Litchi Faye-Ling v1.0 (BlazBlue) SWF Hair Import (updated) (1 Viewer)

MrFlirty

Potential Patron
First post here so to start off I want to say thanks to all the great creators working on mods for SDT.

The following is my very first SDT mod- I hope you enjoy. :)

Litchi Faye-Ling - From the game BlazBlue

Litchi Faye-Ling owns a clinic in the main throng of Orient Town, and is helped by her assistant Linhua. For a time, she worked with Tager and Kokonoe in Sector Seven until an incident where a man by the name of Lotte Carmine, who seemed to hold much importance to Litchi, became Arakune. She defends the local townspeople from Arakune's assaults, and seeks to restore him to his former self through any means necessary; even through death. She also seems to respect Bang, apologizing to him if she defeats him in a match, although she remains unaware of the true extent of his feelings for her. She is often subject to adoration for her noticeably large breasts and can be quite persistent when inebriated.

Description

The attached SWF import contains all you need. Hair and collar are included and the mod will default to appropriate body settings for this character.

Please Note - Currently the hair clips if hands are set to on her legs. To ensure this doesn't happen please pick either behind back or on his legs for hand positions. This will be amended in a future update.

Future Versions

This is really stage one of a larger project. I am currently making the hair dynamic so you should see this updated in a few days but given the static version works now I thought some folks might like to get their hands on this version.

Secondly I do plan on creating a dialogue to go along with this character and developing an appropriate background image too. Work on that won't start until I've completed the dynamic hair but if this sounds of interest, do hold tight as it is coming. :)

I hope you enjoy my first foray into the world of content generation for SDT - Enjoy and I plan on making many more contributions in the future.
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Litchi.swf
13.7 KB · Views: 6,210

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Litchi Faye-Ling v1.0 (BlazBlue) SWF Hair Import

It appears you didn't actually attach a .swf file.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Litchi Faye-Ling v1.0 (BlazBlue) SWF Hair Import

Fla for open source, that's something I like seeing.
Unfortunately most users lack Flash and will be unable to make use of this.
I want to compile and release, but I hope the author will do so.

Good work on your first contribution.

EDIT: ModFrag

MrFlirty

Potential Patron
How very embarrassing. I had intended to upload the SWF but obviously miss-clicked when attaching the file. Thanks for the heads up and welcome. Original post has been updated with the correct file.

Thanks again.

MrFlirty

Potential Patron
This hasn't been forgotten. The hair has been sliced appropriately and is in the SWF but I'm running into bugs with the mod not showing in game - I've made a stuffup somewhere. Just not sure where. :)

Anyway if there's further delay it is still on the way (don't want to keep senselessly bumping the thread with no updates) Thanks to all those downloading what I've got so far and giving it a go. :)

Jacktheripper123

Potential Patron
Amazing truly amazing, Can't wait for the background and dialog, 10/10 boobs a bit too big comparing them with the pic you posted but otherwise I fucking love it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.