Like Father, Like Son, a Diablo Tale (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Hey no worries man, sometimes I have several ideas I want to get out other times I may not thing of anything worthwhile for weeks. The middle 3rd of this tale has really crystallized for me so I want to get it out. The final 3rd is still up in the air other than the final scene which is 100% where this story is going, so with that said it may take some time for me to work out how I want it to get there in the coming months.

Also I have a bit more free time in the winter and spring months.

Now with that being said, here is my next chapter, it's probably my biggest update so far.

Part 14: The Long and Short of It.

It was oddly quiet thought Melevi, nothing had made a noise in the long dark hallway for over an hour, save the hissing of the torches above her and the odd creaking of her boots and gloves as she shifted positions. Her garments were made of some very skin tight but oddly flexible material. Material that she could not identify save that the Queen had it provided to everyone, in varying colors of course. It was very, very, tight... she shifted suddenly and it pinched her, "Ouch!" she said. Suddenly she was very annoyed at just how tight it was! That's it, she would complain about it to Akasa!!! On second thought maybe not... as she remembered what Akasa had now become, best to not even talk to her at all...

Scene14A1.jpg

She glanced around, strange how quiet it was though, usually this corridor and the surrounding outside area was a hub of activity, with many Succubi rushing to and fro on various tasks. The Khazra must really be pushing them hard on the front, she thought very grateful all of a sudden for the quiet and far from the front-lines duty she had.

Time passed...

She tried to stifle a yawn and failed.

Scene14A2.jpg

It had been almost 2 hours since the others had left; with nothing to do but stand and watch an empty black hallway and no company save from the hissing of torches, it grew boring. She almost missed the vapid chattering of those four airheads that had left, at least it listening to them had kept the boredom at bay. The minutes grew longer and longer, time seemed to stretch out before her towards eternity...

Slowly her thoughts turned to that Human "Hero" that had killed her earlier, as she brushed her hair back that had annoyingly gotten onto the wrong side of her ear. She wondered what kind of tortures that the Queen was putting him through. She had heard the Queen had many torture devices such as an upside down rack, hanging ropes, iron maidens, wooden horses, handcuffs, whips, candles... oh he was in for a world of pain! Thinking of all the ways he was being tortured was incredibly relaxing.

Scene14A3.jpg

She only wished she could be there... She started to nod off...

Scene14A4.jpg

Suddenly she heard the pattering of footsteps behind her from the fortress, she quickly shook her head and woke up.

She turned to see who was approaching.

Scene14A5.jpg

"Hey, mind If I spend a few hours out here with you?" Black Jade said nonchalantly. "I need some time away from that oppressive building."

"Princess Black Jade!" Melevi exclaimed loudly in shock, practically shouting in surprise.

Scene14A6.jpg

"Oh, just Jade is fi..." Black Jade started to say, however before she could finish Melevi continued on while bowing.

Scene14A7.jpg

"My apologies for yelling suddenly my Princess, I was just so startled you see! I've never been so close to someone of your personage before!" Melevi rambled on.

"Um, like I sa.." Black Jade tried to interject but Melevi didn't hear her.

"I've never been this close to someone who practically lives with the Queen, I am so honored to be in your malevolent and delightfully sadistic presence, you just radiate it. Oh, look how you glow!" Melevi continued seemingly not even needing to take a breath.

Black Jade gave up trying to speak.

Scene14A8.jpg

"Oh just you being near me I can feel your glow spreading out towards me, I bask in it and hope that I may absorb even one thousandth of the depths of your cunning and viciousness!" Melevi carried on without a pause.

Black Jade leaned back against the wall looking amused and somewhat impressed at the same time with the lung capacity on Melevi.

Scene14A9.jpg

"Please allow my pathetic and worthless self to learn from your august majesty my Princess!" Melevi finally stopped and drew in a huge breath like a drowning swimmer, just as they broke though the surface of the water taking in life giving air.

"You done?" asked Black Jade in a flat tone.

"Yes, My Princess!" Melevi said while standing straight with her eyes transfixed upon the stone cobbles at her feet.

"Good" Black Jade said in a quiet but firm tone. "Now since I am going to be here for a while... Please try and breathe when you talk to me. I would rather not try and explain to the next individual that comes down this hallway how a dead asphyxiated Succubus came to be in-front of me."

"No worries abou..." Melevi started to say but now it was Black Jade's turn to interrupt her. "Also look up at me when you speak, I can't stand sycophants whose eyes are plastered to the ground the whole time! You are not one of those are you?"

Melevi immediately looked up.

"NO!" She stated emphatically, "I am just in... awe, that's all."

"Trust me" replied Black Jade, "You have little to be awed about."

"What!" protested Melevi, "Your Black Jade, sister to Red Vex our Queen, one of Diablo's chosen and co-corrupter of the Arch Bishop Lazarus!"

Melevi continued while Black Jade listened on impassively.

Scene14A10.jpg

"You and our Queen were key the downfall of Tristram and the rise of our great Lord Diablo!" She stated forcefully. "You are one of the two greatest Succubus ever, you are who I've always wanted to become!"

Melevi paused for Black Jade's response.

Black Jade considered her for a while, the moment seemed to stretch out for eternity. Black Jade just continued stare at her, her pale eyes glittering in the dim torchlight.

Just as Melevi was about to say something to break the silence Black Jade responded with a loud chuckle then a laugh. "Ha!"

"Ha ha ha!" Black Jade had a good long laugh. Once she was finished she managed to respond "Oh, how long it's been since I have heard such unadulterated 'Hero' worship such as this! You really mean it don't you?"

"Well of course!" Melevi said slightly offended.

"Oh Sorry Melevi, you just don't understand, after being in that den of she vipers for millennia upon millennia hearing such things stated so naively and honestly is so refreshing! Are all you Blacks like this or just you? I need to have these conversations more often!" Black Jade exclaimed in good humor.

"Well... most just gossip frankly." Melevi replied thinking of the four airheads she was with earlier, they just sat and gossiped the whole time they were posted here.

"Still even just regular gossip would be fine!" Black Jade smiled, "I think I like you Melevi."

"Well, I am honored, my Princess!" Melevi replied solemnly.

"I like you well enough that I am going to share something with you that I have not told anyone, not even the Queen. What do you think of that?" Black Jade said seriously all of a sudden.

"Well, I am grateful for the trust my Princess, but are you sure?" Melevi said hesitantly.

"It's Jade, and yes, I am sure." Black Jade replied slowly.

"Then Yes my Prin... I mean Jade. I think I would like to hear, that is if you think it's alright to tell me." Melevi stated slowly getting more confident with each word.

