Like Father, Like Son, a Diablo Tale (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
One last update for 2017!

Found some time and was able to sneak in one more chapter before we head into the new year!

Please Enjoy Responsibly, and HAPPY 2018 ALL!

Part 10: Deathraze

"Oh Happy Day!" exclaimed Red Vex, "I am in such a great mood, its like all my much deserved presents for the last millennia have come at once!"

She looked to the Snow Witch that she was torturing earlier, "Oh Xisova, It's your lucky day! I am in such a good mood I am going to let you and Rhellea live!"

Scene7A2.jpg

"But first, a taste" She brought the tip of the riding crop to her mouth and slowly licked the edge. "Oh how I envy you Snow Witches sometimes, you all taste like vanilla and your cunts are as cold as ice to boot! If you ever get hot you have a sweet treat always at the ready!"

Scene7A3.jpg

"Here have some!" Red Vex shoved the crop into Xisova's mouth suddenly much to her shock.

Scene7A4.jpg

Xisova startled but recovered quickly, she started licking and sucking on the crop not wanting to upset Red Vex.

Scene7A5.jpg

As quickly as she inserted it Red Vex removed the crop and then turned to one of the blue clad Soul Burners nearby. "Lilsea, round up a few of the Hell Spawns here and take these two cowards to the Front. They can do some good with their worthless lives there, maybe a Khazra will stumble over one of their bodies allowing Witchmoon an easy kill."

Lilsea nodded and started organizing the war party of reinforcements.

Xisova's face turned to horror and shock but she was quickly forgotten by the Queen.

Scene7A6.jpg

The Queen had now already moved on to her next object of attention, Black Jade.

Scene7B1.jpg

"Jade, why are you always sitting there like a lump on that couch! You should be standing and celebrating this happy day with me!" Red Vex chastised.

"Black jade for her part just looked away and shifted positions, saying nothing.

Scene7B2.jpg

Rex Vex gave an exasperated sigh "Fine Sourpuss!" She said with an emphasis on the puss portion of the word.

Scene7B3.jpg

"Sit there and watch forever for all I care, but I won't be sharing any of the bounties of my victory with you!"

Scene7B4.jpg

Vex turned away from Black Jade, leaving her to her silent brooding.

Scene7B5.jpg

Red Vex then walked over to where Akasa the Cruel was kneeling with the Demon Sword Deathraze, Ravager of Shifting Worlds held aloft in her two hands.

Scene7C1.jpg

"Ahh my old Companion, brought back to me finally, how I missed you!" Red Vex exclaimed, "This truly is a wonderful day!"

Red Vex picked up the sword from Akasa and examined it carefully.

Scene7C2.jpg

"Ahh yes, this feeling of power has only grown stronger over your time in the human realm!" Red Vex said approvingly. "I knew letting Luc think he was stealing you would only enhance your power and speed the breaking of your seals! But that fool Luc didn't realize you only have one master, ME!"

Red Vex chuckled to herself and then looked to Akasa with a sly smile on her lips. "Now, Akasa it is time for your reward, your plan worked just like you said it would netting us the Sword and the Boy Hero in one fell swoop!"

"STAND," Red Vex commanded to Akasa, "and receive some of the power given to me by Deathraze!"

Akasa did what she was commanded to do and awaited her just reward.

"Open your mouth!" Red Vex ordered. Akasa slightly confused did as she was asked, she started to ask something but before she could speak Red Vex plunged the tip of the sword into her mouth!

Scene7C3.jpg Scene7C4.jpg

"NOW" Red Vex shouted and the sword sparked and plunged further into Akasa's mouth.

Scene7C5.jpg

Akasa tried to clutch at her throat and her yellowish blood poured from her mouth covering the sword with it.

Scene7C6.jpg

All the other Succubi looked on in shock and horror as Akasa slumped to the floor save one, Singri the Left smirked slightly unable to hide her satisfaction at seeing her hated rival meet such an ignoble end.

Our Hero was aghast at how cruel this "Queen" really was, he struggled to stand but he was still too weak. The Hell Spawn that were guarding him also had their hands firmly clamped upon his shoulders.

Scene7C7.jpg

He looked down at the lifeless corpse, blood oozing from it, suddenly it twitched, then twitched again stronger, the "Corpse" started to slowly rise.

Scene7C8.jpg

Shocked gasps rose from around the room and Singri looked stunned, what was happening?

Singri Mortified.jpg

Even Black Jade looked on with interest.

