[Flash/Browser] Metal Girl Blazer fangame on Newgrounds (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter gopherp1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
G

gopherp1

Hello all,

In all my time lurking here on ryonani, one little snippet of a game stood out in my mind.

It was a nifty little flash demo called Metal Girl Blazer, based on a JP game. (The flash is originally discussed in this thread: Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums). The author had made some fan games before but MGB really stood out quality-wise in terms of gameplay and animations.

In any case, the developer just released the latest version to Newgrounds. If you haven't played it before, check it out. Apparently, the dev is cooking up some newer ideas that will eventually be released there (info from dev blog, GuideOne's Blog).

Newgrounds link:
Metal Girl Blazer

Enjoy! I know I will (again).

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Not that I didn't enjoy the previous one, but this one on Newgrounds seems like a step backwards. Level 2 is defeat 100 enemies? Fffuuu--

Thanks for the link to his blog. He used to come by here then he just sort of disappeared.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Some new stuff I've noticed:
- You don't automatically escape the the female thugs' tag move, they'll just continue the move endlessly
- Two new moves, both happening when you'll laying down face up; one is the thug lying onto the heroine and fondling her breasts for a few seconds, the other one she grabs her legs, hold them upwards and occasionally kicks against her ass/crotch, meanwhile nearby enemies will kick the heroine

Level 3 seems to be the same as level 2 so you're not missing anything when you can't beat level 2.

ijama

Potential Patron
Some new stuff I've noticed:
- You don't automatically escape the the female thugs' tag move, they'll just continue the move endlessly
- Two new moves, both happening when you'll laying down face up; one is the thug lying onto the heroine and fondling her breasts for a few seconds, the other one she grabs her legs, hold them upwards and occasionally kicks against her ass/crotch, meanwhile nearby enemies will kick the heroine

Level 3 seems to be the same as level 2 so you're not missing anything when you can't beat level 2.

The difference between level 2 and 3 is that level 3 has both the male and female bad guys on the level. Level 2 just has the female i believe

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
yeah but it also seems they have removed all the H-content that was in the original version. By the way the original has been halted development right?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Dunno about the guys but the girls certainly have more "H-content" (it was never explicit, though).

onlinehero

Casual Client
Great little game! Really nice that thugs can grab her from behind and hold there while others punch her belly <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.