Mabel Pines (1 Viewer)

icyartillary

Potential Patron
Hi art wizards! I'm hoping to request swfs for (an all grown up) Mabel Pines' hair and sweater. I was actually able to track down a pretty solid reference for her with a good side profile, attached below. Also, if anyone knows of a good forest bg I'd be glad to hear of it. if not I'll have to upload some, maybe one of the Mystery Shack as well. Thanks!

Mabel rotation sheet

sclover13

Content Creator
Hi art wizards! I'm hoping to request swfs for (an all grown up) Mabel Pines' hair and sweater. I was actually able to track down a pretty solid reference for her with a good side profile, attached below. Also, if anyone knows of a good forest bg I'd be glad to hear of it. if not I'll have to upload some, maybe one of the Mystery Shack as well. Thanks!

Mabel rotation sheet
I know I answer a lot of your requests... But I just finished a braces mod a few days ago. Maybe Ill go this as well. Aged up of course.

I also have many good forest BGs. Look through my resources. I have some with built in foregrounds, as well as superwide 16:9 forest BGs.

DickDudeV3

Content Creator
2D Artist
It's uploaded on here but the link is getting broken because it adds a # and extra characters after when I link it.

[Edit by staff] I fixed the embeds, :D

4Nyfrya.png

nIzXTwG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
It's uploaded on here but the link is getting broken because it adds a # and extra characters after when I link it.

Just confirming that if users click the Imgur embed and download from there, this hair looks perfectly fine, with transparency working too.
Seems like an issue with Imgur, the solution for now is to us bbcode

Also, DickDude, you are allowed to upload this to the resources section at the top of the forum if you wish.

Furos

Potential Patron
Just confirming that if users click the Imgur embed and download from there, this hair looks perfectly fine, with transparency working too.
Seems like an issue with Imgur, the solution for now is to us bbcode

Also, DickDude, you are allowed to upload this to the resources section at the top of the forum if you wish.
can I ask, how would I go about importing this into sdt? I came across dickdudes latest post with mabel in game and really wanted to use it myself but I have no idea how?

DickDudeV3

Content Creator
2D Artist
can I ask, how would I go about importing this into sdt? I came across dickdudes latest post with mabel in game and really wanted to use it myself but I have no idea how?
Here's the newbie and getting started guides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.