[PC] Momoko Adventure (possible title) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Kreiger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
K

Kreiger

Actual Name: Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2
Download: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ124558.html/?unique_op=af
Creator's Site: “¬Žu—̤‹†ÂŠ
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxaXSUl5Elk

Description: It's a side-scroller beat em up by the looks of it featuring some game over scenes as well as hentai and ryona. However I can't figure out how to get the thing to work. I can get the game.exe to start using Ryonani XP, but when it loads it gets stuck with the words "Please touch a game controller" on screen and no key input will get past it. I'm guessing the manual I can't read mentions how to get past this lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

poppyseed02134

Potential Patron
I dont think its in the manual. It looks like a fun game, but I wouldn't want to waste my money payin for a game I can't play. Anyone kno of a way to get past that "please touch a controller" screen?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
You need a game controller to play it. The game doesn't support keyboard play.

Plug a controller, then press any direction buttons.

Tried the demo, it looks good. But a torture minigame after Momoko's defeat isn't enable in the demo.

pstone

Potential Patron
Did you try the MotioninJoy tool using the PS3 controller? You can choose to emulate a 360 or PS2 controller, either of which hopefully do the trick.

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
Awesomeeeee I love the games this group puts out!!!

They had this same problem with their last game W Mission. I remember someone found a way around it without having to emulate a controller... If you look up W Mission, you'll see people had the same problem and figured it out.

I'm currently using a ps3 controller via MotionInJoy, set to the XBox360 config, and it's working great.

K

Kreiger

So i've got my non-unicode set to Japanese, which allows me to open the exe in the main folder. However when I click the first option on the game launcher which starts the game it crashed right away saying "Game.exe has stopped working." If I could get past this part I'm sure MotioninJoy would work fine with my ps3 controller. I've fumbled around with NTLEA and Applocale but they didnt help. I had some luck with Ryonani XP but then I run into the controller issue stated in my original post. Seems like a lot of hassle for a demo. Also using Windows 7.

Fixed by disabling data execution prevention for the game.

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
I'm finding that pressing CTRL lets me start the game, and the game is accepting keyboard input. I don't know if you have to use a gamepad once, but it seems to be working without a gamepad now...

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
So, I got to the first building you can enter, after the training Dojo. What's up with the pillars? Are there certain ones I'm supposed to break/not break? I keep causing the building to collapse, and then I have to start the whole game over...

Footguy

Potential Patron
"please touch a controller" screen?

I personally am happy to download games themselves but I'm not much of a fan of downloading something else for a game to work.
If there is a way to get past that screen without the need to download any kind of joystick emulator I'd like to hear it.

I really would like to play this game.

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
If you run the game once, the keyboard will work just fine after that. No joystick needed after that first run. Perhaps there's a file that can be edited to enact that first time initialization?

I'm surprised by some of the design choices in this game. Their previous titles, W Mission and Wonderful Pink were pretty solid. Good controls, balanced levels and enemies, an easy save system... I figured their next title would easily work out some of the remaining kinks, like the controller support, and maybe even throw in some more hentai... So far I'm not seeing any of this. In some regards this feels like a step backwards, even. Pretty disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.