Like Father, Like Son, a Diablo Tale (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Hi all,

Long, long term lurker finally deciding to post. Since before the switch to these forums.

Do you remember Diablo I? The damn swarms of Succubus that would destroy you if you went in too carless as a Warrior?

I sure do, It was my first experience with Zako and in the spirit what happens when you delve too low into the pits of hell such as this...

I have been creating a setpiece inspired by the likes of ArayaSouren where an intrepid hero decides to delve into the depths of hell.

Using a Modded SBPR please enjoy a Warrior's first engagement upon these devilish demons. More will be revealed of the setpiece if there is interest later this week.

While there are many deficiencies to my work (most notably the wings, bra's, and bloodstar's) I hope you appreciate my attempt at an old fashioned zako work.

Zanduras.

fDY79nV.jpg

PS.
Let me know if you want to see the rest, and possible conclusions to our warrior's story.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey Welcome!!! :)
well for me,it's always good to see zako story's, I'm all in, are you gonna post here? or on site like pixiv/deviant art?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hi all,

Long, long term lurker finally deciding to post. Since before the switch to these forums.

Do you remember Diablo I? The damn swarms of Succubus that would destroy you if you went in too carless as a Warrior?

I sure do, It was my first experience with Zako and in the spirit what happens when you delve too low into the pits of hell such as this...

I have been creating a setpiece inspired by the likes of ArayaSouren where an intrepid hero decides to delve into the depths of hell.

Using a Modded SBPR please enjoy a Warrior's first engagement upon these devilish demons. More will be revealed of the setpiece if there is interest later this week.

While there are many deficiencies to my work (most notably the wings, bra's, and bloodstar's) I hope you appreciate my attempt at an old fashioned zako work.

Zanduras.

fDY79nV.jpg

PS.
Let me know if you want to see the rest, and possible conclusions to our warrior's story.

Nice, thanks for sharing, also Diablo 2 Lord Of Destruction has succubi and the like in it and I would love to see more of this, think you could do anything for Dungeon Keeper 2?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, PoV! I've wondered how HS was at that.

oh you literally say it's SB. Either way, the succubi in Diablo are probably the reason I'm here, and I've always been baffled at how little art they get.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Nice, thanks for sharing, also Diablo 2 Lord Of Destruction has succubi and the like in it and I would love to see more of this, think you could do anything for Dungeon Keeper 2?
The Dark Mistresses? Yeah, they were pretty bomb too, probably wont do anything on them soon after all I'm just starting. But if I can find an appropriate costume that does that ass proper service maybe down the road.

1300-2929131
Giant Bomb

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Oh, PoV! I've wondered how HS was at that.

oh you literally say it's SB. Either way, the succubi in Diablo are probably the reason I'm here, and I've always been baffled at how little art they get.

Yea it's not the greatest because the FOV is locked at the very low setting. Basically what I will do is setup a scene and tell a story. If there is interest maybe will setup several scenes showing the final outcome.

Ok so without further ado, the story so far...

PT1:

How our intrepid hero found himself in the middle of dungeon full of monstrosities he was not sure. It was just a few weeks ago when he ventured into his old man's attic after he passed away. Well not so much passed away as vanished for over a year and presumed dead. He had the wonderful task of cleaning it out so the new owners could take possession of the home once the real estate deal closed.

So what the hell was his dead father doing in possession of several suits of this strange armor, helms, some impossibly huge (presumably fake) jewel's and weaponry ranging from staves to a strange looking sword?

He could not resist the urge to play a bit of dress up and put on the armor and this dragonlike helm standing in-front of a nearby mirror he grabbed the sword and unsheathed it striking a regal pose.

Suddenly the sword started glowing with a purplish tinge and the mirror started shimmering, it started expanding and before he could back away enveloped him in a metallic coating.

He blinked once, twice, finally his vision cleared, he was in a dark dank hallway, a torch flared in the distance, "What the hell" he shouted.

"What the Hell indeed!" giggled some screechy little voice, and suddenly he noticed the torch approaching him, held in the hand of a little red impish thing...

"NOW DIE!!! FOR RAKANISHU!!!" and lunged at him with a dagger he never even saw. As luck would have it the dagger scraped ineffectually against his heavy metal armor.

