My OC Natalie (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Natalies Elbow.png
This is my oc character from my comic and from one of my stories. " Natalie's big mistake"

Name: Natalie

skin color: white

height: 6'0ft

weight: 156lbs

measurements: 39/37/40

blood type:AB

fighting style: MMA, Karate

likes: beating up guys, lots of junk food, to argue and fast food

dislikes: teachers, math, thinking too much, ( Her brain loses oxygen if she thinks too much)

Personalty: She is very bubbly at times and then she turns around and can be a bully the next. she can be happy go lucky not caring about others feelings being quite vulgar and undignified. She can be tough on the out side but deep down she has a weak spirt, she whines alot and she eat just a little too much.
As a fighter she is very good using her size to over power her opponents. she likes to fight up close but what she fails to realize is due to her over night feedings and fast food cravings. Natalie has a VERY soft body that cant take too much punishment, Natalie isnt smart enough to know that.

vitality: 700

stun: 750

Strengths: Shes very strong and can hit hard when she wants to. She has a powerful flying punch.

weaknesses:Shes overconfident and full of herself, So she lowers her guard. She dizzy easily having a glass jaw, head weak to impact and a soft belly that hurts like hell. she cant take a punch. she also panics when thing dont go her way in a fight.

Bio:
She wants to prove how strong she is and become a street fighter against her friends judgement.... She hasnt been heard from since.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.