Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
There is, it's working fine now. I had just asked ZTS to see if there was anything more that could be done with it, since the original is pretty old.

Dark_Messiah

Potential Patron
I know that this is probably a long shot in such an old thread but, i was wondering if someone has a 64bit cryptic editor as the last version from 2015 was a 32 bit and it cant open the latest client to export schemas due to it being 64bit. Or does anyone have a working clothing remover? Also apologies for the necro.

craiglstr84

Potential Patron
I don't fault the necro. I still play this game and have used the nude mod for many years. It doesn't seem to be working anymore after some update in the last few months. They have another massive update coming soon as well. I would love to see this mod redone, but I know after so many years, it's probably finally time to say goodbye. Even just the underwear remover is valuable because the brown rags look horrendous under the characters' outfits.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Typical Cryptic... break everything in the name of "progress". Defintely not the same company that made City of Heroes.

jsmithman0435

Potential Patron
I figure asking here won't be too far offtopic, but did anyone ever figure out how to do mesh swapping? Ie. Swap one in-game mesh for another in-game mesh.

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Thanks to those that worked on this mod, I've used it successfully in NW, but I have a question regarding it.

For the female character model, does the top and bottom undergarment come as a set, or are they individual files? I like the bottoms as they're a nice breechcloth style, but I'd like to have my female characters wear just the bottoms and go topless, if that's possible to do.

Flamey

Modder
Well this is a bit of a longshot as it's been a while since anyone has posted, but I have been trying to mess with some of the textures in the game.

Unfortunately I ran into a small stumbling block, Now I can get the textures out and get them back into the game, unfortunately when I get them out to DDS and without editing, convert them back to CRN format and then back to Wtex format, the texture works ingame, but it is slightly missaligned on the 3D model, and I can't seem to get it corrected.
I use Noesis v4466 for this, but when it extracts the DDS file, it creates a basic DDS DXT1 texture, so it seems to "forget" the DDS formatting the game uses.
Does anyone know exactly what DDS format the game uses, so I can get the textures back in with them aligning correctly to the 3D Model ?

philman1

Potential Patron
Just came back to this game and haven't played since 2017 or so. I installed the game through Steam this time, but I cannot get this mod to work. The startup executable is now in the Cryptic Studios directory, and there is a localdata folder in there. I put the texture_library folder in there, but not working. Anyone got this working using the Steam install? thanks in advance.

I found the correct location. the main game is under this folder:
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Champions Online\Neverwinter\Live\localdata

Steam does some odd stuff. anyways, it is working now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.