Make Her Cum (2 Viewers)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hi all, could anyone point me in the right direction for a female equivalent of this mod? WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar Bundle features the girls cumming occasionally, and I'd really like to be able to use that in the loader...

Wither

Content Creator
Hi all, could anyone point me in the right direction for a female equivalent of this mod? WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar Bundle features the girls cumming occasionally, and I'd really like to be able to use that in the loader...
DialogueActions has a female cum system in place that can be activated with dialogue triggers, and also a female masturbation system iirc. I don't use it myself but it might be what you're looking for.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
One of the other mods is adversely affecting this one

I noticed that when the more i increase the amount of cumgenRandomMassMult and cumgenMinMassBonus, the more gravity pulls down on her cum in direct violation of the cum angle settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i think anything that changes g.gravity will have this affect.
maybe set this to 0.1 and watch things fly

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I found that the mod MoreCumStrands is more effective at increasing the thickness of the jizz, but theres nothing in the way of turning the sharp shooter into a tsunami

GreatBighorn

Potential Patron
Any way make her cum via [ACTION] without trigger his cum and or without press her cum key?
Eg. bodycontactloose: Oh my... Like it a lot! I think im cumming right away! [AHEGAO_MOOD] [EJACULATE_HER]

GreatBighorn

Potential Patron
Thank you so much, defently need that on my colection. Any idea how i can stop her cum while he cums? cumWhenHeCums factor into settings file not working by 0 neither 2. Why is that?

Be well :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.