Nipple fucking (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter vyshnu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

vyshnu

Hi guys, new member here:

First off, great job on this site and the mods- pretty impressive!
I would really like to see nipple fucking. Things that may need changes would be breast expansion in only one breast, a nipple that perhaps can work like the mouth (maybe erase the rest of the head and make the lips look like a nipple?) and the alignment. Thanks!

Attachments

• Anime_Hentai-Busty-Babes'-Nipple-Penetration-4.jpg
    Anime_Hentai-Busty-Babes'-Nipple-Penetration-4.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,775

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
You'd rather need a mod to let the penis shrink to the size of a needle, 'cause that's about the only way a penis would be able to "enter" a nipple..

'cause nipples don't have openings large enough to take anything in - mentioned that, just in case you haven't seen any yet..

Casonig

Potential Patron
T0mcat said:
You'd rather need a mod to let the penis shrink to the size of a needle, 'cause that's about the only way a penis would be able to "enter" a nipple..

'cause nipples don't have openings large enough to take anything in - mentioned that, just in case you haven't seen any yet..

Realism is irrelevant in things thought by people to be arousing, jeez.

That being said, I have never heard of nipple fucking before.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Never heard of nipple fucking?! You're missing out on this:
sinnerssouls_40.jpg

(I'll put the two other pics from that scene in following spoiler(I has to >.>) and also what the doujin(/hentai manga? Not totally sure of correct name lol) is called for anyone who wants to know. There is more than just one nipple fucking scene btw >.>)

sinnerssouls_41.jpg

sinnerssouls_42.jpg

Name: ARUMAJIBON! Kuro Keikou Sinner's souls, just Google it or something, should find it easily. I recommends this fine piece of work lol. >.>

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Casonig said:
Realism is irrelevant in things thought by people to be arousing, jeez.

No, it isn't.. let me elaborate this:

Lets take a look at exhibit #1 - Young male, reads a lot of ecchi stuff showing things like nipple fucking. Unable to see the biological impossibility of this act, he gets aroused by it until it reaches fetish level. Sooner or later the real sexual act won't satisfy his carnal desires anymore - only nipple fucking could release the sexual stress that has built up over years...

... so one day he sets out to find a nipple able to take his cock in.. but there isn't any.. nowhere..

Frustration continues to rise until a point is reached, where mental instability sets in and our young men goes out on the street, equipped with a sharp instrument, ready to make use of it to find the nipple he would be ready to make love to.. leaving behind a woman, bloodied by his lack of reality..

Of course, as a therapeutical means, SDT can be helpfull to relieve such stress.
So, after several hours of consideration, one solution comes to my mind:

A mod in which the whole female is replaced by a gigantic nipple, able to accept the male protagonist's penis.

With this, the possible violater of female breasts can release his stress without having to make a mental connection of "nipple" and "female / woman" keeping him from going berserk on the streets molesting females with nipples not adequte to the task of taking a cock in.

Casonig

Potential Patron
Kyro - rather scary than arousing

T0mcat - your first post sounded as if a person who s aroused by that would be clueless about real anatomy and whatnot (read: fucking stupid). It is not the case, some people just find that kind of thing (that, or dicknipples, or breast expansion, breast ejaculation) arousing regardless of whether they are clueless adolescents. I myself couldn't care less for this kind of breast weirdness, although I find other, equally impossible things, arousing, without it making me unable to enjoy reality.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Kyro said:
Casonig said:
Kyro - rather scary than arousing
Scary? I thinks it sexy but meh, that's me and I'm into a lot of stuff. >.>

Thinking of sticking my dick in a glass filled with luke-warm liver is sexier to me than thinking about sticking it in non-existing nipple holes ^^ - but that's just me, the friendly pervert from the neighbourhood..

nekkohell

Potential Patron
Nipple fuck mod would be awesome! Ok we needed bigger tits in the girl but i like the idea ;)

Attachments

• 276ca90f5c9c652e64df0268f4eed733.jpg
    276ca90f5c9c652e64df0268f4eed733.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,231

FetPainter

Potential Patron
This seems to be a fantasy from the far East. I don't know if any women have been stretched out to accommodate this fantasy, but it would be quite disturbing to see.

Breast stimulation with a TENS and donut shaped electrodes is a common practice to induce lactation. A timer on the TENS goes off every 2 years and stimulates the nipples for 15 minutes. A suction apparatus is used to check for lactation. A lactating woman is more pliable and horny. If this is supplemented with a Hitachi and G spot extension, the woman becomes putty.

Try creating that in a complete db mod LOL. I have never seen significant changes to the facial features here, nor to the breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.