"It's not, but I don't care, I have a feeling that you won't tell anyone... strange..." Black Jade stated with a strange look on her face, then she continued. "Going along with Vex's plan and seducing Lazarus..." She paused a moment. "That was the biggest mistake I have ever made. It was the turning point of my whole existence, and I regret it, every day."

Scene14A11.jpg

"WHAT?" Melevi practically shouted taken aback again by Black Jade.

"You're too young to remember, but before Diablo decided to invade Sanctuary life was pretty good compared to our meager existence now. We used to be able to sneak into towns at night have a tryst with some human, then we would fly off satisfied every night!" Black Jade said wistfully.

She continued, "Still It was not enough to satisfy Vex or I, ambition got the best of us, we wanted more and more. Then we heard Diablo's call, and we could not answer fast enough, this is the solution we thought! Soon, every day would be a nonstop orgy of pleasure and pain. From dawn to dawn, dusk to dusk, we would wallow in our desires. So we followed, and he lead us to our doom, as we willingly in engaged the battles that followed against the Archangels and Nephilim. Which we lost, terribly. Look at us now, broken and fighting a desperate losing battle against the Khazra..." Black Jade finished her speech, she leaned back evidently considering whether or not to add additional details.

"Impossible!" shouted Melevi. "Our Queen has only made the correct choices! We are winning against the Khazra! Soon we will conquer all the Hell's, then Sanctuary, and the High Heavens after! Once we retake the fourteenth floor, then press on to the twelfth, we will have access to the portals that will allow us to win the war!" Melevi finished with conviction.

Scene14A12.jpg

Black Jade paused and then replied, "How old are you Melevi?"

"Me? I am Fifteen hundred and twenty six!" she stated proudly.

"Wow!" Black Jade said with mock awe. "You are old for a Black, you must be the oldest for certain!"

Scene14A13.jpg

Melevi was unsure how to take that backhanded complement.

"We used to control all the floors up to the tenth, Melevi. It has been nothing but a delaying action now since we lost the Nephilim war! Every battle a stalemate or loss, floor after floor we have been driven back until now we only have the 15th and the fortress left. The seal on the 15th stair way is under assault even as we speak. You young ones have certainly have bought into the Queen's propaganda hook, line, and sinker! I guess that's partly my fault though." She mused and then considered for a second.

Seemingly satisfied she continued...

"Let me educate you about true age." Black Jade stated with a lecturing tone. "First, there are only two succubus older than I, and Vex isn't one of them. She is my younger sister, by about two hundred years. I am four hundred and fifty thousand years old or so, give or take a few thousand, I round off my age now."

Scene14A14.jpg

Black Jade paused and continued while Melevi's brain tried to process the huge difference in age.

"Of the two who are older than me one has not been seen for almost ten thousand years, since right after we lost the Nephilim war, she may be dead for all I know. The other is Blood Lust who I assume you know through reputation and main reason that we have not been overrun completely by the Khazra. They are also Sisters, like Vex and I, one specializing in magic while the other specialized in the martial, a path not taken by many of us. You know the Blood Star, our most used combat spell? That was was developed by Blood Lust's sister, Stareye the Witch. I don't know their age, but they are probably as old to me as I am to you." Black Jade paused for a second before attempting to continue.

"Wait!" Melevi protested. "How come Blood Lust is not our Queen then if she is so old and powerful?!?"

"She never had a taste for it, if you ever meet her you will understand, it was always Diablo, or Andariel, or Lillith. Stareye might have become Queen if she had not disappeared after the Nephilim war. Vex ended up filling that void instead however since I was not interested."

"Wow, umm, this is, alot to think about..." Melevi said suddenly somewhat abashed.

Scene14A15.jpg

"I know, I bet you don't even know why you are wearing a collar or what it does, do you?" Black Jade replied.

"My Collar? What do you mean, I've just always worn it!" Melevi thought back, in over 1500 years she had never taken it off, even when she had bathed. Why was that?

"I'll tell you later maybe, for now, I feel the winds of change stirring, lets see what the storm brings first shall we?" Black Jade replied.

For the first time Melevi noticed that the air indeed was stirring as the hallway torches fluttered in protest.

Scene14A16.jpg

"Ok." Said Dr. Stranger called out from behind the wall. "You can send her in Kaede. I'll take a quick look, only five minutes though!"

"Yes Doctor!" Kaede replied cheerfully.

Scene14B1.jpg

Oh joy, thought Keiko, there's always just one more patient at the end of a day, it never failed!

Aki was going on and on about how she was going to interrogate her husband as she swept the floor, but honestly she was more concerned about what Star had told her on the phone. What was this big secret that she was going to tell her?

"Oh it's not for me!" Said a melodic voice, "it's for one of my Sisters!" Keiko heard the pattering of multiple pairs of footsteps.

All the women were virtually identical save being dressed in different colored Chinese dresses. Extremely seductive ones though, not the usual type, they looked like belonged in a club or a hostess bar, not in a gynecologists clinic.

Scene14B2.jpg

Something felt... off... about them. Keiko stopped her sweeping while Aki continued on her rant, but Keiko was not listening.

"Oh" Kaede said evidently taken aback. "Um which of you would like to see the Doctor?"

"None of us actually." the one of Blue replied sweetly and musically. "Actually we are just here for the one called Keiko, and now that we know she is here..."

Scene14B3.jpg

"NO WITNESSES!" The one in blue suddenly screamed, he voice suddenly sounding very grating and not at all what it was like a second ago. "ATTACK!"

Time compressed, everything seemed to happen all at once, to Keiko. The three women exploded into a frenzy of action that was hard for her to even follow.

Scene14B6.jpg

The one in blue sprang forward grabbing Kaede by the hand. The others reached behind their backs grabbing at something.

Scene14B4.jpg

The one in blue then pulled Kaede towards her and delivered a nasty looking sucker punch right in the stomach, Kaede keeled over the with wind knocked out of her. The other two sprang forward with vicious looking small blades in their hands, smaller than a sword but longer than a regular knife.

"It's a Robbery!" Shouted Dr. Stranger. "Hold them off for a moment!" And he started to turn towards the large safe.

Scene14B5.jpg

Aki and her looked on almost unbelieving at the scene, but Aki was quick to react. "It's a robbery? How dare you hurt Kaede you bitch!"

Aki sprang off towards the intruders. "WAIT!" shouted Keiko "Don't just rush in Aki!"

Scene14B7.jpg

Aki was already moving like a uncoiling high tension spring when released.

Scene14B8.jpg

"Die" Shouted Aki as she zoomed towards the trio of robbers.

It was all Keiko could do but look on at the intense melee.