The Impish thing screeched and lunged again aiming for his knee, by now our hero had the presence of mind to bring his unsheathed sword to bear and clumsily swung lopping off the creatures hand holding the torch.

The howl of pain from the thing was deafening in the small confines of the corridor, and it quickly scampered away too fast for him in his stunned state.

"This is insane!" he exclaimed to the sputtering torch. The torch never answered and kept sputtering away on the floor glowing warmly in the eerie gloom.

He turned around and looked behind him, no sign of the shimmering mirror just another long dark hallway leading away. Not wishing to deal with the creature he headed off down the other way.

... That was the worst move he had ever taken the hero now thought. The sheer amount of horrors he had to face in the weeks since then with rest, food and water breaks few and far between. If it had not been for these red and blue shrines and wells he had found on several occasion not to mention the odd lockable room with a small cot he would have been dead long ago.

He finally had descended some steps and the cold gloom gave away to some warmer air with a reddish tinge but still extremely dark but at least he could see. Which was good because the torch supply was out from slaying the last of the virtual horde of imp creatures.

Suddenly he saw 2 human looking figures standing in the distance, and he though he heard the sound of light laughter and talking between them.

Desperate to talk to someone who might know what was going on he called out "Hello, do you know where I am? Can you help me?"

The talking abruptly ceased and the figures started coming into the light, two impossibly attractive women dressed only in thongs with shimmering boots and gloves. Their breasts were completely exposed and having been away from his wife for so long he could not feel a twinge in his lower area.

"Ahhh" He said while feeling his cheeks heat up "Hello, um ladies."

The gorgeous women both gave him a dazzling smiles, his blood rushed up within him he could not help but take a half step forward, all those hideous monsters... Were protecting this, this...

HOLY SHIT, He thought suddenly his damn father must have known about this, no wonder all the armour and gear getup just to get down here through the hordes and spend time with these beauties. It would have been worth it to that lecherous old man!!!

He looked at the ravishing beauties again, strange little horns or circlets adoring their heads, they had assumed a position kneeling on one leg a few paces off in front of him as if beckoning him. Their hands started glowing slightly, "that's odd" he thought too late he noticed the large pitch black wings hidden in the dusk behind them.

"WHAT THE..." He shouted just as two sizzling red balls shot out from their hands and struck him in the chest and the groin. He braced himself for the pain his armor had protected him from fire, lighting and many sword, axe, and arrow hits but this was different. Instead he felt numb like he was having trouble feeling the area where the balls of red light had hit.

He staggered suddenly, strength gone from his legs, through sheer force he kept himself from falling over, whatever it was he did not want to let them hit him with that again. The devilish looking women still smiled at him but for the first time now he noticed the pure malice in it. They wanted to KILL HIM!!!

He unsheathed his sword, it glew brightly in the reddish haze, he felt slightly better, it appeared the sword had some protective qualities too it against there strange force. The woman on the right frowned just for a split second slightly but soon resumed her utterly confident malice ridden smile at him. Like one would look at a cockroach moments before being sprayed by insect killing spray.

They both crouched again preparing to fire their reddish balls of light, he chose that moment to strike and quickly walked up and hit the one of the left with a wicked downward slice. The sword passed right through her seeming not to even pierce her skin, time seemed to stop for an agonizing moment... then she shrieked in agony clutching at her throat, red hot liquid gushing out from her chest splattering all over the floor and on him. She curled up into a ball on the floor ass up in the air, what looked like gallons of blood pooled around her.

He felt sick, what had he done, what if they really ment him no harm?

He looked over to where the other was a ashamed apology forming on his lips... but she was gone only darkness was left.

Suddenly he heard a uncannily seductive sounding scream in a language he could not comprehend... and responses from much farther away in many similarly erotic sounding voices, the reply's seemed to come from all around him, suddenly he heard the soft pattering of lightly stepping footsteps in the distance coming towards him...

(it took me alot longer to write this up then I thought it would so I will put up the ending scene pic tomorrow, Sorry!)

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yea it's not the greatest because the FOV is locked at the very low setting. Basically what I will do is setup a scene and tell a story. If there is interest maybe will setup several scenes showing the final outcome.

