Mortal Kombat X ryona screenshots (1 Viewer)

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
The following pictures below are supposed to be thumbnails for my uploaded ryona videos in Youtube. Since most of them were unused and I don't know what to do with them anymore, I'll just post them here and share it with other people. I will post more if alot of people demand for it.
yBPK68C.jpg

Ik0FY5i.jpg

TiI4sA3.jpg

hOFJ1Zm.jpg

NvnR7yY.jpg

LGQR5b7.jpg

F88WG9V.jpg

OGrGQ5g.jpg

YDm3Gda.jpg

mLLBvaA.jpg

SMJbgqk.jpg

sQV0B7D.jpg

1RzkTyZ.jpg

PoVwgI6.jpg

ayMaRKD.jpg

mlf1wtT.jpg

BpYUgH2.jpg

JDVJZwr.jpg

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter

If I had to pick a favorite out of that image set you posted, it would be this one. It's simple yet effective. The posture she is in with her legs and how accented her chest is just makes it nice to me. She could have her head intact as well and it would still be a good image. Although I am greatly biased towards Cassie Cage (in her Endurance outfit) and Jacqui Briggs (in her tank top outfit), this costume works for me; if only for this particular image. Thanks for uploading the images, though.

Are you applying some kind of filter over these images, though? I can't tell if it is just image artifacting that kind of makes the images a bit more harsher on quality or a filter you are applying to the images.

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
Are you applying some kind of filter over these images, though? I can't tell if it is just image artifacting that kind of makes the images a bit more harsher on quality or a filter you are applying to the images.

I'm using mod skins and SweetFx settings. These is how I remember Kitana and Mileena from MK2. They have sharper blue and sharper pink costumes.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, these are great! I agree with carl_fennin, in that the Mileena poses are wonderful - to me, not just the colors, but also the camera angles (full-body, from the side a la sprite-based video gaming), really capture the way I remember Mileena from MK2. The fact that you've taken the time to get the dialogue in there is also appreciated; they're similar to captions, helping the picture to tell the story. Seeing Kitana and Mileena lying in final defeat is incredibly sexy, but I've always found that these words and phrases, like 'Finish Her!!!", or "Kotal Kahn Wins, FATALITY", make their deaths seem that much more real, that much more connected. For example, looking at Kitana's headless corpse is great, but without anything anchoring the image to a narrative (e.g. dialogue, before-and-after pictures, & ect), it's easy to just gloss over the situation, to pretend like what "happened" didn't really happen. But when you see a phrase like "Kotal Kahn Wins, FATALITY", you know that Kotal Kahn WON, you can't ignore that your pretty ninja waifu was just the recipient of a brutal, final fatality. It shoves the erotic tragedy right in your face.

Anyway, you got my vote for Moar Plz. Is there any chance you could follow up those impeccably-posed Mileena screens with similar pics of Kitana (masked MK2 costume, naturally)? ((also, maybe a few pics of her after being bisected at the waist and/or vertically - that being my own personal favorite method of dispatching MK heroines?))

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate

I've always been a fan of Kitana & Johnny Cage as they were both my favorite characters to use back in MKII :smile:. I also thought how similar both characters costumes were and fantasized the rivalry chemistry these two could possibly have. So I have to pick this picture as my favorite because of the close-up angle of Kitana's front chest and her facial expression displaying agony as Cage easily dominates her completely without showing too much effort :grin:. I love how you adjusted the coloring of her costume as it replicates her original MKII appearance sporting the royal blue leotard outfit.

As the previous repliers have mentioned, I too vote for a continuation. I'd like to see more of your work and hope there will be room for requests if possible.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, Johnny was my favorite aggressor, too. Part of it was due to the fact that the first fatality I ever saw Kitana fall victim to was Cage's, and part of it was because the dude was such a cocky prick; the idea that HE, of all people, could overpower and then kill Kitana, added to her humiliation. The chemistry was awesome. I always pictured him as an over-sexed, don't-give-a-fuck douchebag, and her as a serious, focused professional; nothing could be worse than a joke like HIM dominating a true heroine like HER.

