Onigiri (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
How is this game compared to pso2 or Tera? Between sega dropping the ball with the attack on them and Tera being boring and having a bad endgame. Would like to try a new good action mmo.

It's just a cheap copy of pso2, the only reason you would play it is the story.
there is nothing else that is good about it, its lacking tons of features like the guild system, trade, auction house and etc.
there is only one instance you will grind grinding at each zone which is the boss instance, which you will grinding over and over and over and over again, like 200 times just so you can go to the next zone and repeat it again on the boss instance.
the different between pso2 and onigiri is that pso2 has map generated, while onigiri doesn't.
So you will get exhausted pretty fast.

FantasyDivine

Potential Patron
hi, thanks for the good work, altough i would like to report that on you screen, all of your girl doesn't show any shoes but it does in game. Is there's some file missing in the archive or is it a part of a costume i didn't get?

I agree with this. While it is a nice mod. I also have the shoes still. Not that it matters too much but still.

S

Shinatama12

It keeps saying umod / inigiri stopped working. How do I stop them from crashing when using the glamour one?

J

jesse delos reyes

Hi!

It's not working anymore. Its only making the bewbies shinier. Is it still working for you guys?

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.