Scene7C11.jpg

Red Vex looked down satisfied.

Scene7C10.jpg

"Arise as Akasa no longer," Red Vex intoned. "Forever shall you now be known as Blade Witch the Unholy! In celebration of our Deathraze's first enhancement. First of MANY to come, soon our forces will be all powerful, nothing will stand against us!"

Blade Witch stood in-front of Red Vex and grinned, "Yes my Queen, soon all of our enemies with either serve us or be obliterated, a new era has dawned! The Rise of the Succubus! Soon we will control all the Hells!"

Bladewitch the Unholy.jpg

Red Vex looked at Blade Witch and replied, "Oh I am not stopping there my pretty, the Hells are just a small part of a much greater plan..."

Scene7C12.jpg

The crashing open of the main door interrupted Red Vex before she could reveal more. A very muscled and scarred Succubus clad in blue strode into the room an a confident commanding manner and suddenly the room seemed to shrink in size for our Hero.

Scene7D1_Bloodlust.jpg

"Im Here, as Ordered" She said curtly stopping before Red Vex. Blade Witch looked her over with a smile, and our Hero could not help but be impressed at... how fit... she was.

"Ahh Blood Lust, finally! But where is Witchmoon, I demanded for both of you to come immediately!" Red Vex questioned slightly annoyed.

"She's dead." Blood Lust stated simply in a loud voice.

"What, how? Explain!" Red Vex demanded.

"The level fourteen stairs were overrun by the Goats, we could not recover her corpse, as we speak we are in full retreat to the final level fifteen stairway before it too falls and they reach this floor. I would still be fighting if you had not summoned me." Blood Lust said with some annoyance.

"This is a disaster!" Red Vex shouted, but then she suddenly calmed herself. "No, wait, it's an opportunity!"

"Blade Witch" Red Vex said in a commanding tone, "Take control of the reinforcements here and gather up others as you leave, take back the fifteenth floor and press on to the fourteenth stairs, once you have done that report back."

"Yes my Queen," Blade Witch the Unholy replied. "The Goats will fall like wheat before a Scythe, may I acquire a weapon from the armory?"

Scene7D2.jpg

"Take what you need, NOW GO!" Red Vex replied, "Now as for you Blood Lust, I have a special task that will require you to go into the Human Realm. There is a certain "Item" we need to advance my plans that Luc was in possession of. Take these three Burners here with you and retrieve it, I will explain the details to you as you change into... appropriate attire."

Blood Lust nodded.

Several minutes passed as the Succubi prepared while Red Vex quietly relayed her orders to Blood Lust, our hero could not help but stare at the gargantuan Succubi as she changed right in front of him, she was... impressive.

Finally the preparations were complete and Red Vex once more intoned a command into Deathraze, the hero was stunned at the Succubi appearances drastically changed, gone were the horns and wings, just beautiful women clad in oriental outfits stood in front of him. Blood Lust looked familiar somehow and was clad in camo pants, how appropriate for her he thought.

"We are ready and await your orders Blood Lust." One of the changed Succubi said in an in credibly seductive voice, making that even that other wise boring statement sound thrilling to his ears.

Scene7E2.jpg

Blood Lust for her part replied in a deep almost grating voice but still slightly feminine, as if that hulking mass could even be feminine our hero thought.

"GOOD."

Scene7E3.jpg

Red Vex then looked at our Hero and stated with a evil looking smile, "Now my little Hero it is time for Dinner!"

Scene7E1.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
One last update for 2017!

Found some time and was able to sneak in one more chapter before we head into the new year!

Please Enjoy Responsibly, and HAPPY 2018 ALL!

Part 10: Deathraze

"Oh Happy Day!" exclaimed Red Vex, "I am in such a great mood, its like all my much deserved presents for the last millennia have come at once!"

She looked to the Snow Witch that she was torturing earlier, "Oh Xisova, It's your lucky day! I am in such a good mood I am going to let you and Rhellea live!"

View attachment 68497

"But first, a taste" She brought the tip of the riding crop to her mouth and slowly licked the edge. "Oh how I envy you Snow Witches sometimes, you all taste like vanilla and your cunts are as cold as ice to boot! If you ever get hot you have a sweet treat always at the ready!"

View attachment 68498

"Here have some!" Red Vex shoved the crop into Xisova's mouth suddenly much to her shock.

View attachment 68499

Xisova startled but recovered quickly, she started licking and sucking on the crop not wanting to upset Red Vex.

