(Old Canon) Ryona City: Striking Harleyz; A petals dance. (1 Viewer)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
This is part of the cooperative RolePlay "Ryona City" for further info of the characters and the world this RP takes place please visit:
Ryona City - Collaborative Roleplay and Canon
This is cannon to the lore and future RP of this setting

This an fight between the Zako group "Harleyz" made by Baku|Haku, Petal created by NNin and XinbiRed created by Idoro.

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz is drivin a heavy van with spikes on the front and crashing into other cars. Several

lauhing voices can be hear, from insode the place

<NNin>
"!?"

<Harleyz>
*The van stops mid road and a random harley jumps from the back with a rocket laucher and

shoots Petal "This will be a blast!"

<Petal>
* Petal carries NNin, Idoro, Zihuan away at the moment she saw the van!

<Harleyz>
* The Harleyz laughs and claps when the missile misses and creates an explotion

"More! More More!"

* The Harleyz shoots Petal again

<Zihuan>
* Zihuan takes hold of NNin.
"Brother. Shall I deploy one of the Xinbi?"
*Zihuan nodded. "Yeah.. been wanting to field test them more, right?"

<Petal>
* Petal Lang and others are behind a brick cover. "I must engage them...." she said, shooting

back to Harleyz

<Harleyz>
*Another Harley opens the back part of the van. Two of them carry a mini gun. The other one

being clumsy falls from the van "D-Don't go without me!"

<Zihuan>
* Zihuan tapped Petal on the shoulder, and mentioned something in Chinese before slipping away

with NNin and Idoro.

<Harleyz>
*The one with the Rocket Launcher reloads while the Harleyz with the minigun try to piece the

wall cover

<Petal>
* Petal nods. Then runs to a nearby wall.
"Need to keep moving, or I will be dead by minigun's rapid impact."

<Harleyz>
*Both Harleyz laugh as the keep shooting. The impact of the bullets slowly tears up the wall

"Come out you little mice!"

<Petal>
* Petal jumps to another wall, shooting through one big hole, aiming at the one of Harleyz!

<Harleyz>
*The Harleyz are so caugh up on their task that they don't notice Petal shooting them. The minu

gun stops shooting as soon as one drops dead to the ground and the other tries in vaind to ligt

up the thing by herself

<Harleyz>
"HeY! It's no time to take a nap!"

<Petal>
* Petal flips over the wall. Then jump in to get close to the remaning Harleyz!

<Harleyz>
"Aa-Aah..." The Harley holding the minigun runs towards the other Harley that tripped. She is

wearing a moose cap and a sweatshirt. She is sobbing in the ground when the other Harley kicks

her "Get her Target Practice"

<Target Practice>
*Target Practice is force into collision agaist the petal.

<Petal>
* Petal don't care what it is, she moves in to slash at this Target!

<Target Practice>
"Aaaah!" Target Practice is slashed. She falls on her knees with a huge wound across her chest

"Uuh...Uuuhh..." She falls to the floor but still sobbing like a little girl. The Petal comes

out with a crowbar and attacks Petal

<Harleyz>
*The harley comes out with a crowbar and attacks Petal

<Petal>
* Petal blocks the bar and kick the girl in her crotch! "Yah!"

<Harley>
"Kyaah!" The harley covers her crotch and falls to her knees "Uuggh...Why you..."

<Petal>
* Petal knees Harleyz in the face. "That was my joke."

<Harleyz>
"Aaah!" Harley is forced back by the knee hitting her square on the face falling back with her

nose bleeding. "Uuh..." Harley is dizzy due to the kick that Petal gave her

<Petal>
* Petal stabs her sword to finish off the enemy. Then she moves to the minigun, trying to turn

it to the van!

<XinbiRed>
Suddenly, a slash would come at the back of one of the Harleyz not yet engaged with Petal..

<Harleyz>
* Harley 's eyes go wide open as she is stabbed on the chest. She grabs the sword in a last

effort to take it out but the life dissapears from her eyes quickly. The Minigun is unprotected

by the most part. However suddenly Petal's back becomes heavier when Target Practive is alive

and well. She clumsily clinges on the back of petal trying to choke her with a crowbar "Meanie!

