Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ryona videos by SplitRyona (1 Viewer)

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Heeeello, folks.

I had a fun weekend. First I find out that my 360 crapped out on save games for Dead or Alive 4, again. So after raging I set on my mission to unlock all girls' costumes and Helena, again. I used up about 12 hours to unlock everything I wanted.=)

Well, that feat gave me a drive to fire up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3, which I got last year, and played only a little. I think I got to Ch3, and then I got my ass handed to me by ninja dogs... yeah I sucked, lol. A friend then drop by, and he progressed up to Ch7. Today, though, I said... "Eh, what the heck, let's see how I can do..." Surprisingly, I was doing very well, and blitzed thru remaining chapters in about 8 hours.

So now we have three beautiful ladies, ready to be abused - Ayane, Momiji and Rachel.

For first drive I chose Ayane in her DLC costume, being abused by ninjas in Team Missions 1 and 2. People that don't have Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 don't know what they're missing.

Here is the link to youtube video:

Here's Megaupload link (527MB in size):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MW9H0I2

I've got one question, an announcement and a suggestion.
Question - How do I embed youtube videos in a thread?
Suggestion - Three days ago I've gotten wind of an add for HD capture card that costs 99 bucks. It supports PS3 and 360 consoles. Unfortunately for the life of I cannot remember the name of the capture card or the site I saw it on. Sorry, guys.
Announcement - NGS2 ryona videos will also be uploaded to MegaUpload, so you can download the videos in all their majestic glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You can use the "Insert video" button on the text editor to embed videos from various places. It's right next to the "Insert image" button. If you don't see either of these, you might be using a most basic text editor on the forums (which you can change in your profile settings to the WYSIWYG editor).

Thanks for the video. Those NG girls are quite a sight. :D

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
This is my second video for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, where Rachel's being abused.

Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZTCQQVAW

Randomguy, did you complete the game on Ultimate Ninja difficulty? That one's insane. For fun I once tried 4th team mission on UN, and got destroyed within 5 seconds.=)

Also, I have a request for information. Sometime down the road I'd like to compile a video of every single throw and hold that enemies can perform, including their suicide moves. This only accounts for enemies I can meet comfortably and without too much hassle to reach.

I was searching for a while trying to find a FAQ on enemies from NGS2, and in the end I just downloaded Prima's guide. It has an enemy list, and I think a good info on attacks each enemy possesses. I'll post in this thread later with enemy's list and list of throws/holds I've observed and then request your help.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Awesome new videos, Split. I totally dig Rachel's. I like Ayane more, but it's too bad she dun have that same game over thingy like Rachel's. Good luck on your future ryona projects.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Got two video today, from Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Rachel gets short end of the stick again, and is being gutted, eaten alive, shishkebabed, shot thru, thrown against the wall, kneed in her belly, and more.

Enjoy folks.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you thank you thank you. Big Rachel fan, and most of the videos online were pretty weak. Great work, keep it up!

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
One final video of Rachel from Ninja Gaiden Sigma. It's too bad that there are other enemies who can perform grabs on Rachel, but those are found on higher difficulties and I have no intention of breaking my arms over it.

Megaupload link for the above video:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7WL1TO6

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
Love the punching one. It would be great if you do one with Ayane and Rachael as well. Thanks.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
NGS2 Ayane's accidental insemination ryona

Who wouldn't be seduced by the voluptous kunoichi Ayane? She gets it on with a couple of pillbugs that attempt to impregnate her.

The breathing effects and death cries are Ayane's. If you wonder how I got them - I recorded them in storyline missions. When a girl is left with about 20% HPs, she starts breathing heavily. Breathing pace increases when she has only a sliver of HPs left. Afterwards, it's the death cry. Delicious. Rachel and Momiji will get same impregnation ryona videos, it just takes time to put them together.

Cackles evily.

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8QH32DG

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
Nice work across the board. Rachel is probably my all-time favorite victim, it's been some time since we've had stuff with her featured. Thanks.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
I love Ninja Gaiden. Lots of nice multiple stabbings.

I'm not sure if it's the dame version, but one of the NG games has a Colosseum-type thing where two girls are stabbed by scorpo-skeletons. It's awesome to see!! I just wish that [a] you can kill both girls at the same time and someone would capture that magnificent moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.