Scene14B10.jpg

She looked back at where Kaede was, and shuddered as the red and white ones were charging towards Aki. The blue one was in the process of applying her knee to Kaede's face as she keeled over stunned.

Scene14B9.jpg

Aki apparently saw this as well as she was charging in, "YOU CUNTS, YOU DON'T HURT ONE OF THE SEXY NURSE TRIO AND GET AWAY WITH IT!" She roared and suddenly like she was some sort of superhero, Aki sprang fist first out towards the white clad woman.

Scene14B11.jpg

She passed through the door way literally flying through the air, it was the most unbelievable thing Keiko had ever seen, she was transfixed and couldn't move while beholding the spectacle.

Scene14B12.jpg

The red and white clad women stopped Keiko could not make out their expressions but they seemed to glance at one another.

Scene14B13.jpg

Then suddenly in unison the kicked out viciously towards Aki's flying form.

Scene14B14.jpg

The white ones foot caught Aki face first snapping her head up towards the ceiling while the red's took her on the side of the head and shoulder. Her momentum was suddenly brought to a jarring halt.

Scene14B15.jpg

"Urkkk," was all Aki said as she crashed down unto the floor. Kaede was already slumped down unconscious having taken the brunt of a wicked knock to the back of her head from the Blue's blade.

The white and red ones said something to each-other musically in a language Keiko didn't understand. They were obviously pleased with themselves and gestured victoriously to one another gloating in their apparent victory. The blue one looked towards them obviously impressed and prepared her blade for a killing blow on Kaede's unconscious form.

Scene14B16.jpg

The room erupted in a loud BOOM!

Scene14B17.jpg

The sudden ear piercing explosive noise was so loud and it reverberated though out the whole concrete room, it caused her ears to ring. Suddenly she noticed that the Doctor was standing in-front of her.

The Chinese dressed women looked shocked, and the blue one dropped Kaede to the floor.

"That's quite enough!" The Doctor yelled in the angriest voice she had ever heard him use. "Drop your weapons or the next one won't miss!"

Scene14B18.jpg

EDITED: In a few additional sentences in Black Jades exposition of lore that I forgot to add. On the floors and Blood Lust.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey no worries man, sometimes I have several ideas I want to get out other times I may not thing of anything worthwhile for weeks. The middle 3rd of this tale has really crystallized for me so I want to get it out. The final 3rd is still up in the air other than the final scene which is 100% where this story is going, so with that said it may take some time for me to work out how I want it to get there in the coming months.

Also I have a bit more free time in the winter and spring months.

Now with that being said, here is my next chapter, it's probably my biggest update so far.

Part 14: The Long and Short of It.

It was oddly quiet thought Melevi, nothing had made a noise in the long dark hallway for over an hour, save the hissing of the torches above her and the odd creaking of her boots and gloves as she shifted positions. Her garments were made of some very skin tight but oddly flexible material. Material that she could not identify save that the Queen had it provided to everyone, in varying colors of course. It was very, very, tight... she shifted suddenly and it pinched her, "Ouch!" she said. Suddenly she was very annoyed at just how tight it was! That's it, she would complain about it to Akasa!!! On second thought maybe not... as she remembered what Akasa had now become, best to not even talk to her at all...

View attachment 69150

She glanced around, strange how quiet it was though, usually this corridor and the surrounding outside area was a hub of activity, with many Succubi rushing back and fro on various tasks. The Khazra must really be pushing them hard on the front, she thought very grateful all of a sudden for the quiet and far from the front-lines duty she had.

Time passed...

She tried to stifle a yawn and failed.

View attachment 69151

It had been almost 2 hours since the others had left; with nothing to do but stand and watch an empty black hallway and no company save from the hissing of torches, it grew boring. She almost missed the vapid chattering of those four airheads that had left, at least it listening to them had kept the boredom at bay. The minutes grew longer and longer, time seemed to stretch out before her towards eternity...

Slowly her thoughts turned to that Human "Hero" that had killed her earlier, as she brushed her hair back that had annoyingly gotten onto the wrong side of her ear. She wondered what kind of tortures that the Queen was putting him through. She had heard the Queen had many torture devices such as an upside down rack, hanging ropes, iron maidens, wooden horses, handcuffs, whips, candles... oh he was in for a world of pain! Thinking of all the ways he was being tortured was incredibly relaxing.

View attachment 69152

She only wished she could be there... She started to nod off...

View attachment 69153

Suddenly she heard the pattering of footsteps behind her from the fortress, she quickly shook her head and woke up.

She turned to see who was approaching.

View attachment 69154

"Hey, mind If I spend a few hours out here with you?" Black Jade said nonchalantly. "I need some time away from that oppressive building."

"Princess Black Jade!" Melevi exclaimed loudly in shock, practically shouting in surprise.

View attachment 69155

"Oh, just Jade is fi..." Black Jade started to say, however before she could finish Melevi continued on while bowing.

View attachment 69156

"My apologies for yelling suddenly my Princess, I was just so startled you see! I've never been so close to someone of your personage before!" Melevi rambled on.

"Um, like I sa.." Black Jade tried to interject but Melevi didn't hear her.

"I've never been this close to someone who practically lives with the Queen, I am so honored to be in your malevolent and delightfully sadistic presence, you just radiate it. Oh, look how you glow!" Melevi continued seemingly not even needing to take a breath.

Black Jade gave up trying to speak.

View attachment 69157

"Oh just you being near me I can feel your glow spreading out towards me, I bask in it and hope that I may absorb even one thousandth of the depths of your cunning and viciousness!" Melevi carried on without a pause.

Black Jade leaned back against the wall looking amused and somewhat impressed at the same time with the lung capacity on Melevi.

View attachment 69158

"Please allow my pathetic and worthless self to learn from your august majesty my Princess!" Melevi finally stopped and drew in a huge breath like a drowning swimmer, just as they broke though the surface of the water taking in life giving air.

"You done?" asked Black Jade in a flat tone.

"Yes, My Princess!" Melevi said while standing straight with her eyes transfixed upon the stone cobbles at her feet.

"Good" Black Jade said in a quiet but firm tone. "Now since I am going to be here for a while... Please try and breathe when you talk to me. I would rather not try and explain to the next individual that comes down this hallway how a dead asphyxiated Succubus came to be in-front of me."

"No worries abou..." Melevi started to say but now it was Black Jade's turn to interrupt her. "Also look up at me when you speak, I can't stand sycophants whose eyes are plastered to the ground the whole time! You are not one of those are you?"

Melevi immediately looked up.

"NO!" She stated emphatically, "I am just in... awe, that's all."

"Trust me" replied Black Jade, "You have little to be awed about."