Ok so without further ado, the story so far...

How our intrepid hero found himself in the middle of dungeon full of monstrosities he was not sure. It was just a few weeks ago when he ventured into his old man's attic after he passed away. Well not so much passed away as vanished for over a year and presumed dead. He had the wonderful task of cleaning it out so the new owners could take possession of the home once the real estate deal closed.

So what the hell was his dead father doing in possession of several suits of this strange armor, helms, some impossibly huge (presumably fake) jewel's and weaponry ranging from staves to a strange looking sword?

He could not resist the urge to play a bit of dress up and put on the armor and this dragonlike helm standing in-front of a nearby mirror he grabbed the sword and unsheathed it striking a regal pose.

Suddenly the sword started glowing with a purplish tinge and the mirror started shimmering, it started expanding and before he could back away enveloped him in a metallic coating.

He blinked once, twice, finally his vision cleared, he was in a dark dank hallway, a torch flared in the distance, "What the hell" he shouted.

"What the Hell indeed!" giggled some screechy little voice, and suddenly he noticed the torch approaching him, held in the hand of a little red impish thing...

"NOW DIE!!! FOR RAKANISHU!!!" and lunged at him with a dagger he never even saw. As luck would have it the dagger scraped ineffectually against his heavy metal armor.

The Impish thing screeched and lunged again aiming for his knee, by now our hero had the presence of mind to bring his unsheathed sword to bear and clumsily swung lopping off the creatures hand holding the torch.

The howl of pain from the thing was deafening in the small confines of the corridor, and it quickly scampered away too fast for him in his stunned state.

"This is insane!" he exclaimed to the sputtering torch. The torch never answered and kept sputtering away on the floor glowing warmly in the eerie gloom.

He turned around and looked behind him, no sign of the shimmering mirror just another long dark hallway leading away. Not wishing to deal with the creature he headed off down the other way.

... That was the worst move he had ever taken the hero now thought. The sheer amount of horrors he had to face in the weeks since then with rest, food and water breaks few and far between. If it had not been for these red and blue shrines and wells he had found on several occasion not to mention the odd lockable room with a small cot he would have been dead long ago.

He finally had descended some steps and the cold gloom gave away to some warmer air with a reddish tinge but still extremely dark but at least he could see. Which was good because the torch supply was out from slaying the last of the virtual horde of imp creatures.

Suddenly he saw 2 human looking figures standing in the distance, and he though he heard the sound of light laughter and talking between them.

Desperate to talk to someone who might know what was going on he called out "Hello, do you know where I am? Can you help me?"

The talking abruptly ceased and the figures started coming into the light, two impossibly attractive women dressed only in thongs with shimmering boots and gloves. Their breasts were completely exposed and having been away from his wife for so long he could not feel a twinge in his lower area.

"Ahhh" He said while feeling his cheeks heat up "Hello, um ladies."

The gorgeous women both gave him a dazzling smiles, his blood rushed up within him he could not help but take a half step forward, all those hideous monsters... Were protecting this, this...

HOLY SHIT, He thought suddenly his damn father must have known about this, no wonder all the armour and gear getup just to get down here through the hordes and spend time with these beauties. It would have been worth it to that lecherous old man!!!

He looked at the ravishing beauties again, strange little horns or circlets adoring their heads, they had assumed a position kneeling on one leg a few paces off in front of him as if beckoning him. Their hands started glowing slightly, "that's odd" he thought too late he noticed the large pitch black wings hidden in the dusk behind them.

"WHAT THE..." He shouted just as two sizzling red balls shot out from their hands and struck him in the chest and the groin. He braced himself for the pain his armor had protected him from fire, lighting and many sword, axe, and arrow hits but this was different. Instead he felt numb like he was having trouble feeling the area where the balls of red light had hit.

He staggered suddenly, strength gone from his legs, through sheer force he kept himself from falling over, whatever it was he did not want to let them hit him with that again. The devilish looking women still smiled at him but for the first time now he noticed the pure malice in it. They wanted to KILL HIM!!!

He unsheathed his sword, it glew brightly in the reddish haze, he felt slightly better, it appeared the sword had some protective qualities too it against there strange force. The woman on the right frowned just for a split second slightly but soon resumed her utterly confident malice ridden smile at him. Like one would look at a cockroach moments before being sprayed by insect killing spray.

