[PC] Nie Miko (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Browsing around i found a small puzzle-solving ryona game.
niemiko2.png niemiko1.png
You must make your way through different rooms with a hazard and you must find a way to destroy (or avoid) such menace, otherwise you get killed
The whole game's text is in japanese, fortunately most of the time is trial and error as whenever you die you can simply respawn in the very same room you die. The game autosaves each time you accomplish a puzzle and leave the room.

There are 4 options in the menu:
The first one starts a new game (It then brings two options, the second one skips the introduction)
The second option is continue a saved game.
The third option brings two other options to choose one from, but I don't have any idea if they do something.
The fourth option is just exit the game

While in the game, you move right-left with the arrows, interact with the scenery with Z, run with X, pause with S and bring up an items menu with SPACE (you must use some items to advance in the game and you use them with Z). O changes the speed that the text goes and D skips the room you're on and moves you onto the next one (like the A-cheat in another dimension).

The game has several ryona/death gameover scenes and some rape gameover ones. I haven't got much far as i got stuck in a part that I can't solve the puzzle and the D-cheat doesn't work either.

Author's blog: Kanoru's blog
The author's blog says 転載禁止 [Reproduction prohibited] in it's main page so I think that's self explanatory.

1.01 version download: ニエみこVer1.01
(The file password is "ryona")

It looks like a nice ryona game and I hope someone finds it as interesting as I did

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I'm stuck at the snake. I do know what I have to do but without Japanese I am clueless to the solution. Basically I found a whole you can open in the wall before snake with the second inventory item you get. But after that you also need to light the candles in the right order, seeing as I can't read Japanese, I don't know what the puzzle is and thus the order I need to light the candles in.

Also it seems you need to use an item on the catman who throws knives, however I can't figure out which item I need to use on him and how.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Yeah I got stuck in that part too. I'm pretty sure that the only way to beat the snake is with anything that's behind the big door and that the instructions on the left side explain what to do with the candles, but it becomes a guessing game if you don't know japanese

S

SirBert

well... duh... I'm far worse!
I'm stuck at the second enemy (the grey slime). I've found the wooden box and I believe that it contains the item for avoiding the raping slime... but I do not know how to guess the combination. I've noticed the book, but since I do not know japanese...

Could someone help me... in exchange I'll tell you to try the "sumanekoDASH" game (same blog, same password). It's a pretty simple "hurdles" game with only three traps so far... but it's somewhat addicting.

S

SirBert

sorry to bring this up again, but someone could give me a hint? Being stuck at the second enemy (the raping slime) is a little frustrating... thanks in advance...

Yurlungur

Potential Patron
@SirBert and anyone else that can't open the combination on the wooden box, the number is

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Repu

Can someone save it on mediafire please?I keep getting error messages while trying to download it from link :(.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
found the solution for the lights searching on its page with a translator

it should be a riddle about different day times
and in the end u will have to make
5 12 3 8

Majin

Potential Patron
After opening the candle door, the room inside has an angry slug who chases you.
Exit that room, press Z at the door again to prompt the slug's pursuit.
Go east to bring the slug to the snake, and both situations resolve themselves. And the slug thanks you?
That is also the end of the game so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.