"What!" protested Melevi, "Your Black Jade, sister to Red Vex our Queen, one of Diablo's chosen and co-corrupter of the Arch Bishop Lazarus!"

Melevi continued while Black Jade listened on impassively.

View attachment 69159

"You and our Queen were key the downfall of Tristram and the rise of our great Lord Diablo!" She stated forcefully. "You are one of the two greatest Succubus ever, you are who I've always wanted to become!"

Melevi paused for Black Jade's response.

Black Jade considered her for a while, the moment seemed to stretch out for eternity. Black Jade just continued stare at her, her pale eyes glittering in the dim torchlight.

Just as Melevi was about to say something to break the silence Black Jade responded with a loud chuckle then a laugh. "Ha!"

"Ha ha ha!" Black Jade had a good long laugh. Once she was finished she managed to respond "Oh, how long it's been since I have heard such unadulterated 'Hero' worship such as this! You really mean it don't you?"

"Well of course!" Melevi said slightly offended.

"Oh Sorry Melevi, you just don't understand, after being in that den of she vipers for millennia upon millennia hearing such things stated so naively and honestly is so refreshing! Are all you Blacks like this or just you? I need to have these conversations more often!" Black Jade exclaimed in good humor.

"Well... most just gossip frankly." Melevi replied thinking of the four airheads she was with earlier, they just sat and gossiped the whole time they were posted here.

"Still even just regular gossip would be fine!" Black Jade smiled, "I think I like you Melevi."

"Well, I am honored, my Princess!" Melevi replied solemnly.

"I like you well enough that I am going to share something with you that I have not told anyone, not even the Queen. What do you think of that?" Black Jade said seriously all of a sudden.

"Well, I am grateful for the trust my Princess, but are you sure?" Melevi said hesitantly.

"It's Jade, and yes, I am sure." Black Jade replied slowly.

"Then Yes my Prin... I mean Jade. I think I would like to hear, that is if you think it's alright to tell me." Melevi stated slowly getting more confident with each word.

"It's not, but I don't care, I have a feeling that you won't tell anyone... strange..." Black Jade stated with a strange look on her face, then she continued. "Going along with Vex's plan and seducing Lazarus..." She paused a moment. "That was the biggest mistake I have ever made. It was the turning point of my whole existence, and I regret it, every day."

View attachment 69160

"WHAT?" Melevi practically shouted taken aback again by Black Jade.

"Your too young to remember, but before Diablo decided to invade Sanctuary life was pretty good compared to our meager existence now. We used to be able to sneak into towns at night have a tryst with some human, then we would fly off satisfied every night!" Black Jade said wistfully.

She continued, "Still It was not enough to satisfy Vex or I, ambition got the best of us, we wanted more and more. Then we heard Diablo's call, and we could not answer fast enough, this is the solution we thought! Soon, every day would be a nonstop orgy of pleasure and pain. From dawn to dawn, dusk to dusk, we would wallow in it our desires. So we followed, and he lead us to our doom, as we willingly in engaged the battles that followed against the Archangels and Nephilim. Which we lost, terribly. Look at us now, broken and fighting a desperate losing battle against the Khazra..." Black Jade finished her speech, she leaned back evidently considering whether or not to add additional details.

"Impossible!" shouted Melevi. "Our Queen has only made the correct choices! We are winning against the Khazra! Soon we will conquer all the Hell's, then Sanctuary, and the High Heavens after! Once we retake the fourteenth floor, then press on to the twelfth, we will have access to the portals that will allow us to win the war!" Melevi finished with conviction.

View attachment 69161

Black Jade paused and then replied, "How old are you Melevi?"

"Me? I am Fifteen hundred and twenty six!" she stated proudly.

"Wow!" Black Jade said with mock awe. "You are old for a Black, you must be the oldest for certain!"

View attachment 69162

Melevi was unsure how to take that backhanded complement.

"We used to control all the floors up to the tenth, wow you young ones have certainly have bought into the Queen's propaganda hook line and sinker! I guess that's partly my fault though." She mused and then considered for a second.

Seemingly satisfied she continued...

"Let me educate you about true age." Black Jade stated with a lecturing tone. "First, there are only two succubus older than I, and Vex isn't one of them. She is my younger sister, by about two hundred years. I am four hundred and fifty thousand years old or so, give or take a few thousand, I round off my age now."

View attachment 69163

Black Jade paused and continued while Melevi's brain tried to process the huge difference in age.

"Of the two who are older than me one has not been seen for almost ten thousand years, since right after we lost the Nephilim war, she may be dead for all I know. The other is Blood Lust who I assume you know through reputation. They are also Sisters, one specializing in magic while the other specialized in the martial, a path not taken by many of us. You know the Blood Star, our most used combat spell? That was was developed by Blood Lust's sister, Stareye the Witch. I don't know their age, but they are probably as old to me as I am to you." Black Jade paused for a second before attempting to continue.

"Wait!" Melevi protested. "How come Blood Lust is not our Queen then if she is so old and powerful?!?"

"She never had a taste for it, if you ever meet her you will understand, it was always Diablo, or Andariel, or Lillith. Stareye might have become Queen if she had not disappeared after the Nephilim war. Vex ended up filling that void instead however since I was not interested."

"Wow, umm, this is, alot to think about..." Melevi said suddenly somewhat abashed.

View attachment 69164

"I know, I bet you don't even know why you are wearing a collar or what it does, do you?" Black Jade replied.

"My Collar? What do you mean, I've just always worn it!" Melevi thought back, in over 1500 years she had never taken it off, even when she had bathed. Why was that?

"I'll tell you later maybe, for now, I feel the winds of change stirring, lets see what the storm brings first shall we?" Black Jade replied.

For the first time Melevi noticed that the air indeed was stirring and hallway torches fluttered in protest.

View attachment 69165

"Ok." Said Dr. Stranger called out from behind the wall. "You can send her in Kaede. I'll take a quick look, only five minutes though!"

"Yes Doctor!" Kaede replied cheerfully.

View attachment 69166

Oh joy, thought Keiko, there always just one more patient at the end of a day, it never failed!

Aki was going on and on about how she was going to interrogate her husband as she swept the floor, but honestly she was more concerned about what Star had told her on the phone. What was this big secret that she was going to tell her?

"Oh it's not for me!" Said a melodic voice, "it's for one of my Sisters!" Keiko heard the pattering of multiple pairs of footsteps.

All the women were virtually identical save being dressed in different colored Chinese dresses. Extremely seductive ones though, not the usual type, they looked like belonged in a club or a hostess bar, not in a gynecologists clinic.