They both crouched again preparing to fire their reddish balls of light, he chose that moment to strike and quickly walked up and hit the one of the left with a wicked downward slice. The sword passed right through her seeming not to even pierce her skin, time seemed to stop for an agonizing moment... then she shrieked in agony clutching at her throat, red hot liquid gushing out from her chest splattering all over the floor and on him. She curled up into a ball on the floor ass up in the air, what looked like gallons of blood pooled around her.

He felt sick, what had he done, what if they really ment him no harm?

He looked over to where the other was a ashamed apology forming on his lips... but she was gone only darkness was left.

Suddenly he heard a uncannily seductive sounding scream in a language he could not comprehend... and responses from much farther away in many similarly erotic sounding voices, the reply's seemed to come from all around him, suddenly he heard the soft pattering of lightly stepping footsteps in the distance coming towards him...

(it took me alot longer to write this up then I thought it would so I will put up the scene pics tomorrow, Sorry!)

Nice, well done as a writer of erotic stories you have done a good set up the flow of the story is well paced without feeling rushed and even though there could have been a bit more description of the sense/sights in the story such as the rich heady, musky smell of an aroused female and the like you are off to a good star, I'll be following this story.

A bit of advice if you want it, don't feel you have to rush the next chapters of the story, take your time and trying new things I'm sure that you will have a good following with this fine story.

Cheers.

Kargan3033

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thanks appreciate the feedback, this is my first go around on writing anything fictional so bear with me please as I learn! I've got a specific outline I would like the take the story on plot-wise which will probably take me months to finish as there will be alot of scene setup involved but I should be able to do everything in the SBPR engine. Also don't expect anything too hardcore this is about having some fun with some old characters I loved as a young kid growing up.

Now back to it...

PT2:

The footsteps started to increase and came nearer, our hero decided to dash off to the nearest sounding ones to his right. He entered an extremely large gloomy chamber which he could not even see the other end of. Directly in front of him were seven swiftly approaching winged figures whose faces he could just make out. Virtually identical looking demonesses with small little horns, large black wings, and voluptuous bodies.

They looked startled for an instant apparently surprised he had come running out of the hallway directly at them. They quickly assumed confident seductive smiles and one even said something in a guttural language that sounded strange being used by her melodic voice. Several of them tittered in what he could only assume was laughter but it made him flush all over, this was more then he could stand; he needed to end this now and get out of this place.

Several of them swayed their hips while looking at him but in the back he noticed 3 others going into the now recognizable crouch for one of their star-ball thing attacks. He didn't hesitate knowing his only chance was to strike quickly he charged at the lead one slashing from side to side. The hot spray of her "blood" splashed against his face, strangely It did not taste metallic like a human's but rather slightly like cloves and cinnamon, and the scent was something like a light floral perfume mixed with the scent of a woman after you have properly "prepared" her and she was fidgeting in anticipation for the moment of...

Lordy! He shook himself as he refocused on her shocked looking partner next to the rapidly crumpling body. Even their blood tastes and smells erotic! This will be a larger challenge then he first thought not to mention the spark of guilt he felt after killing them; his ultimate torture...

He refocused just in time to dodge a red ball of light and struck down on the second with a hammer blow from above, she started screaming and bleeding that aromatic blood that was slowly driving him to the edge. Suddenly he noticed he was alone in the immediate vicinity, the rest had regrouped several paces away, joined by one who was dressed all in blue, with shockingly blue wings and hair. She barked something in that harsh language that seemed so out of place with her melodic voice.

Suddenly they all crouched to attack at once. He didn't give them the chance, he lept in and viciously swung across cutting across her neck and hitting the one beside her. Suddenly he felt 2 impacts to the front of his knees, and then this vile looking yellow liquid spilled from the blue-haired demoness's chest...

Scene1B.jpg

The liquid smelled completely different than the others, it smelled like the morning after a long night spent with his wife mixed with various bodily fluids; Utterly disgusting but strangely and unfathomably alluring to him.

(TO BE CONT)

PS. Also what level would you like our hero to be, in Diablo terms (1-99)? This may have some impact on the future scenes. IF I get more than one response I will average it.

