the readme included:
* Overall rebalancing
* Ingame tutorial
* Directional arrows help finding the way
* Cel shading CG style implemented + several new CG's
* Boss battle implemented
* Grab-System has an "easy mode" set as default mode
* External graphics implemented
* First stage completed

The new big guys don't seem to be implemented yet and the boss fight is ok, but has no grabs sadly, just CG on loss/win :(

ijama

Potential Patron
Well he updated an even newer version fixing the loading problem (a day later) that people were experiencing, but im assuming in terms of content nothing was added

K

keiei

Hey, I try to run the newest demo version in ubuntu with wine, it runs sorta smoothly, but my biggest problem, there is no sound, fixes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.