New StudioS game: Fatal Fight (1 Viewer)

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
How do I download it? I clicked on your first link, but it charging me to download it (I think) and the 2nd link (to their website) I've been there before, but I have no idea how to download games from their website.

E

echo44

It's a game you have to pay for, while technically downloadable(haven't looked up links yet) and since i'm not completely sure about the ryonani admins piracy policie's i won't throw links in here :) maybe after some looking around on rules.
after a very brief search rule 5. basically forbids links to pirated software, so you cna get info about the game here, but you'll have to hit up the developer's store for the links

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
^I understand the confusion, but then again, we never forbid posting Japanese game links, so it's okay to upload it if you have it.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
there is only one playable character :X
but many female minions and u can do some bad thing when they been defeated.

Play this game just like play street of rage & final fight

Rakkar

Potential Patron
There is a demo on the DLSite link of course as always. It's the big yellow button underneath the preview pics.
There are game components missing from the demo obviously, but really if you've played one StudioS game you know what the rest are like. I think they're all pretty awesome myself.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
This game is a poor side scrolling game with ryona elements. If you ever played the previous games of StudioS and you played this one, you will notice that there are many similarities, like in the older games of StudioS. The game looks like a remake of older StudioS games and some of those elements are put together in this side scrolling game.

The stages are very short, there are about 10 different enemies with a boss at the end of the stage.
Only one character is playable. The fnishing moves, which can be performed depend on the weapon, which the character is wearing.
If Iam not wrong, there is a knife, a chainsaw, a whip and a baseball bat.

The story is in Japanese and well, the girlfriend of the protagonist has been kidnapped or murdered. The guy turns into a berserk and starts killing everyone on his way :D

Finishers:
Knife: cuts enemy in half horizontally
Chainsaw: cuts enemy in half vertically
Whip: beats the enemy and I believe cloths are torn off on enemy female
Baseball bat: same animation as knife

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
StudioS games would be better for me if you could play a female protagonist and have these things happen to you if you are defeated. oh well i guess that is not his fetish.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i agree! i love getting into perilous situations!
and even more if i can't get out of them! :-3

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
once there are some links here for it, I'll give it a try :)

I'll just have to be sure to avoid the gore finishers (not a fan of gore :P)

humanputting

Potential Patron
with the knife you can also decapitate the girls by pressing forward and attack. there are 4 female henchwoman and one female boss. you can only perform rape and finishers on the girls. its a entertaining game but dont expect any deep storylines or characters. if anyone is interested in this game and wants to know more about it pm me.

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
I played it for a while and never could get the guy to rape the girls. am I missing something or not doing something right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.