That really hurt!"

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz is loading her rocket laucher when she is slashed on the back "Aaaah!" She turns back

to aim her rocket launcher to who ever did it and shoot him or her with the Rocket Launcher "I

can't use gala dress now, DIE!"

<XinbiRed>
The person who stabbed the Harley girl giggles. She then turned to Petal and said, "Hey! Need a

little help?"

<Petal>
* Petal was choked "Gahg!" and tries to elbow back to Target practice

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz Shoots the little girl more out of spite that seeing who her enemy is with a rocket

launcher. Its power full but only has two shoots .

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed gasped. "I'll take that as a yes!" She then ran across the field and made a dive

kick for Target Practice!

<Target Practice>
*Target Practice is elbowed at the first sight on pain she whines like a child and falls to the

floor crying "Noo! Help! I don't wanna die again it hurts!" as soon as she finish that sentece

she is kicked on the back and falls to the floor ubcouinssious

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed helped Petal to her feet. "You okay, hon?" she says with a slightly southern US

accent..

<Petal>
"*cough Thanks."
* Petal examine XinbiRed "Mister's reinforcement?"

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz pops out of the van with a 6mm and shoots at the two girls both Petal and XinbiRed

"Tea time is over ladies"

<Petal>
* Petal covers XinbiRed with her body and Chi Armor!

<Harleyz>
"Cute....BomShell! Go get them!"

<BomShell>
*Another harley pops out from the van she has burn marks all over her body and a harlequin mask

on her head, Most of her suit is made out of ruber that is fireproof. She has an axe on her hip

and a flame trhower on her hand

"Let's see how much can the little mice endure under fire!"

<XinbiRed>
The girl holding up Petal would look familiar to her, medium-length blonde hair tied up in a

foxtail, lightly-tanned skin and dark green eyes. She seemed to be wearing a modified combat

suit with various straps and bullet belts across her chest, thighs and upper arms. Long black

boots and glvoes, along with bikini bottoms and a high-neck halter top completed the outfit.

**A single red stripe was across her top, which is most likely where she derived her codename.

A black fascemask covered her mouth and nose, making her look sort of like some modern ninja.

* XinbiRed winked at Petal. "Can you move? I think we're about to come under fire."

<Petal>
* Petal nods.

<BomShell>
* Harleyz shoots fire at both Petal and XinbiRed "JAJAJAJA! BURN! BURN INTO A CRIPS!"

<Harley>
* Harley pulls out a crowbar in chase they scape.

<Petal>
"Split!" Lang shouts, and jumps to the side.

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed also dives to the side, attempting to avoid the fire. "Yeow!"

<Harleyz>
"They said you were strong little Petal, I want to see that!" She catches Petal on midsplit

leaving bomshell to fight XinbiRed The main Harley tries to hit Petal with the crowbar.
<BomShell>
BombShell laughed as she kept shooting at the little one chasing her "So fast! You are on fire

gurrl!"

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed ducked behind a dumpster. "Damn! It's too early to barbecue!"

* XinbiRed gets a moment to think of how she was going to combat this crazy pyro girl..

<Petal>
* Petal parries the crowbar "Hah!" and she tries to disarm this enemy by stabbing to her

flamthrower arm

<BomShell>
*Bombshell sttoped her firing upon seeing the dumpster. There might be alcohol on it and she

would burn as well, she pulls out her axe and swings it at XinbiRed "Heeres HARLEY!" She keep

hitting the dubmster with an axe. "I just want to axe you a question"

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz managues to catch Petal's stabbing hand and hilding it with a strong grip. She does

this to deliver a kick to the Petal's stomach and give her some space between the two

combatans.

<Petal>
* Petal winded as she was kicked, holding her midsection....

<XinbiRed>
Suddenly, Xinbi Red would leap out from the side of the dumpster, rolling to her feet and

aiming at the gas tank on Bombshell's flamethrower! "I'm gonna drop you like a bad pun!" she

said, firing her M9!

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz bomshell turns to XinbiRed and looks at her before she exploted. Fire surounds her.

Her suit contains most of it but the impact of the bullets forces the flamethrower to combust

and she is send flying screaming in pain as she flies back she screams "This blows!"

