Looking for a private RP (1 Viewer)

M

Melody

Sorry if i'm not posting this in the right area. I wasn't sure if the requests forum was relevant. Anyways, I was thinking about giving an RP a try with ryona as either a major aspect or a minor one. Either way. I'm open in these forums or in a gmail account i use for RP's. Let me know if you're interested!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for. Are you asking for people to collaborate on a project you're doing, or are you trying to share your roleplays?

M

Melody

I meant a general text base rp, but actually i think i need to put a pin in the thought for now. Could i cancel this? Moderators feel free to delete this thread. Sorry for the trouble! Maybe when my life frees up a bit more i'll try again. Again, sorry for the trouble.

noice1

Potential Patron
Well you're certainly in the ...*checks* yep, right place. No need to apologize, either :) Keep this thread open for when you have time to devote to it, I promise it won't become radioactive and start eating everyone. It'll be here when you're ready.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I get what you mean anyways, just a general rp with ryona theme in it. It doesn't have to be anything, it could just be meet up and then just do it. I've done it alot myself, even though most people who go to me to rp already has something in mind (being that I've been active in cyber wrestling for so long that most people would appear to me to do that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.