Last edited:

sindragoon

Casual Client
Thanks appreciate the feedback, this is my first go around on writing anything fictional so bear with me please as I learn! I've got a specific outline I would like the take the story on plot-wise which will probably take me months to finish as there will be alot of scene setup involved but I should be able to do everything in the SBPR engine. Also don't expect anything too hardcore this is about having some fun with some old characters I loved as a young kid growing up.

Now back to it...

The footsteps started to increase and came nearer, our hero decided to dash off to the nearest sounding ones to his right. He entered an extremely large gloomy chamber which he could not even see the other end of. Directly in front of him were seven swiftly approaching winged figures whose faces he could just make out. Virtually identical looking demonesses with small little horns, large black wings, and voluptuous bodies.

They looked startled for an instant apparently surprised he had come running out of the hallway directly at them. They quickly assumed confident seductive smiles and one even said something in a guttural language that sounded strange being used by her melodic voice. Several of them tittered in what he could only assume was laughter but it made him flush all over, this was more then he could stand; he needed to end this now and get out of this place.

Several of them swayed their hips while looking at him but in the back he noticed 3 others going into the now recognizable crouch for one of their star-ball thing attacks. He didn't hesitate knowing his only chance was to strike quickly he charged at the lead one slashing from side to side. The hot spray of her "blood" splashed against his face, strangely It did not taste metallic like a human's but rather slightly like cloves and cinnamon, and the scent was something like a light floral perfume mixed with the scent of a woman after you have properly "prepared" her and she was fidgeting in anticipation for the moment of...

Lordy! He shook himself as he refocused on her shocked looking partner next to the rapidly crumpling body. Even their blood tastes and smells erotic! This will be a larger challenge then he first thought not to mention the spark of guilt he felt after killing them; his ultimate torture...

He refocused just in time to dodge a red ball of light and struck down on the second with a hammer blow from above, she started screaming and bleeding that aromatic blood that was slowly driving him to the edge. Suddenly he noticed he was alone in the immediate vicinity, the rest had regrouped several paces away, joined by one who was dressed all in blue, with shockingly blue wings and hair. She barked something in that harsh language that seemed so out of place with her melodic voice.

Suddenly they all crouched to attack at once. He didn't give them the chance, he lept in and viciously swung across cutting across her neck and hitting the one beside her. Suddenly he felt 2 impacts to the front of his knees, and then this vile looking yellow liquid spilled from the blue-haired demoness's chest...

View attachment 66970

The liquid smelled completely different than the others, it smelled like the morning after a long night spent with his wife mixed with various bodily fluids; Utterly disgusting but strangely and unfathomably alluring to him.

(TO BE CONT)

PS. Also what level would you like our hero to be, in Diablo terms (1-99)? This may have some impact on the future scenes. IF I get more than one response I will average it.

please make more stories and pictures with corrupted rogue bodies piles. That is the sexiest thing. Thoese screams and thighs hmmm..

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Now back to it...

View attachment 66970

(TO BE CONT)

Another fine chapter well done, as for the hero I'd like him to be a level 50 a nice mid point number.

Too bad you are not doing a Diablo 2 story, having the hero as a necromancer would be nice, especial when he's blowing up the corpses of the succbi given how you described their blood as being so sweet smelling and tasting.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Another fine chapter well done, as for the hero I'd like him to be a level 50 a nice mid point number.

Too bad you are not doing a Diablo 2 story, having the hero as a necromancer would be nice, especial when he's blowing up the corpses of the succbi given how you described their blood as being so sweet smelling and tasting.

Haha it takes me a while even some small posing adjustments to this next pic took a hour. Still was fun though to setup.

So our Hero is slightly above mid-level 55 ish sounds good!

So on with the story!

PT3:

While the blue demon screamed and looked at him with utter burning hatred in her eyes the hero was immediately looking towards his next target, the black-clad one beside her. He thought he had struck her as well but other then a sound from her like an "OUCH" there was no mark upon her. For the first time he noticed an expression of fear upon one of their faces, she started turning to escape but he quickly raised his sword to attack, she would not have the time to escape his blade's long reach...