Another thing I liked to fantasize about was: what happens *after* he's done with Kitana? Cage didn't seem like the kind of guy who'd think twice about some crazy ninja bitch who'd made the mistake of getting her ass Cage'd. Maybe some of his fans would watch the fight and be cheering their hero on, everyone going off to party and celebrate Cage's glory while Kitana's broken corpse just lay there, completely still and growing cold. Maybe some chicks and/or little kids would come up to get his autograph, stepping over her body before Kitana was even fully dead? Then, too, I'd wonder: would he make a film about this fight later? Some blockbuster martial arts epic, celebrating the time he killed the "wicked" Princess of Edenia? That would be Kitana's legacy to the world. She'd be a notch on his belt, a tallymark in a film, a mere article on the JohnnyCage Fan Wiki. "Category: Women Who Got Caged." And that'd be it. All her struggle ever came to.

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, Johnny was my favorite aggressor, too. Part of it was due to the fact that the first fatality I ever saw Kitana fall victim to was Cage's, and part of it was because the dude was such a cocky prick; the idea that HE, of all people, could overpower and then kill Kitana, added to her humiliation. The chemistry was awesome. I always pictured him as an over-sexed, don't-give-a-fuck douchebag, and her as a serious, focused professional; nothing could be worse than a joke like HIM dominating a true heroine like HER.

Another thing I liked to fantasize about was: what happens *after* he's done with Kitana? Cage didn't seem like the kind of guy who'd think twice about some crazy ninja bitch who'd made the mistake of getting her ass Cage'd. Maybe some of his fans would watch the fight and be cheering their hero on, everyone going off to party and celebrate Cage's glory while Kitana's broken corpse just lay there, completely still and growing cold. Maybe some chicks and/or little kids would come up to get his autograph, stepping over her body before Kitana was even fully dead? Then, too, I'd wonder: would he make a film about this fight later? Some blockbuster martial arts epic, celebrating the time he killed the "wicked" Princess of Edenia? That would be Kitana's legacy to the world. She'd be a notch on his belt, a tallymark in a film, a mere article on the JohnnyCage Fan Wiki. "Category: Women Who Got Caged." And that'd be it. All her struggle ever came to.

First off, I have got to say that I'm glad I'm not the only that was a fan of both of these two with their chemistry. You've put into really great wording that I couldn't agree more and the best way I'd love to picture Kitana in a setting against Johnny Cage and the fact that her being a princess holds a prestigious and respectful role as part of her character while as you mention Mr. Cage is indeed a cocky prick who'd do anything to look selfishly awesome on his part.

Second, I like your idea of the aftermath of Kitana's defeat by the hands of Cage and the embarrassment it would be as I could definitely imagine how nice to see her beautiful body laying dead while a little boy walks over her as if she is not of any importance while he begs Cage for an autograph. In addition, it would be pretty sweet to see the boy ask for a picture with Cage as they squat next to Kitana's body and give either a thumbs up or peace sign indicating a victorious effort that could headline the front page of a newspaper or article. It would definitely be the ultimate disrespect for the fallen princess. :grin:

Last edited:

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate

So I took the liberty of creating a comic sketch that roughly described your creativity. I wish there was a humiliation finisher that could possibly generate such comedic relief. Maybe in the future it could be an option for Netherreal Studios to implement more creative finishers from our favorite characters.

a2vy8k.jpg

Last edited:

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
LOL, yeah, I saw that pic like a couple hours after it went up (I've got a "Kitana" search bookmarked on DA). It was pretty great!

It's funny, too, because I recognized the art style instantly! You're the guy who used to do those Cage/Kitana cunt-punching pics, right? I've had your stuff saved for awhile now; gotta be, what? At least five years now?! :D

-edit- oh, shit. According to my timestamps, the action figure series was six or seven years ago, and the B&W lineart is almost a decade old! Is that right...?!

ketchup

Potential Patron
On your youtube channel, can you make a video with Erron Black six shooter fatality on Mileena in her default costume and Kitana in her tournament costume, showing the shots from different angles?

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Well, that's the end of Mortal Kombat.

If any of you guys have MKX on console, could you, when the KP2 comes out, please make some ryona videos of the new fatalities being performed on Kitana (MK2 costume)? Particularly Alien, assuming Alien has some face-rape finishers.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain

If any of you guys have MKX on console, could you, when the KP2 comes out, please make some ryona videos of the new fatalities being performed on Kitana (MK2 costume)? Particularly Alien, assuming Alien has some face-rape finishers.

No more DLC on PC? That is stupid. Well anyway, I am sure they will make a brutality out of the facehugger move.

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter

Ok, just tell me if the DLC update is available on torrent so I can start the videos. The Alien (Xenomorph) is the only character I'm interested in the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.