No Cumming Unless the Toggle Key (J) is Pressed - Request Filled (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I would like to request a loader mod that disables the guy automatically cumming in the game after enough time, and instead the guy can only cum if the J key is pressed. However, if something like this already exists, or there is a specific setting I am not aware of, feel free to let me know.
-Antimatter42

Shantofficiel

Potential Patron
hmm i think with the morecumspurt there is a way to make the man sensitivity higher, but not sure, tell me if it dont work

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
You could increase ejacPleasure in the Settings.txt to something like 999999 to increase the ejaculation threshold (the "pleasure" meter will still exists, but it will take so long to fill that it will have a similar effect to being deactivated). That change will persist even if you press the Reset button.

If you don't want to mess with the Settings of the game and don't mind fiddle a bit with a custom dialogue, you could use the trigger [CUM_BLOCK_ON] from DialogueActions. This will make him unable from ejaculating unless you press the J key or you use the [EJACULATE] trigger. You can also get the same effect with the variable "da.blockingOrgasm", also from DialogueActions.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
You could increase ejacPleasure in the Settings.txt to something like 999999 to increase the ejaculation threshold (the "pleasure" meter will still exists, but it will take so long to fill that it will have a similar effect to being deactivated). That change will persist even if you press the Reset button.

If you don't want to mess with the Settings of the game and don't mind fiddle a bit with a custom dialogue, you could use the trigger [CUM_BLOCK_ON] from DialogueActions. This will make him unable from ejaculating unless you press the J key or you use the [EJACULATE] trigger. You can also get the same effect with the variable "da.blockingOrgasm", also from DialogueActions.
Haha! I completely forgot to reply to this. Anyway, your answer was of great help. Thanks for the tip. In that regard, my request is pretty much filled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.