Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (3 Viewers)

Hazey

Potential Patron
Has the Guila hair mod been made yet? Also if you could make Elizabeth and/or Merlin I would appreciate the absolute shit out of you js.

Mineur

Content Creator
CVoN7Sy.png
Ok so can you do Vados from Dragon Ball Super please ?

Sry but im not rly interested in the DB chars v_v

I found an old request I liked that never got done, so I'll ask here. Could you do Sode no Shirayuki from Bleach? I'll post the link to the old request so you can look at the reference images already posted. Sode No Shirayuki -Human Form ~Bleach (Hair + Eye Lashes)

I like the Bleach chars but im kinda over that show now that it ended, and pretty abruptly at that so sry I'd rather focus on more "fresh" chars ^^

Has the Guila hair mod been made yet? Also if you could make Elizabeth and/or Merlin I would appreciate the absolute shit out of you js.

Yes she was made the same week as she won, you can find her on the front page in this thread ^^ Hmm im not rly a fan of that show but you could always add one of them to the next time I make an import raffle ;)

Hazey

Potential Patron
[QUOTE="Mineur, post: 133875, member: 3381

Yes she was made the same week as she won, you can find her on the front page in this thread ^^ Hmm im not rly a fan of that show but you could always add one of them to the next time I make an import raffle ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty new to this site, so forgive me if i sound stupid but I cant find it anywhere on the first page would you mind directing me as to which part it would be?

I couldnt even quote correctly fml lol

EDIT by moderator: Combined two posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mineur

Content Creator
Yes she was made the same week as she won, you can find her on the front page in this thread ^^ Hmm im not rly a fan of that show but you could always add one of them to the next time I make an import raffle ;)

I'm pretty new to this site, so forgive me if i sound stupid but I cant find it anywhere on the first page would you mind directing me as to which part it would be?

EDIT by moderator: Combined two posts.[/QUOTE]

Its fine dont worry about it haha ^^ Easiest way would just be to ctrl+f and then search for a char or a show on the first page in my thread ^^ But otherwise here she is:

guilapreview-png.55451

guila-png.55452

And its in the post im currently on, so the bottom one ;)

Hazey

Potential Patron

EDIT by moderator: Combined two posts.

Its fine dont worry about it haha ^^ Easiest way would just be to ctrl+f and then search for a char or a show on the first page in my thread ^^ But otherwise here she is:

guilapreview-png.55451

guila-png.55452

And its in the post im currently on, so the bottom one ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks lol, is there a way to Subscribe to you or something similer to youtube so I would be able to see when you post new files?

Mineur

Content Creator
Thanks lol, is there a way to Subscribe to you or something similer to youtube so I would be able to see when you post new files?

If you click on my username/profile there is a "follow" option ^^ Otherwise I just post here and change the topic whenever I post updates ;)

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners for this time are:
  • Crusch Karsten - Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
  • Kou Yagami - New Game!
  • Aoba Suzukaze - New Game!

Mineur

Content Creator
Kou Yagami the cheeky nee-san game designer from New Game! added!

I can't believe you came back!

Can I make a request?

Came back? I dont remember ever leaving? >_>

You can request as much as you want, chance are just that I wont accept it but ofc go ahead ^^

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Kou Yagami the cheeky nee-san game designer from New Game! added!

Came back? I dont remember ever leaving? >_>

You can request as much as you want, chance are just that I wont accept it but ofc go ahead ^^
You didn't leave? I think someone did, I'm probably thinking of someone else then.

I don't suppose you make outfits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.