Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
Some responses to the suggestions in the latest poll:

Jibril - No Game No Life - I'll prob put in some NGNL chars for the next poll
Felix Argyle - Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu - I'd totally make it if "it" wasnt a trap >_>
Vinsmkoe Reiju - Are there any refs of any sort yet? Cuz I kinda wanna make her so
Erza Scarlett new armor hair style - Fairy Tail - What new hair style? *_*

stuntcock

Content Creator
Jibril - No Game No Life - I'll prob put in some NGNL chars for the next poll
Someone approached me about that one in 2015. I offered to animate it if he would agree to trace a few of the accessories. He refused. That was probably for the best, though. I eventually watched the NGNL anime, and it turns out that the hair is very stiff (except when she's airborne). For SDT scenarios, a static hairstyle makes more sense.

Let me know if you decide to draw Steph, though. I could probably animate that one fairly quickly.

Vinsmkoe Reiju - Are there any refs of any sort yet?
One Piece Wiki says that her debut appearance was in chapter 826. Apparently the anime has reached only chapter 806. Since we don't even officially know the color of her hair, it seems that someone is being impatient with their poll suggestions.

Erza Scarlett new armor hair style - Fairy Tail - What new hair style? *_*
Hasn't this exact same thing happened before?

Edit: yes, it has.

Mineur

Content Creator
Someone approached me about that one in 2015. I offered to animate it if he would agree to trace a few of the accessories. He refused. That was probably for the best, though. I eventually watched the NGNL anime, and it turns out that the hair is very stiff (except when she's airborne). For SDT scenarios, a static hairstyle makes more sense.

Let me know if you decide to draw Steph, though. I could probably animate that one fairly quickly.

One Piece Wiki says that her debut appearance was in chapter 826. Apparently the anime has reached only chapter 806. Since we don't even officially know the color of her hair, it seems that someone is being impatient with their poll suggestions.

Hasn't this exact same thing happened before?

Edit: yes, it has.

Sounds like a good canditate for a static import then (lucky me lol ;))
Ok I will ^^

Ya ik she havent appeared in the anime yet but I have made imports from mangas and even Light Novels b4 (I can be impatient too haha) but unless someone can bring out some decent refs it will prob have to wait for the anime I guess.

And yes it have happened surely 3-4 times already hahaha

Mineur

Content Creator
  • At the same time im also starting a new First3, so like the usual the first 3 ppl that selects a char from the current poll and write it here gets it made assap! ^^
Top 3 wins
Closing it the 12th 6pm CET

Mineur

Content Creator
Jibril the super kawaii Flügel from No Game No Life added!

tumblr_n5n29l7LQl1tzwakxo1_500.gif

Might as well guarantee Jibril the spot so that something not from NGNL gets chosen.

Shit she was quite the tough one to work on, think it turned out good though hope you'll like it ^^

yes yes yes! we were missing a girl like this! thanks

haha glad you liked it ^^

Thanks for doing Komaru :smile: (she is my favorite Danganronpa Protagonist and actually already requested D-Oxygen to do her... guess you were a bit faster :tongue:)

Haha im happy to hear that, and lol I didnt know x) I rly like Danganronpa even though I havent even played the games lol... hope her game get an anime too at some point cuz she's a cutie! ^^

Hey Mineur, do you plan on making Persona 5 characters by any chance?

Will it get any anime or something of the sort (mby its already confirmed im not sure lol) cuz ya I could see myself making some for it, Anne for example looks rly kawaii so I would wanna import her!

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Haha im happy to hear that, and lol I didnt know x) I rly like Danganronpa even though I havent even played the games lol... hope her game get an anime too at some point cuz she's a cutie! ^^

I doubt this will happen... which really sucks cause I like the Story and Interactions between Komaru and her Girlfriend Toko (well at least we have the Anime Cutscenes and that one Episode)

Hope to see more Danganronpa Gals in the future (and that there is at least one Pic, that shows Kaede Akamatsu from the side :wink:)

Mineur

Content Creator
Kongou the sexy and stylish flagship from Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova added!

I'd love to see Kongou from Arpeggio of Blue Steel!

hope you'll like it ^^!

I doubt this will happen... which really sucks cause I like the Story and Interactions between Komaru and her Girlfriend Toko (well at least we have the Anime Cutscenes and that one Episode)

Hope to see more Danganronpa Gals in the future (and that there is at least one Pic, that shows Kaede Akamatsu from the side :wink:)

Haha, ya I wont mind making more of the chars, atleast the danganronpa 2/3 chars for the time being ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.