View attachment 69167

Something felt... off... about them. Keiko stopped her sweeping while Aki continued on her rant, but Keiko was not listening.

"Oh" Kaede said evidently taken aback. "Um which of you would like to see the Doctor?"

"None of us actually." the one of Blue replied sweetly and musically. "Actually we are just here for the one called Keiko, and now that we know she is here..."

View attachment 69168

"NO WITNESSES!" The one in blue suddenly screamed, he voice suddenly sounding very grating and not at all what it was like a second ago. "ATTACK!"

Time compressed, everything seemed to happen all at once, to Keiko. The three women exploded into a frenzy of action that was hard for her to even follow.

View attachment 69172

The one in blue sprang forward grabbing Kaede by the hand. The others reached behind their backs grabbing at something.

View attachment 69169

The one in blue then pulled Kaede towards her and delivered a nasty looking sucker punch right in the stomach, Kaede keeled over the with wind knocked out of her. The other two sprang forward with vicious looking small blades in their hands, smaller than a sword but longer than a regular knife.

"It's a Robbery!" Shouted Dr. Stranger. "Hold them off for a moment!" And he started to turn towards the large safe.

View attachment 69171

Aki and her looked on almost unbelieving at the scene, but Aki was quick to react. "It's a robbery? How dare you hurt Kaede you bitch!"

Aki sprang off towards the intruders. "WAIT!" shouted Keiko "Don't just rush in Aki!"

View attachment 69173

Aki was already moving like a uncoiling high tension spring when released.

View attachment 69174

"Die" Shouted Aki as she zoomed towards the trio of robbers.

It was all Keiko could do but look on at the intense melee.

View attachment 69176

She looked back at where Kaede was, and shuddered as the red and white ones were charging towards Aki. The blue one was in the process of applying her knee to Kaede's face as she keeled over stunned.

View attachment 69175

Aki apparently saw this as well as she was charging in, "YOU CUNTS, YOU DON'T HURT ONE OF THE SEXY NURSE TRIO AND GET AWAY WITH IT!" She roared and suddenly like she was some sort of superhero, Aki sprang first first out towards the white clad woman.

View attachment 69177

She passed through the door way literally flying through the air, it was the most unbelievable thing Keiko had ever seen, she was transfixed and couldn't move while beholding the spectacle.

View attachment 69178

The red and white clad women stopped Keiko could not make out their expressions but they seemed to glance at one another.

View attachment 69179

Then suddenly in unison the kicked out viciously towards Aki's flying form.

View attachment 69180

The white ones foot caught Aki face first snapping her head up towards the ceiling while the red's took her on the side of the head and shoulder. Her momentum was suddenly brought to a jarring halt.

View attachment 69181

"Urkkk," was all Aki said as she crashed down unto the floor. Kaede was already slumped down unconscious having taken the brunt of a wicked knock to the back of her head from the Blue's blade.

The white and red ones said something to each-other musically in a language Keiko didn't understand. They were obviously pleased with themselves and gestured victoriously to one another gloating in their apparent victory. The blue one looked towards them obviously impressed and prepared her blade for a killing blow on Kaede's unconscious form.

View attachment 69182

The room erupted in a loud BOOM!

View attachment 69183

The sudden ear piercing explosive noise was so loud and it reverberated though out the whole concrete room, it caused her ears to ring. Suddenly she noticed that the Doctor was standing in-front of her.

The Chinese dressed women looked shocked, and the blue one dropped Kaede to the floor.

"That's quite enough!" The Doctor yelled in the angriest voice she had ever heard him use. "Drop your weapons or the next one won't miss!"

View attachment 69184

Nice!, real nice, I like the background you are giving on the succubi and I am some what interested to see how this *robbery* pans out, this story just keeps getting better and better, thank you for your hard work.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Hey thank you for the feedback always appreciated. Also just FYI I added a couple sentences that I forgot to put in for Black Jades exposition around the part where she starts talking about her age.

Oh and if you missing Our Hero don't worry, his scene is next!

Will take some time to flesh it out however so no ETA yet.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey thank you for the feedback always appreciated. Also just FYI I added a couple sentences that I forgot to put in for Black Jades exposition around the part where she starts talking about her age.

Oh and if you missing Our Hero don't worry, his scene is next!

Will take some time to flesh it out however so no ETA yet.

Fair enough, I like that you are willing to add some background to our fav winged *ladies*, it helps to make the story more believable once you have an insight as to what motivates them as well as giving them some personality.

As for the *Hero* take your time, no need to rush this.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Absolutely, I was brainstorming some ideas today for the next scene and I definitely want to get the tone right since there is going to be a fair amount of exposition. I think I have a good idea on how its going to play out but I am not rushing this one so don't worry! ;)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Absolutely, I was brainstorming some ideas today for the next scene and I definitely want to get the tone right since there is going to be a fair amount of exposition. I think I have a good idea on how its going to play out but I am not rushing this one so don't worry! ;)

Sweet I look forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing your fine story with us.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Well one of the main scenes that I have wanted to do from the start has finally come together for me in my drafts! I'm very excited with the direction I've decided to take it and work is now steadily progressing to a hopeful weekend release.

Please enjoy this part 15 Teaser to hold you over till then...

Dinner with a Devil...

Who will win?

TeaserScene15.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well one of the main scenes that I have wanted to do from the start has finally come together for me in my drafts! I'm very excited with the direction I've decided to take it and work is now steadily progressing to a hopeful weekend release.

Please enjoy this part 15 Teaser to hold you over till then...

Dinner with a Devil...

Who will win?

View attachment 69370

I would say the succubus because she has the bottle of wine while the other two only have a glass of wine, which beggers the question,
" How much fun would a drunken succubus be in bed? "

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
80% done. Biggest update yet as far as pics go. I really want this to be good for you all a lot of work going into the whole story.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Good Morning all, due to the size of the update going to split it into 2 parts one now and hopefully one this evening.

I had a lot of fun creating this scene, hope you enjoy!

Part 15 - What's for Dinner?

Our Hero sat at the table patiently as the Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex made her grand entrance. She had somehow removed her wings and horns, he surmised the in same-way she had transformed the other four earlier. He didn't know what she wanted with him but the fact that he was still alive and not on a torture rack somewhere, or dead, meant she did want something. Remembering how cruel she was in her "Playroom" it probably would not be pleasant for him. Our Hero steeled himself as best he could preparing for the upcoming battle of wills, at least the fog from before had cleared from his mind somewhat, replaced by a slight warmth from the comforting wine. He heard the sound of a second wine bottle being uncorked and poured into the glasses, but he refused to take his eyes off that imposing demon woman for a second as she entered.