Scene1c.jpg

*GLOOP*

In the attic the mirror on the wall shimmered brightly then distended. A figure emerged from the shimmering metallic surface, an older man looking to be in his late middle age emerged, his dark hair well seasoned with grey, but physically he still had some of the fitness of his younger days left in his step. He would have been the perfectly respectable gentleman except for fact that he practically stumbled into the room, holding a bottle half filled with a dark liquid.

He caught himself on a wall, then stood partially upright and took a long swing from the bottle before roaring, "KICK ME OUT WILL SHE! THAT HARLOT!!!"

He looked around wildly and yelled "FINE, IF THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS SHE CAN STEW THERE ALL BY HERSELF, HER SILLY TOYS WON'T REPLACE MY TOUCH!"

Suddenly he stopped abruptly, seeming to catch himself.

"Oh no, how long have I been away? My idiot son and his fool wife better not have made a mess of the place!"

He looked around the attic and nodded, everything seemed to be in place as he left it, except for...

The Sword.

Where was his spare demonic sword? The sword that he took from the succubus queen that damn hag after he left her so exhausted one week that she told him he could not keep up.

HA!

Really the demon girls that passed for succubi in that realm were like virgin babes when it came to stamina.

He started shouting for his son at the top of his lungs and looked down the trap door to the floor below, the house was completely quiet.

"Hmm no one at home." That idiot kid better not have tried selling his spare weaponry!

Suddenly he noticed something else, where was his old beat up dragon helm? The helm received from the Dragon Princess after making her scream in both pleasure and pain for 48 hours non-stop in his younger days was gone too! The damn scales on her back and arms had left him pretty cut up afterward he remembered.

He also saw his set of armor missing that he got from the Princess of Lust and her latex-ed suited handmaidens after he exhausted the whole lot of them every night for a month straight.

He paused for a moment and looked at the mirror...

"Oh that idiot better not have used that sword to open the portal. I told him he was NOT to enter this room!"

He thought for a moment and chuckled. "Well he should be able to handle it the whippersnapper."

Though... if the Succubus Queen was rested and him with her sword... nah.

Still, he thought.

He glanced at his equipment and sighed, maybe he would pay the old Hag a quick visit but by Diablo how he hated her damn whining, bitching, and moaning.

Maybe I'll get a nap or two first... Yes a quick nap first.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Haha it takes me a while even some small posing adjustments to this next pic took a hour. Still was fun though to setup.

So our Hero is slightly above mid-level 55 ish sounds good!

So on with the story!

While the blue demon screamed and looked at him with utter burning hatred in her eyes the hero was immediately looking towards his next target, the black-clad one beside her. He thought he had struck her as well but other then a sound from her like an "OUCH" there was no mark upon her. For the first time he noticed an expression of fear upon one of their faces, she started turning to escape but he quickly raised his sword to attack, she would not have the time to escape his blade's long reach...

View attachment 67005

*GLOOP*

In the attic the mirror on the wall shimmered brightly then distended. A figure emerged from the shimmering metallic surface, an older man looking to be in his late middle age emerged, his dark hair well seasoned with grey, but physically he still had some of the fitness of his younger days left in his step. He would have been the perfectly respectable gentleman except for fact that he practically stumbled into the room, holding a bottle half filled with a dark liquid.

He caught himself on a wall, then stood partially upright and took a long swing from the bottle before roaring, "KICK ME OUT WILL SHE! THAT HARLOT!!!"

He looked around wildly and yelled "FINE, IF THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS SHE CAN STEW THERE ALL BY HERSELF, HER SILLY TOYS WON'T REPLACE MY TOUCH!"

Suddenly he stopped abruptly, seeming to catch himself.

"Oh no, how long have I been away? My idiot son and his fool wife better not have made a mess of the place!"

He looked around the attic and nodded, everything seemed to be in place as he left it, except for...

The Sword.

Where was his spare demonic sword? The sword that he took from the succubus queen that damn hag after he left her so exhausted one week that she told him he could not keep up.

HA!

Really the demon girls that passed for succubi in that realm were like virgin babes when it came to stamina.

He started shouting for his son at the top of his lungs and looked down the trap door to the floor below, the house was completely quiet.

"Hmm no one at home." That idiot kid better not have tried selling his spare weaponry!