View attachment 68500

As quickly as she inserted it Red Vex removed the crop and then turned to one of the blue clad Soul Burners nearby. "Lilsea, round up a few of the Hell Spawns here and take these 2 cowards to the Front. They can do some good with their worthless lives there, maybe a Khazra will stumble over one of their bodies allowing Witchmoon an easy kill."

Lilsea nodded and started organizing the war party of reinforcements.

Xisova's face turned to horror and shock but she was quickly forgotten by the Queen.

View attachment 68502

The Queen had now already moved on to her next object of attention, Black Jade.

View attachment 68501

"Jade, why are you always sitting there like a lump on that couch! You should be standing and celebrating this happy day with me!" Red Vex chastised.

"Black jade for her part just looked away and shifted positions, saying nothing.

View attachment 68503

Rex Vex gave an exasperated sigh "Fine Sourpuss!" She said with an emphasis on the puss portion of the word.

View attachment 68504

"Sit there and watch forever for all I care, but I won't be sharing any of the bounties of my victory with you!"

View attachment 68505

Vex turned away from Black Jade, leaving her to her silent brooding.

View attachment 68506

Red Vex then walked over to where Akasa the Cruel was kneeling with the Demon Sword Deathraze, Ravager of Shifting Worlds held aloft in her two hands.

View attachment 68507

"Ahh my old Companion, brought back to me finally, how I missed you!" Red Vex exclaimed, "This truly is a wonderful day!"

Red Vex picked up the sword from Akasa and examined it carefully.

View attachment 68508

"Ahh yes, this feeling of power has only grown stronger over your time in the human realm!" Red Vex said approvingly. "I knew letting Luc think he was stealing you would only enhance your power and speed the breaking of your seals! But that fool Luc didn't realize you only have one master, ME!"

Red Vex chuckled to herself and then looked to Akasa with a sly smile on her lips. "Now, Akasa it is time for your reward, your plan worked just like you said it would netting us the Sword and the Boy Hero in one fell swoop!"

"STAND," Red Vex commanded to Akasa, "and receive some of the power given to me by Deathraze!"

Akasa did what she was commanded to do and awaited her just reward.

"Open your mouth!" Red Vex ordered. Akasa slightly confused did as she was asked, she started to ask something but before she could speak Red Vex plunged the tip of the sword into her mouth!

View attachment 68525 View attachment 68510

"NOW" Red Vex shouted and the sword sparked and plunged further into Akasa's mouth.

View attachment 68511

Akasa tried to clutch at her throat and her yellowish blood poured from her mouth covering the sword with it.

View attachment 68512

All the other Succubi looked on in shock and horror as Akasa slumped to the floor save one, Singri the Left smirked slightly unable to hide her satisfaction at seeing her hated rival meet such an ignoble end.

Our Hero was aghast at how cruel this "Queen" really was, he struggled to stand but he was still too weak. The Hell Spawn that were guarding him also had their hands firmly clamped upon his shoulders.

View attachment 68513

He looked down at the lifeless corpse, blood oozing from it, suddenly it twitched, then twitched again stronger, the "Corpse" started to slowly rise.

View attachment 68514

Shocked gasps rose from around the room and Singri looked stunned, what was happening?

View attachment 68515

Even Black Jade looked on with interest.

View attachment 68516

Red Vex looked down satisfied.

View attachment 68517

"Arise as Akasa no longer," Red Vex intoned. "Forever shall you now be known as Blade Witch the Unholy! In celebration of our Deathraze's first enhancement. First of MANY to come, soon our forces will be all powerful, nothing will stand against us!"

Blade Witch stood in-front of Red Vex and grinned, "Yes my Queen, soon all of our enemies with either serve us or be obliterated, a new era has dawned! The Rise of the Succubus! Soon we will control all the Hells!"

View attachment 68518

Red Vex looked at Blade Witch and replied, "Oh I am not stopping there my pretty, the Hells are just a small part of a much greater plan..."

View attachment 68519

The crashing open of the main door interrupted Red Vex before she could reveal more. A very muscled and scarred Succubus clad in blue strode into the room an a confident commanding manner and suddenly the room seemed to shrink in size for our Hero.

View attachment 68520

"Im Here, as Ordered" She said curtly stopping before Red Vex. Blade Witch looked her over with a smile, and our Hero could not help but be impressed at... how fit... she was.

"Ahh Blood Lust, finally! But where is Witchmoon, I demanded for both of you to come immediately!" Red Vex questioned slightly annoyed.

