Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
  • With that im also starting a new First3, so like the usual the first 3 ppl that selects a char from the current poll and write it here gets it made assap!
Top 3 wins
Closing it the 26th 6pm CET

Hey Mineur can tou make Isane from bleach?
kotetsu_isane___coloured_by_willy_goldfinch.jpg
[/QU
OTE]

Hmm have you searched for her cuz I think I've seen her b4, I wouldnt say im 100% though ^^ Otherwise im kinda over Bleach with its ending and all so sry dude v_v

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey Mineur can tou make Isane from bleach?
Hello Arima Kousei Arima Kousei . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

You can find a static hairstyle for Isane here: Isane from Bleach. There's also a dynamic-hair version, created by @kojiro, in the Archive.

In the future, please try to use the Search tool when you're seeking a particular character or idea. It's great to see people engaging with our artists, but artists usually prefer feedback and praise about the things which they've created. Mineur Mineur has created many mods for Bleach characters, so it would be totally on-topic for you to identify a few of your favorites and say "thank you" :)

Questions about "where can I find <thing>?" are more suitable for the Help board.

Since we've found the item that you're looking for, I'll tidy up a few of your recent posts that you've made on this topic.

gbm

Potential Patron
Thanks Mineur - I think I need the encryption key though to access it.
On a side note, does this include the codes/outfits they use or is it just a collection of hairs/backgrounds?

Mineur

Content Creator
Thanks Mineur - I think I need the encryption key though to access it.
On a side note, does this include the codes/outfits they use or is it just a collection of hairs/backgrounds?

Weird I thought I put it so you dont need a key >_>
Anyways here it is: MEGA

Nope just hair imports, the file was way too big at first so ^^ I guess I could release packs with my presets and all but then I would also re-post a couple of mods that others have made v_v

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time were:
  • Edna - Tales of Zestiria
  • Umiko Ahagon - New Game!
  • Rin Tooyama - New Game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.