"So glad you could join us 'Hero' or should I say Son of Luc!" Red Vex cooed from across the room.

Scene15A1.jpg

Just like that the first shot had been fired. How did she know that he was his Son? How did she even know his Dad?

Scene15A2.jpg

"How do you kno..." Our Hero started to ask how she knew but Rex Vex interrupted.

"Not now little Hero, first let us enjoy some wine and you can have a bite to eat, as I am sure you must be famished from all that... activity!" Red Vax proclaimed loudly as she strode towards the table.

Scene15A3.jpg

Singri moved to seat her and Red Vex sat down gracefully, a whiff of something caught his nose, was she wearing perfume? He could not place the scent coming from her however, it smelled sweet and vaguely floral, it was oddly at contrast with her persona from earlier.

Scene15A4.jpg

"It is so nice to have Luc's son here as my Honored guest! I have been waiting for his return for quite some time but to have his Son here instead is quite the pleasant surprise!" She paused for a moment and smiled at him but there was something odd in her eyes as she did.

Scene15A5.jpg

He considered her while she spoke, not sure what to make of her words, he needed answers.

"Now," she continued, "I am sure you have as many questions as I do for you! The serious business can wait until after we enjoy a toast and a meal, understood?"

He nodded slowly.

Scene15A6.jpg

"Good" She replied, "Now, a Toast!"

Red Vex motioned to her glass and taking her queue he gratefully picked up his; though not quite as elegantly as she had hers.

Scene15A7.jpg

"To New Beginnings, and the Dawn of a New Era!" Red Vex said as she raised her glass into the air and then to her lips.

Scene15A8.jpg

Our Hero mumbled something appropriately grateful sounding and quickly downed a large quantity of wine from the glass.

Scene15A9.jpg

Singri smiled.

Scene15A10.jpg

After they had set their glasses back down, which Singri promptly refilled, Red Vex brushed her hair back and smiled to Our Hero. Then, In an oddly sweet tone she asked, "So, do you like how I look? I went through a lot of trouble to make myself as human looking as possible, just for you!"

Scene15A11.jpg

Our Hero considered her for a moment, she obviously had went though a lot of effort just for him, yet something was off, the ears, he realized.

"Most humans don't have..." He paused for a second then continued, "pointed ears, my uhhhh, Queen." Our Hero replied, wondering if perhaps he was now going to get himself tortured or eviscerated.

Scene15A12.jpg

Red Vex looked at him for a moment in silence clearly taken aback by his comment and ran her hands along the tips.

Scene15A13.jpg

After several seconds she finally spoke in a very sweet tone to him, "First call me Vex, after all, all my very, personal, friends, do." pausing slightly after each word in that final statement.

Then she turned to Singri and her expression and tone completely changed. "Singri!" She said angrily and in a low almost growling tone, "I asked you about the ears and you said they were fine!"

Scene15A14.jpg

Singri for her part coughed and visibly swallowed and a worried expression came across her face.

"My Queen," Singri stammered out, "It has been many years since I last saw a human and that was Luc, and honestly the last thing I looked at was his ears then! You have my profound apologies for my inexcusable error!"

Scene15A15.jpg

"Hmmph," Red Vex grumbled for a moment and considered, something strange entered her eyes again. Finally she said "Fine, very well then."

Then she closed her eyes and concentrated on something so hard that she started gritting her teeth.

Scene15A16.jpg

Our Hero could not help himself but think that he wore that same expression often too, generally in the morning the day after eating a lot of cheese...

Suddenly she smiled triumphantly and something was different about her. Red Vex's ears had completely morphed into rounded more human looking ones.

"There," Red Vex said in a self satisfied tone, "Much better! How do I look now my Hero, do I look like the perfect human now?"

Scene15A17.jpg

Our Hero considered her, impressed at her power to be able to change herself but something was still off, he could forgive the red eyes, he had seen albinos with similar looking ones but something... the skin of course!

"Your skin, my uhh, Quee I mean Vex, your skin is much too red for a human, it almost looks like raw meat!"

Scene15A18.jpg

Red Vex looked downwards at her arm, astonished.

Scene15A19.jpg

She looked for a long moment and when she looked back up her face was furious.

"WHY!" She shouted, "Did you not tell me my skin was too deeply red Singri!" A look of pure fury contrasted with a hot looking redness to her face, was she blushing?

Scene15A20.jpg

Singri now looked very worried and swallowed several times before stammering, "I... Uhh... I was told humans come in many types of colors my, uhh, Queen. I never, uh, realized that you were too red! Uhhh, please forgive my worthless self, and my uhhh, unforgivable mistakes today!"

Scene15A21.jpg

She looked at Red Vex with a sorrowful expression on her face. Red Vex stared at her for a long time then growled, "Fine, but don't think you have escaped punishment for this... It will come later, and you had best hope that I am in a good mood tonight!"

Singri visibly swallowed again.

Red Vex turned away and started focusing again.

Scene15A22.jpg

Our Hero had visions of white porcelain.

Suddenly Red Vex's skin tone started lightening considerably.

"There!" Red Vex exclaimed, "I tried to match yours, do you like it or would you prefer something different?"

Scene15A23.jpg

Impressed our Hero considered, thinking about possibly something more exotic, but then changed his mind, he didn't want to risk her wrath...

Scene15A24.jpg

"That's perfect my um, Vex. You look just like a human now!" he professed.

"Wonderful!" Replied Red Vex then she added "Oh tonight is going to be so much fun now!"

Excitedly Red Vex continued on, "I love to host guests in all my um, thirty five, years of living. I have had the pleasure of many fine guests such as yourself! We shall have such a fantastic time."

Scene15A25.jpg

Our Hero considered that, so she was just a few years older than him then, interesting. He suddenly noticed that while the table's surface was spotless and shining, the back and seat of the chair he was on was coated in a very, very, thick layer of dust.

Scene15A26.jpg

Suddenly his stomach let loose a loud gurgling noise. Oops, he guessed he really was hungry, it was quite loud, suddenly he realized that everyone was staring at him.

"Oh I guess I am just a tad hungry," He said abashed.

Scene15A27.jpg

Red Vex let out a little chuckle, "I forgot the little quirks that make you humans so funny!"

Scene15A28.jpg

Red Vex then turned Singri and ordered "Singri, call in the Chef now, our honored guest must be famished! QUICKLY!"

Scene15A29.jpg

"Yes my Queen!" Singri replied then clapped her hands together loudly and said in a loud voice "Nessaris, enter and report on the meal for our honored guest!"

Scene15A30.jpg

A red clad Succubi with her hair tied back and covered entered the room and walked over to their table. "My Queen, we have prepared a meal fit for a Human King, as per your specific request."