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed chuckled, blowing the smoke from her barrel. "I guess she couldn't handle the heat!"

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz knees Petal on the throat to make her respiration even more difficult to have "He

said this would work...To keep choking you..." Harley grabs her crowbar and tries to choke the

Harley with it "He never mention it would be this fun"

<BomShell>
* Bombshell slowly get's up most of her flesh melted. She sobs as she tries to stand still. She

grabs her axe and screams trying to get one last slash at XinbiRed.

<Petal>
* Petal gasps, this Harleyz is fast and skilled than other.... the knee struggle her long

enough to let the enemy wrap her neck....

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed holds her sword confidently, smiling. "You should know better than to play with

fire, sug."

<Petal>
* Petal moves her pistol slowly to her the Harleyz behind, aiming to her leg...

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz grabs Petal by her neck making sure that she can't hold any air. Her eyes turn red

and smiles "Yes...Yes! DIE! I SHALL WIN MY NAME AND!" She makes sure that is the cold steel of

the crowbar that marks dear Petal's neck. She feels Petal moving and tries to choke her harder.

<Petal>
* Petal shoots her pistol to the Harleyz's leg!

<Bombshell>
* Bombshell screams and tries to kill XinbiRed with slow but powerfull slashes of her axe,

Alrough effective an axe is a slow weapon on combat and usefull only to deliver a fatal blown.

Other than that using it as close quarters specially a firefighter axe its awkard and slow.

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz 's eyes widen as she is shoot on the leg "Aaargh!" she stops choking Petal but out of

spite she uses the crowbar as a bat and hits Petal's shoulder. She aims to disable that

shoulder for the moment "PlayBall!" she screams

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed had no trouble dodging the axe swings. She laughs as she does so, trying to earn

Bombshell's ire. "Honey, you couldn't hit the broadside of a grizzly bear.. teehee! ~<3"

<Petal>
"Argh!" the impact forced her to drop her pistol... but she was free so Petal rolls away.

Holding her neck and coughing

<Bombshell>
* Bombshell fakes a stike with the axe to trick XinbiRed into taking a step. If this works she

will try to sweep XinBiRed's leg and force her to trip.

<XinbiRed>
Unfortunately, Red took the bait and tripped up, wobbling and falling onto her back! "Ngh..!"

<Petal>
'Looks like the shot just graze...' Lang thinks while trying to get back to her feet

<Bombshell>
* Bombshell drops her axe and goes hand to hand. She jumps on top of XinbiRed and punches her

face. She makes sure that both of her legs are on the floor and that her weight forces the

child into the ground so she can punch her fiercesly. "Having fun!" screams the petal as she

launches a punch aiming for XimbiRed's cheeck

<XinbiRed>
"Uagh!! OOF!!" Red screams as she is laid into by the Harleyz girl.

<Harleyz>
* Harleyz grabs her shoe and throws it at Petal. Since it's a high heel boot this might bring

trouble to Petal if it hits her on the eye. She throws the other one and jumps in one foot

trying to grabs the gun

<XinbiRed>
With her gun still in her hand, Red shoves the end of the barrel into Bombshell's torso.

"Yeah... LOTS of fun!"
She then shoots her.. point-blank!

<Petal>
* Petal slashs those shoes and moves in fast to attack the Harley with her sword! "Stay still!"

<Bombshell>
* Bomshell gasp as she is shoot on the torso. She took her anti bullet dress for a fireproff

suit that didn't worked on explotions. The impact and velocity of the bullet is more that

enough to pierce the harley flesh. She drops dead on top of XinbiRed "Uuh..."

<Harley>
* Harley gasp as she sees Petal closing in. She shoots the chinisse girl as she moves quickly

towards her. She drops herself to the floor in order to aim her gun better.

<XinbiRed>
"Guh.." she grunts as she pushes the dying Harley off of her. "What a psycho..!"

<Petal>
Though expected the shot Petal can only move aside and the bullet hit her arm...

<Bombshell>
* Bombshell dies and giggles while her life is drawn away. "Jee...Jeh..."

<Petal>
* Petal spins and fall to the ground...
"Ack....." she grunts...