Suddenly he noticed something else, where was his old beat up dragon helm? The helm received from the Dragon Princess after making her scream in both pleasure and pain for 48 hours non-stop in his younger days was gone too! The damn scales on her back and arms had left him pretty cut up afterward he remembered.

He also saw his set of armor missing that he got from the Princess of Lust and her latex-ed suited handmaidens after he exhausted the whole lot of them every night for a month straight.

He paused for a moment and looked at the mirror...

"Oh that idiot better not have used that sword to open the portal. I told him he was NOT to enter this room!"

He thought for a moment and chuckled. "Well he should be able to handle it the whippersnapper."

Though... if the Succubus Queen was rested and him with her sword... nah.

Still, he thought.

He glanced at his equipment and sighed, maybe he would pay the old Hag a quick visit but by Diablo how he hated her damn whining, bitching, and moaning.

Maybe I'll get a nap or two first... Yes a quick nap first.

Like father, like son I like where you are going with this story, sounds like some one has a *LOT* of explaining to do when and if he get's home.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Yes, he certainly has gotten himself in trouble from all sides now!

PT4:

Our Hero slashed the blade downward and to the right with such ferocity that it almost slipped from his grasp, just barely keeping hold of it by grabbing at one of the small green jewel like things hanging at the end of a rope off the hilt. He felt the gem like stone crack slightly under the force, "Oh well, nothing some glue and lacquer can't fix" he mumbled.

Scene1d.jpg

Scene1e.jpg

The demoness in front of him had a scared looking expression as her steaming cinnamon smelling "blood" gushed out splattering him and the floor in a large spurt. She threw her head back screamed loudly and started crumpling towards the unforgiving stone floor, blood gushing from her chest.

They all die in the same way he realized looking out over the bodies collapsed in virtually identical poses, but their expressions were different when they did die.

Scene1f.jpg

This place was mad, he needed to get out of here and quickly but he had no clue on where to go and many of the demonesses were blocking his way in front of him.

Scene1h.jpg

He looked around at the demonesses in front of him and to the side, the black ones looked furious at the losses of so many comrades, the red and blue once looked like they were thoroughly enjoying some pleasurable game indeed seeming to get more worked up the longer this went on. The dead and dying ones dripped blood onto the floor.

Scene1g.jpg

Scene1i.jpg

Perhaps he could turn and run...

Scene1j.jpg

"Tsk, tsk," time seemed to freeze.

Our Hero heard a strange melodic voice similar to the ones the demonesses had but deeper and older sounding whispering in his mind.

"So that worthless Luc finally saw fit to return my sword to me that he stole, how kind of him to send it back with such a young strong morsel such as yourself!"

"Who or what are you?" He practically shouted in his mind, "And where am I?!!"

"Why handsome, you are in my Domain, the Hall of the Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex!" She cooed in his head, "And you are going to provide me and my Daughters with the sustenance we need to take control of Hell completely!"

"I think not, I just would like to leave thank you very much, sorry for killing your Daughters but they attacked me first. I am returning to Earth and my Wife." Our hero pronounced most sternly "If you try to stop my return I will cut my way through you as well, I don't want to but I WILL."

"Ahahah" she giggled in his mind, "And how will you do that? After breaking the ward stone that kept me from controlling the Demon Sword Deathraze, Ravager of Shifting Worlds I have control of it now! Only the sword has the ability to control access to your 'Portal' and I have complete control while it is in my domain! It was MINE to begin with, and is bound to ME! Stolen by that worthless sack of walking semen LUC and now returned by YOU!"

"I control all the cards Human, you are surrounded and will soon fall, just as soon as I remove it's aura protecting you... there. Have fun playing with my girls before they bring you to me..." her voice faded into teasing laughter.

The world unfroze...

To be continued.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Bonus shot, You think that Hellspawn Succubi in the middle is sad over her killed comrades?

scene1h-xtra.jpg

Nah she's just upset she missed her shot at him, how embarrassing!

