Need help finding a resource on this site OR for someone to put it on the Resource Manager (1 Viewer)

roguesrus

Content Creator
EDIT: K kaffrey found it. Quote from his post follows:
Quote....i remember coming across it days after asking you, R roguesrus , about it but couldnt remember where. after thorough forum probing, i finally found where it was:

RoboCopter's Misc Mod Emporium
under "rgb microskirt" spoiler ....End quote

Hi I get lots of requests about this skirt that I use a lot. It's not my mod and I want to reference the resource or thread where it is posted so I can give credit to the creator.
Dva Twintails Screen.png

Does anyone know where it is or who it belongs to?

OR should I just post it on the Resource Manager??? I don't want to take credit for it if I can avoid that.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I request that you hold off for at least a week before posting in the reource manager. If you get no response from the original creator after seven days, you may post the skirt in the resource manager, as long as you specifically state that the mod creator is unknown. If required a moderator can edit the upload and give credit to the original creator.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.