<XinbiRed>
"Eegh.." she says, backing up from Bombshell.. she then gets to her feet and tries to find

Petal... "Now where did that Asian chick get to..?"

<Harley>
* Harley laughs out lound and slowly stands up she looks at Petal and pulls out her gun to

shoot Petal on the legs to make sure she can't scape anymore. She limps slowly towards petal.

"Petals are beatiful..."

* Harley puts the gun to Petal's neck "But they all root..."

* Bombshell dies with a wide smile on her face.

<XinbiRed>
"!!" She spots the Harley about to shoot Petal.. and fires her gun at her, attempting to stop

her before she can shoot her ally!

<Petal>
"Ahh...!" she cried when her leg was shot... 'Can't move....'

<Harley>
* Harley is shoot on the shoulder she grunts and shoots at XinbiRred out of spite more than

anything. "Uugh...Little runt!"

<XinbiRed>
"GYAH!!" Red was shot in her leg.. and falls to the ground as well. "D-dammit.. should've taken

cover.. like in the video games."

* Petal uses her another arm to push herself up then lash it out to grab the Harley 's gun!

<Petal>Then she tries to struggle with her

<Harley>
* Harley stomps on Petal's neck and appricres presute. Not so much since she is hurt from her

leg but enough to choke the Petal to death. She keeps pop shooting at XinbiRed making sure she

doesn't get up "You'll have yout turn soon enought, It's sad really how little girls want to

die so quickly....Isn't that right petal?"

<Petal>"
Gnhgh!" she failed to struggle with the Harley....

And now she got her windpipe blocked. Only thing she can do is brabbing the leg...

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed limped across the ground, narrowly missing being shot again. "W-watch it!"

<Petal>
..or it seem...

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed whimpers and crawls behind an overturned car for cover.

<Harley>
* Harley laughs her head out. She looses a little balances as Petal move her around. She uses

her wounded limb to barely stay a foot. "Hmp! As I keep the runt on the floor I'll choke you to

death. There is nothing you can do Petal! No one can help you now"

* Harley laughs like a mad woman. She realises her gun has three more shoots left and looks at

XinbiRed. She won't fire at all but she'll wait for her to come out and shoot

<Petal>
* Petal sees that she has no shoes now... Petal moves her hand to pull out a small needle from

her bun. Before she stabs that to the bared foot of Harley ! "I... have a trick..."

<Harley>
"Gyaaah!"

* Harley screams and loses her balance finally letting Petal go. In the process she drops her

gun and looks up at Petal "Gghn...No..No!" She tries to crawl towards the gun.

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed stands up from her cover... and lines up a carefully aimed shot at the remaining

Harley. "...."
She then takes the shot, hoping her shaky leg wouldn't cause her aim to be off..

<Harley>
* Harley get's shoot on the head causing her to drop death on the floor twitching "Uuuh..." She

dies

<Petal>
* Petal wishs there is no more Harley...

<Harley>
* Harley target practice wakes up and looks around "Noo! Everyone is death again!" She jumps

into the van and drives it away "T-This isn't over! Gaaaah!"

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed limps over to Petal, holstering her gun. "Whew... you okay, Petal? I was about to

call for backup if that lasted any longer.."

<Petal>
"My arm and leg are... wounded... *grunts..."

<Petal>
"But I assume we are safe." she said, still lying.

<Harley>
*A piece of paper flies trough the van landing near Petal and XinbiRed. The paper reads

"Comming soon, The red tent circurs"

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed winced, chuckling. "Yeah.. I took a bullet that I could've avoided.. but the

Shenlong boys can patch us up, huh?" She giggled.

She offered Petal a hand, pulling down her mask and smiling. "Oh and by the way.. long time no

see, huh?"

<Petal>
* Petal looks at the face... "You are..."

<XinbiRed>
* XinbiRed giggled. "I used to be a Pearl Rider.. but Idoro convinced us to join the Shenlong

Family when he left the Pearls."

"I fought you and Hui some months back. But my face was covered up so you probably don't

recognize me!"

<Petal>
"Oh, I remembered."

<Petal & XinbiRed>
Both girls in red hear a sound of a car. It's Bai Bi's support team.

Soon they will get first aid and proper patch ....

<END>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.