Also, all my screens are shot at 4k so make sure to expand them as by default I don't believe the site does, and you can miss a lot of detail if you are interested.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Succubi make great zako. Shame they aren't used too much, since there's something amazing about slaying sexy demons. I've even personally wanted to write a story about monster hunters hunting succubi, vampires, and other creatures of the night, but I currently have a full plate with stories about evil corporation zako. Great story you got there. Keep them coming!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yes, he certainly has gotten himself in trouble from all sides now!

PT4:

Our Hero slashed the blade downward and to the right with such ferocity that it almost slipped from his grasp, just barely keeping hold of it by grabbing at one of the small green jewel like things hanging at the end of a rope off the hilt. He felt the gem like stone crack slightly under the force, "Oh well, nothing some glue and lacquer can't fix" he mumbled.

View attachment 67152

View attachment 67153

The demoness in front of him had a scared looking expression as her steaming cinnamon smelling "blood" gushed out splattering him and the floor in a large spurt. She threw her head back screamed loudly and started crumpling towards the unforgiving stone floor, blood gushing from her chest.

They all die in the same way he realized looking out over the bodies collapsed in virtually identical poses, but their expressions were different when they did die.

View attachment 67154

This place was mad, he needed to get out of here and quickly but he had no clue on where to go and many of the demonesses were blocking his way in front of him.

View attachment 67155

He looked around at the demonesses in front of him and to the side, the black ones looked furious at the losses of so many comrades, the red and blue once looked like they were thoroughly enjoying some pleasurable game indeed seeming to get more worked up the longer this went on. The dead and dying ones dripped blood onto the floor.

View attachment 67156

View attachment 67157

Perhaps he could turn and run...

View attachment 67158

"Tsk, tsk," time seemed to freeze.

Our Hero heard a strange melodic voice similar to the ones the demonesses had but deeper and older sounding whispering in his mind.

"So that worthless Luc finally saw fit to return my sword to me that he stole, how kind of him to send it back with such a young strong morsel such as yourself!"

"Why handsome, you are in my Domain, the Hall of the Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex!" She cooed in his head, "And you are going to provide me and my Daughters with the sustenance we need to take control of Hell completely!"

"I think not, I just would like to leave thank you very much, sorry for killing your Daughters but they attacked me first. I am returning to Earth and my Wife." Our hero pronounced most sternly "If you try to stop my return I will cut my way through you as well, I don't want to but I WILL."

"Ahahah" she giggled in his mind, "And how will you do that? After breaking the ward stone that kept me from controlling the Demon Sword Deathraze, Ravager of Shifting Worlds I have control of it now! Only the sword has the ability to control access to your 'Portal' and I have complete control while it is in my domain! It was MINE to begin with, and is bound to ME! Stolen by that worthless sack of walking semen LUC and now returned by YOU!"

"I control all the cards Human, you are surrounded and will soon fall, just as soon as I remove it's aura protecting you... there. Have fun playing with my girls before they bring you to me..." her voice faded into teasing laughter.

The world unfroze...

To be continued.

Yep he's in trouble I bet " Dear Old Dad. " is going to have some *Stern* words from him once he saves his ass LOL

Well done and thank you for your hard work.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice CGI work! :) I always found it weird how they kinda seem to "deflate" when they die, as if they were just rubber shells left behind crumpled into a heap.
Btw, you should really add Blackjade and Red Vex to the story, the two unique succubi hanging around with Archbishop Lazarus (no wonder he betrayed the town...!)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Nice CGI work! :) I always found it weird how they kinda seem to "deflate" when they die, as if they were just rubber shells left behind crumpled into a heap.

Yes, it is a very interesting death for them, and I definitely have some ideas that will be incorporated into the story about that. Dun, dun, dun! SPOILERS!

Also the CGI is done by Illusion, with the support of some great modders.

I just pose models into a scene, I find it quite relaxing and enjoyable, and maybe even a bit titillating at times! (but shhh don't tell my Mother)

Oh and write a "C" level story but hey no one is here for "Triple A" writing. ;)

Btw, you should really add Blackjade and Red Vex to the story, the two unique succubi hanging around with Archbishop Lazarus (no wonder he betrayed the town...!)

You missed this I guess!

"Why handsome, you are in my Domain, the Hall of the Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex!"

She's the main antagonist... As for Blackjade well, you will just have to read I suppose.
;)

Won't be able to work on this further however till after Thanksgiving, however.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.