Marvel disk wars (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Look in the Iron Man Armored Adventures folder in the archive (last link in my signature), there are four Pepper Potts hair mods, two Whitney Stane and Roberta Rhodes that are already made. There are also two Wasp in the Marvel Comics folder. Checking the archive is one of the Requesting rules (that you certainly didn't read).

Also, as said Faceless, you'll have more chances to have the hair mods to be done if you provide good quality reference shots. Mind that it can take hours (for me at least) to make a PNG hair mod (SWF ones take certainly longer), so don't be lazy and spend some time in your searches (Gelbooru.com has thousands of images and it is were I find nearly all my reference shots).

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Superheroes tend to have a number of visual interpretations, and when you add in animated TV shows and live-action movies, you get even more. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Wasp is not the same as the Marvel Disk Wars version, nor is the Iron Man: Armored Adventures Pepper Potts the same as the Marvel Disk Wars counterpart. So I feel like this is a legitimate request, and I second it. Unfortunately, I don't really have time right now to go back and comb through all of the Disk Wars episodes for reference shots, as I'm busy building my reference shots library for Gundam Wing. If I have some time later, I'll try to get some screencaps and post them here.

thedisorientedfart

Potential Patron
Blue Lightning said:
Superheroes tend to have a number of visual interpretations, and when you add in animated TV shows and live-action movies, you get even more. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Wasp is not the same as the Marvel Disk Wars version, nor is the Iron Man: Armored Adventures Pepper Potts the same as the Marvel Disk Wars counterpart. So I feel like this is a legitimate request, and I second it. Unfortunately, I don't really have time right now to go back and comb through all of the Disk Wars episodes for reference shots, as I'm busy building my reference shots library for Gundam Wing. If I have some time later, I'll try to get some screencaps and post them here.
Yes please ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.