Scene15A31.jpg

"Fantastic," Red Vex replied, "Bring it in right away!"

"As you command my Queen!" Nessaris replied. Nessaris then turned away and started giving out instructions to some blue Snow Witches that had entered behind her.

"Our Chef does not get alot of practice making food for Humans" Red Vex said matter of factly, "We Succubi... tend to get our sustenance from different sources." Red Vex smiled warmly at him.

Scene15A32.jpg

Our Hero thought back to when he had awoken earlier... indeed.

Scene15A33.jpg

He didn't spend much time considering however, he was so famished he could hardly wait for his meal. He anxiously looked towards what the blue icy cool Succubi were bringing him.

And gasped...

Scene15A34.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
All done, please enjoy the 2nd half of Part 15!

Part 15 - 2: Oh That's for Dinner

How in the Hell am I supposed to eat this? Our Hero thought to himself as he eyed the gigantic monstrosity of meat sitting on the table in-front of him. The table practically groaned from the weight of it as the two Snow Witches struggled to get it onto it. Even more worrisome was what in the heck was this 'leg' even from? He would not want to meet whatever gigantic creature that this meat had been carved from. He poked at it, it looked reddish and cooked but the 'Skin' was actually some kind of hard scale and it resisted his prodding attempt.

Scene15A35.jpg

He looked up and noticed all eyes were again on him.

"Well, Hero" Red Vex said with confidence, "How do you like your special meal? Our Chef outdid herself I believe!"

"Indeed!" Singri agreed enthusiastically "A Meal fit for a Human King!"

Scene15A36.jpg

The Chef, Nessaris looked very pleased with herself and then turned to Red Vex.

"I had my cooks take this leg of Dragon out the moment you said you wanted a dinner fit for a royal guest my Queen! We had it on the spit for over 24 hours constantly turning and basting the meat to absolute perfection. Why any human should consider themselves very lucky indeed to feast upon the King of Meats, Dragon! Your generosity truly is boundless my Queen, to allow this human such a treat!" Nessaris said with enthusiasm.

Scene15A37.jpg

Our Hero tried to take off a piece, the skin or scales rather were so tough he could not pierce it. He tried again with his fingernails, no such luck the skin resisted all attempts at penetration. He tried to bite at it with his teeth, it was like trying to bite into a steel pole. Maybe the demon blade could have cut it but he doubted even the sharpest chef's knife would have cut it. How did they manage to separate the leg? Maybe it hardened after being cooked?

"I can't eat this, it's too tough and my teeth won't even sink into the skin let alone anything else!" Our Hero said suddenly to the three smugly satisfied Succubi.

Scene15A38.jpg

Red Vex and Singri looked stunned but Nessaris was not having any of it. "How DARE you, you, worthless human! This is the finest meat that Diablo himself dined upon whenever he could; which was rarely due to how hard it is to procure! NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU CANNOT EAT IT!?!" She ended up practically screaming at him.

Scene15A39.jpg

Red Vex cut her off with a roar, "SILENCE!".

"It is obvious this Leg of Dragon is much too tough for his rounded teeth you imbecile. How could a human eat such a thing? You had a moronic idea even daring to serve this!" Red Vex furiously chastised Nessaris.

Scene15A40.jpg

"But... but my Queen!" Nessaris protested, "Did you not specifically ask me to roast this Leg of Dragon for our worthless guest?"

Scene15A41.jpg

Fury grew in Red Vex's eyes so much that even Nessaris in her indignation swallowed slightly but noticeably, probably now regretting her words.

"My Dear Nessaris, should you wish to end up on the front lines fighting the Khazra please once again accuse me of coming up with this imbecilic idea. Now... You will remove this, and have your two cooks promptly whipped for coming up with this meal, in the meantime send us a replacement dish. NOW."

"Yes my Queen," Nessaris practically whispered, "Thank you, my Queen!"

Scene15A42.jpg

She promptly turned to the two very tired looking Snow Witches still standing off to the side of the table and shouted at them. "You heard our Queen, haul this thing out of here, now. Then you will report to my chamber for your punishments for coming up with this terrible idea for a meal!"

The two Snow Witches groaned at her but didn't protest evidently knowing better than to do so.

Scene15A43.jpg

"I will send someone shortly Your Majesty." Nessaris said as she left the room.

Scene15A44.jpg

Red Vex turned to Our Hero and said some what bashfully "I am sorry about that Hero, you have no idea the kind of incompetence I have to deal with from my subordinates sometimes. I am sure the replacement meal will be to your liking."

Would it? Our Hero could not help but wonder to himself, these Succubus evidently only had experience cooking for and feeding greater demons like Diablo, evidently not consuming normal food themselves. How did his Dad stay here, but then looking at the imported wine bottle he figured he must have imported food as well. Guess it would have spoiled by now, nuts. He sighed and suddenly he heard a commotion at the entrance.

Scene15A45.jpg

"STOP YOU!" one of the Red's shouted at a black clad succubus who had entered. "You know your kind isn't allowed in here without an escort! Especially in chambers occupied by the Queen!"

"I was sent here by the Chef, Mistress, she said she was short handed, I am to just drop off this meal for the Human and then back to my cleaning duties!"

"Let her through," Red Vex ordered.

Scene15A46.jpg

"Yes your Majesty" the guard replied and bowed then started to return to her post.

Scene15A47.jpg

The black clad succubus approached warily.

"Well," Said Red Vex annoyed, "What do you have for our Honored guest? Oh and let me warn you if it is not to his liking, you will be whipped, severely."

Our Hero decided then that whatever she served he would pretend to like it.

Scene15A48.jpg

"Yes your Majesty and I will deserve it of course!" she nervously presented what she was carrying to the Our Hero.

He eyed it speculatively.

Scene15A49.jpg

Surprisingly it looked like two fairly normal sausages, hmm maybe there were things that he could eat here in this realm.

Scene15A50.jpg

He tentatively reached out and took one of the sausages, and brought it to his mouth.

He bit into the warm sausage, it's succulent juices spread through out his mouth coating it in a thick fluid.

Scene15A51.jpg

It tasted... it actually tasted pretty good, he could eat these!

He gobbled the rest of the sausage greedily and washed it down with a swig of wine.

Red Vex looked on expectantly for his response.

Scene15A52.jpg

"These are pretty good!" Our Hero proclaimed.

The black clad succubus sighed audibly in relief.

"Wonderful!" exclaimed Red Vex all smiles again.

Scene15A53.jpg

"Where do you get these from?" asked Our Hero as he started to raise the second sausage on its way to being inserted into his mouth. "I mean you don't eat I assume, so why even do you have the sausages?"

