oragasm for her (1 Viewer)

Carlos Ronald

Potential Patron
Yes, i want her to have oragasm when gitting fucked from her vagina or her ass.

i want her to squit from her vagina or something.

and if you ask me: " why don't you use this : Make Her Cum

i will say: for two reasons:
1- i don't want to make her have a penis
2- i want her to have an oragasm metre that max out on different time from his one, and when it's maxed out she will squirt something that have different viscosity from his cum.

and for that addition i want her to have a vagina slit, from it she will squirt.

Wither

Content Creator
Pim_gd's DialogueActions mod has a function for this you can use, IIRC it has a way for her to cum through masturbation although I've never used that myself. You can also trigger it using custom dialogue which is very easy to do.

If you wanted to have a "make her cum on command" thing you'd just need to add the following string into a custom dialogue:

Code:
pulled_down:"[PUSSYRDRIP]"

That way whenever you pushed her down it would trigger her to cum. The same trigger can be used in any way you'd please and there's even an advanced trigger that allows for different durations. Hope this helps.

Carlos Ronald

Potential Patron
Pim_gd's DialogueActions mod has a function for this you can use, IIRC it has a way for her to cum through masturbation although I've never used that myself. You can also trigger it using custom dialogue which is very easy to do.

If you wanted to have a "make her cum on command" thing you'd just need to add the following string into a custom dialogue:

Code:

That way whenever you pushed her down it would trigger her to cum. The same trigger can be used in any way you'd please and there's even an advanced trigger that allows for different durations. Hope this helps.
intresting... i'll check it out

Carlos Ronald

Potential Patron

Code:

but which way is down??

Wither

Content Creator
Not quite sure what you mean by that, but if you input that custom command, then hold down left-click with your mouse and pull it towards yourself, you'll make the gril orgasm. That's about as succinct as I can put it, friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.