My Dialouge Requests (1 Viewer)

savage_w!ll!@m

Potential Patron
I've looked high and low for these dialogue's and so here are the dialogue's I need: Vinyl Scratch AKA Dj pon3(MLP), Neo (RWBY), Weiss Schnee, D.va(Overwatch), Asuna Yuuki(SAO), Hestia(Danmachi). if anyone could find or create these it'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I've looked high and low for these dialogue's and so here are the dialogue's I need: Vinyl Scratch AKA Dj pon3, Princess Celestia, Neo (RWBY), Weiss Schnee, D.va(Overwatch), Asuna Yuuki(SAO), Hestia(Danmachi). if anyone could find or create these it'd be much appreciated.
I'm actually setting up plans to write a dialogue for Asuna, though it may take a while until it's released. As for a Dva dialogue, there is actually a dialogue called "Dva Defiled." It's up to you though whether you're into mind-breaking and non-consensual dialogue or not. Regarding the rest, other people will have to write those, as I'm not familiar with those characters. For more information on the progress and scenario of the Asuna dialogue, here's the link to my thread: My Dialogue Thread (feel free to make requests).

savage_w!ll!@m

Potential Patron
I'm actually setting up plans to write a dialogue for Asuna, though it may take a while until it's released. As for a Dva dialogue, there is actually a dialogue called "Dva Defiled." It's up to you though whether you're into mind-breaking and non-consensual dialogue or not. Regarding the rest, other people will have to write those, as I'm not familiar with those characters. For more information on the progress and scenario of the Asuna dialogue, here's the link to my thread: My Dialogue Thread (feel free to make requests).
Thank you I anxiously await your dialogue I'm sure it will be a masterpiece but as for the D.va dialogue I have seen it but yes I'm not feminist but I do not like to see woman hurt like that and I'm not into non-consensual sex thank you for the help but I will keep this dialogue open for the other characters and have other characters I need dialogues for especially Super Sonico and Hatsune Miku please let any others know if you will thank you.

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
Neo would be hard to write, since she isn't much of a talker in the show. That being said, I could totally write a Neo dialogue if you haven't gotten that filled yet-- I like a good challenge!

savage_w!ll!@m

Potential Patron
Neo would be hard to write, since she isn't much of a talker in the show. That being said, I could totally write a Neo dialogue if you haven't gotten that filled yet-- I like a good challenge!
COURSE I would like one shes like my 2nd favorite character thank you so much!

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
alright the other character I want from rwby is Weiss I know she technically already has a dialogue but I want a Weiss and OC dialogue
I could probably do a Weiss dialogue, but that might take a bit more time. I was thinking a bit more along the lines of whether or not you wanted the male character to be anyone specific and what situation you wanted the dialogue to be about, if any.
Sorry for the confusion! I can still do a Weiss dialogue, too, if you're okay with it taking a while to get out.

savage_w!ll!@m

Potential Patron
I could probably do a Weiss dialogue, but that might take a bit more time. I was thinking a bit more along the lines of whether or not you wanted the male character to be anyone specific and what situation you wanted the dialogue to be about, if any.
Sorry for the confusion! I can still do a Weiss dialogue, too, if you're okay with it taking a while to get out.
well to be more specific my names William and seeing as ill be the one using the dialogue it wouldn't hurt to use my name and id say the situation or scene would be Weiss being her usual tsundere self yet shes warming up to me and this would take place in my teams dorm (my teams name would be WKBJ after me William as the leader and my friends Khalil,Brendon,and Jesse)and my team and the rest of rwby would be going to a tournament while me and Weiss stay behind if that works for you:smile:

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
well to be more specific my names William and seeing as ill be the one using the dialogue it wouldn't hurt to use my name and id say the situation or scene would be Weiss being her usual tsundere self yet shes warming up to me and this would take place in my teams dorm (my teams name would be WKBJ after me William as the leader and my friends Khalil,Brendon,and Jesse)and my team and the rest of rwby would be going to a tournament while me and Weiss stay behind if that works for you:smile:
Okay. I assume this is also the case with the Neo dialogue, too?

savage_w!ll!@m

Potential Patron
Okay. I assume this is also the case with the Neo dialogue, too?
Actually if its not to much trouble for neo I think that my team and I would be attacking a black fang warehouse where neo is defending it along with emerald where me and neo would meet of course at first wed be enemies but after the fight we might start dating in secret from the black fang and beacon academy and that would be the backstory and we would be getting frisky in my teams dorm while they are all away on missions I sent them on:smile:

Last edited:

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
Actually if its not to much trouble for neo I think that my team and I would be attacking a black fang warehouse where neo is defending it along with emerald where me and neo would meet of course at first wed be enemies but after the fight we might start dating in secret from the black fang and beacon academy and that would be the backstory and we would be getting frisky in my teams dorm while they are all away on missions I sent them on:smile:
Got it. Also, I probably should have asked this earlier, but do you care if the dialogue requires the DialogueActions mod or not?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Yellow, William. Just to give you a quick update, I started your Asuna dialogue request last night and am almost finished with the intro. I saw this one animtools position and decided to have this dialogue use the dialogueactions mod as well. If you haven't read from my thread already, this one's going to take on a somewhat somber tone, as it takes place in the Aincrad heaven scene in episode fourteen of season one of the anime. I want to write dialogues with slightly more meaning and story than others here. I hope you don't mind. Cheers.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.