Scene15A54.jpg

"Oh!" the black clad one said excitedly "They are very popular around here, our chef spends most of her time making them for us. They tide us over in dry boring periods... I think these were one of the cooks, apparently she was not going to need them tonight... again."

Scene15A55.jpg

It was at the again part that Our Hero finally clued into what these sausages were for and where this one had been... he gagged reflexively and uncontrollably...

The sausage cartwheeled though the air...

The black clad succubus watch it fly through the air towards the other side of the table...

Scene15A56.jpg

Red Vex reflectively raised her hands in surprise but it was too late, the sausage smacked her on the side of her face, the saliva and juices caused it to not immediately bounce off her but instead...

Scene15A57.jpg

It slid down her front and nestled itself in between her two ample breasts and gown. It stopped there, seemingly satisfied with its position lodged in between her two large mounds of quivering flesh.

Red Vex stared at it in horror unbelieving at what had just occurred.

Scene15A58.jpg

Our Hero did his very best to stop himself from breaking out in complete and utter laughter, and the room went deathly silent, everyone staring at the sausage lodged there shaking and quivering as she breathed.

Scene15A59.jpg

"I... I... I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!! YOU LITTLE FOOL!!!" Red Vex roared at the black clad succubus while grabbing the sausage out from between her bosom, "HOW DARE YOU BRING US SOME, SOME, *USED* SAUSAGE FROM SOME LITTLE TRAMP'S CUNT!!!"

Scene15A60.jpg

She threw the sausage at the black clad succubus who was better at deflecting projectiles than she had been.

Scene15A61.jpg

"GUARDS!" She shouted, "Take her to the PLAYROOM and tie her up, I will attend her later..."

"No please, have mercy my Queen! I was given these by the Chef!" she whined.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP, OFF WITH HER!!!" Red Vex shouted back completely ignoring her protests.

Scene15A62.jpg

The guard started to escort her away.

"Tonight has been an utter disaster!" Red Vex exclaimed, "Never in my four hundred and fifty odd thousand years have I suffered from such an embarrassment!"

Scene15A63.jpg

Our Hero's head snapped up suddenly at that, "Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand?" He said in astonishment "I thought you said you were Thirty Five!"

Scene15A63B.jpg

Red Vex turned towards him speechless for once her mouth worked as she tried to think of an appropriate response.

"AHA-HAHA" One of the succubi started to laugh from behind him, but she cut short her laughter evidently realizing where she was.

Too late, Red Vex had found an outlet for her built up anger and frustration.

"YOU" She growled and then suddenly lowered her voice, "Don't think I haven't noticed you making those stupid faces all night long! Your time is up in this world you little skank."

Scene15A64.jpg

Red Vex's face went oddly calm and focused, she pointed her finger toward the succubus and held out her hand.

Scene15A65.jpg

Suddenly she clenched her hand into a fist and smiled evilly.

Scene15A66.jpg

Our Hero heard a gagging noise next to him and looked over.

The Red Clad Succubus next to him was grabbing at the collar on her throat.

Scene15A67.jpg

She started wheezing and a strange gurgling noise emanated from her, she collapsed to her knees and a fountain of blood spewed forth out of her mouth.

Scene15A68.jpg

She crumpled to the floor with a final wet gurgle and blood pooled around her body, a heavy cinnamon scent wafted though the air.

Scene15A69.jpg

"Ahh much better that was just what I needed!" Red Vex exclaimed.

"SINGRI!" Red Vex Commanded in a shout, "Have this mess cleaned up and then everyone is to vacate this room!"

"The Hero and I will be spending some time alone with NO further annoyances!" Red Vex exclaimed.

Scene15A70.jpg

"Two hours left to the stairway! Keep up, No one better fall behind or I will personally see them whipped bloody!" an oddly looking Succubus yelled a number of lesser ones following her.

Scene15B1.jpg

Hmm thought Luc, he had never seen one carrying blades before into battle. That one could be some trouble, he decided that had better separate her from her flock. Luckily he had already enacted a plan, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewel. He had planned to leave this trump card for later but sometimes circumstances dictated your actions.

Scene15B2.jpg

But first... he eyed the booty of one of the black succubus bringing up the rear. Maybe a little feel...

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Zanduras, sounds like thing s are not going according to Red Vex's plans and Luc better get his ass in gear if he's going to *save* his son.

All in all these last two chapters have been a joy to read, well done me friend.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it!

Taking a bit of time off this week.

Obviously Luc and Akasa get to have a rumble, I am deciding how I want it to play out. There going to be alot going on with this many characters and unlike the first picture which was mostly static this one will have potentially alot of moving parts.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it!

Taking a bit of time off this week.

Obviously Luc and Akasa get to have a rumble, I am deciding how I want it to play out. There going to be alot going on with this many characters and unlike the first picture which was mostly static this one will have potentially alot of moving parts.

Sure, you have worked long and hard on this fine story, so take some time off and relax and get a new perspective of where you want to take this story next.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey remember that one joke I made that no one cared about.

I do.

I made a little story about it cause I couldn't stop thinking about it. So here's some non-canon fan art(?) for your non-canon fan art(?)

OTzUm2l.jpg

LIKE 15 MINUTES LATER

UmD52JY.jpg

ehZBjjH.jpg

*Laughing hysterically at her own incomprehensible joke*

oN3UAZY.jpg

n2LSGN1.jpg

wdckRYm.jpg

taFSjvM.jpg

eDeoHDY.jpg

6P2s4Wf.jpg

ZNXfQBu.jpg

ZMuEQ4L.jpg

*Blargh noises, sobbing, statements about how the date isn't supposed to do this*
D1IP9lb.jpg

0n7J3dN.jpg

UqxLsUI.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey remember that one joke I made that no one cared about.

I do.

I made a little story about it cause I couldn't stop thinking about it. So here's some non-canon fan art(?) for your non-canon fan art(?)

OTzUm2l.jpg

LIKE 15 MINUTES LATER

UmD52JY.jpg

ehZBjjH.jpg

*Laughing hysterically at her own incomprehensible joke*

oN3UAZY.jpg

n2LSGN1.jpg

wdckRYm.jpg

taFSjvM.jpg

eDeoHDY.jpg

6P2s4Wf.jpg

ZNXfQBu.jpg

ZMuEQ4L.jpg

*Blargh noises, sobbing, statements about how the date isn't supposed to do this*
D1IP9lb.jpg

0n7J3dN.jpg

UqxLsUI.jpg

Lovely mini story Weoooo I love the expression on the succubis's face in the second to last panel well done, maybe you should start your own story based on this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.