Onigiri (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Probably. They work on the JP server, which is official release, so there's no reason to suspect they wouldn't work on the EN

Courius

Potential Patron
Less of a hassle than anything else. You can even disable/enable while playing, without needing to restart

well, prolly sorta uncertain nature of umod that tell if it actually do it work or not... not that rare i press update and nothing happen.

feelin like experimenting with something unknown...

atnep111

Potential Patron
i followed every path of your guide but when i try to open texture/package i have this error "Could not send the game. Could not write in pipe."

:( so sad

edit
problem solved...
now it works ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
Using uMod V1.0 and it works, just need to have both uMod and Onigiri.exe running as Admin

Admin is not nessesary... Due to nature of both UMOD and Onigiri.exe being something shady that I downloaded from the interwebs, I ran both with reduced privileges. Meaning, I force both applications into the same level of Guest account.

UMOD works perfectly, hooks correctly, and applies texture pack correctly to onigiri.exe

Therefore, you don't need Admin at all.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
The mods work thanks! But how can you change the graphics settings the resolution, antialiasing, textures, advanced settings stuff?

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Admin is not nessesary... Due to nature of both UMOD and Onigiri.exe being something shady that I downloaded from the interwebs, I ran both with reduced privileges. Meaning, I force both applications into the same level of Guest account.

UMOD works perfectly, hooks correctly, and applies texture pack correctly to onigiri.exe

Therefore, you don't need Admin at all.
I needed to have both as Admin

Benn82

Potential Patron
###SOLVED###
PROBLEM : Glamourous Female texture don't get changed. Because wronged file name to be replaced by the mod.
SOURCE : Could be accident typing by Naduron or changed by developer for the new version. The file get the wrong written.
SOLVING : There's 2 data you get from the .Rar file
-> [onigiri_T_0XAD63AFD8.dds] & [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053_03.dds]
-> manually edit the file [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053_03.dds]
-> to [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053.dds] then reload the mod file.

Edit : Naduron already fix the data and re-upload the fixed file. Thank you bro...

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
###SOLVED###
PROBLEM : Glamourous Female texture don't get changed. Because wronged file name to be replaced by the mod.
SOURCE : Could be accident typing by Naduron or changed by developer for the new version. The file get the wrong written.
SOLVING : There's 2 data you get from the .Rar file
-> [onigiri_T_0XAD63AFD8.dds] & [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053_03.dds]
-> manually edit the file [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053_03.dds]
-> to [onigiri_T_0XE9C94053.dds] then reload the mod file.

No its just me, i always rename the texture to _0 or higher depending how many stages on the construction, in case of messing it up or using different stages for later projects.

I re-uploaded the Glamourous Female without the "_" this time :p

Benn82

Potential Patron
Hey Naduron,

Since some people had different taste of Nips color, if you got the times, can you make choice of texture color.

L

lquebecois

hi, thanks for the good work, altough i would like to report that on you screen, all of your girl doesn't show any shoes but it does in game. Is there's some file missing in the archive or is it a part of a costume i didn't get?

eduard55

Potential Patron
First of all, thank you very much for your work Naduron, rly like it, as always
icon7.png

I've worked on editting Nadurons YoungGirl dds,
here's what I came up with.

View attachment YoungGirl.rar

I hope you enjoy it.
icon7.png
If you like it and want the other females editted, you can ask me and I'll try to do it
icon12.png

N

NitroNuke

I love the mods, worked for me for a while but since I restarted my computer uMod is having some issues. When I launch the application, I can see the window on my task bar but it does not actually open a visible window. Anyone proficient with uMod who knows how to solve this?

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Try opening the window, and then holding the Windows key and pressing the Up arrow
It should force it to maximize, and then if you're on W7 or W8 you can drag it down from there with the mouse

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
First of all, thank you very much for your work Naduron, rly like it, as always
icon7.png

I've worked on editting Nadurons YoungGirl dds,
here's what I came up with.

View attachment 20736

I hope you enjoy it.
icon7.png
If you like it and want the other females editted, you can ask me and I'll try to do it
icon12.png

Beautiful update, Eduard. I tried this out and noticed the differences. I thank you and ask you to do more. :) {please!}
As always, awaiting more Onigiri updates from Naduron and anyone else. This game definitely has a "Phantasy Star Uninverse" and "Sengoku Musou" feel to it. Loving it! Now, if we can just get our npc helpers in the buff...

- M

strapjob

Potential Patron
How is this game compared to pso2 or Tera? Between sega dropping the ball with the attack on them and Tera being boring and having a bad endgame. Would like to try a new good action mmo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.