"She's dead." Blood Lust stated simply in a loud voice.

"What, how? Explain!" Red Vex demanded.

"The level fourteen stairs were overrun by the Goats, we could not recover her corpse, as we speak we are in full retreat to the final level fifteen stairway before it too falls and they reach this floor. I would still be fighting if you had not summoned me." Blood Lust said with some annoyance.

"This is a disaster!" Red Vex shouted, but then she suddenly calmed herself. "No, wait, it's an opportunity!"

"Blade Witch" Red Vex said in a commanding tone, "Take control of the reinforcements here and gather up others as you leave, take back the fifteenth floor and press on to the fourteenth stairs, once you have done that report back."

"Yes my Queen," Blade Witch the Unholy replied. "The Goats will fall like wheat before a Scythe, may I acquire a weapon from the armory?"

View attachment 68521

"Take what you need, NOW GO!" Red Vex replied, "Now as for you Blood Lust, I have a special task that will require you to go into the Human Realm. There is a certain "Item" we need to advance my plans that Luc was in possession of. Take these three Burners here with you and retrieve it, I will explain the details to you as you change into... appropriate attire."

Blood Lust nodded.

Several minutes passed as the Succubi prepared while Red Vex quietly relayed her orders to Blood Lust, our hero could not help but stare at the gargantuan Succubi as she changed right in front of him, she was... impressive.

Finally the preparations were complete and Red Vex once more intoned a command into Deathraze, the hero was stunned at the Succubi appearances drastically changed, gone were the horns and wings, just beautiful women clad in oriental outfits stood in front of him. Blood Lust looked familiar somehow and was clad in camo pants, how appropriate for her he thought.

"We are ready and await your orders Blood Lust." One of the changed Succubi said in an in credibly seductive voice, making that even that other wise boring statement sound thrilling to his ears.

View attachment 68522

Blood Lust for her part replied in a deep almost grating voice but still slightly feminine, as if that hulking mass could even be feminine our hero thought.

"GOOD."

View attachment 68523

Red Vex then looked at our Hero and stated with a evil looking smile, "Now my little Hero it is time for Dinner!"

View attachment 68524

Nicely done Zanduras, the artwork is top notch and the plot is growing all the more interesting this is a nice way to close of 2017 thank you for your hard work and I have a feeling that 2018 is going to be a very good year for this fine story.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Happy Thursday!

It's time for the next chapter in our Hero's saga against the evil Succubi of Hell... Please enjoy.

Part 11: Blood Red Wine

"Why me?" sighed Jinha, "The reds never let me do anything! Except when it comes to getting killed first or fetching them their precious wine!"

Scene8A1.jpg

Jinha looked down at the bottle she picked up from the cellar, filled with luscious red wine, the only thing she liked almost as much as a human's... "Oh, by the nine Hells! I didn't even get a turn on that handsome one that got taken away earlier!"

Jinha looked around quickly, then satisfied that she was completely alone she continued on her loud rant virtually shouting at the bottle she was holding while wallowing in self pity.

"Seriously I hate it here! At least when Diablo ran the show we got our fair share of the *Hero's* that constantly came down! Now all we can get is the odd gross goatman! The dumb goats STINK so much it's almost not even fun too!"

Jinha snarled to herself then continued "I'm tired of always getting killed first as well! Those red and blue whores love to send me in first against the STINKY. ASS. SHITTING. GOATS. AAAAAARRGGGGHHH!"

Scene8A4.jpg

Jinha looked down again at the bottle of Very, Very, Red Wine... so Red, and so, so... Luscious... she licked her lips slowly...

A sly smile played across her lips and she whispered to herself, "If I am careful with the cork... yes... and then stop at the fountain on the way to refill half..." She giggled to herself, oh how deviously smart she was! Hymaife would never know, why had this never occurred to her before?

The perfect scheme, she the great and mistreated Jinha would put one over that bitch! No one was going stop her from getting her fair share again!

Quickly but carefully she uncorked the bottle using her sharp retractable nails, ensuring to keep the cork as intact as possible.

She raised the bottle to her trembling lips and the oh so rare taste of a beautiful Human vintage from Sanctuary poured down her parched throat.

Scene8A2.jpg

Jinha considered as she was drinking, was this left over from the day's of Diablo or perhaps this was one of Luc's from when he was seeing the Queen? Both were many, many, years ago but she remembered Luc did love the red wine and had multiple cellars stocked with it from the Human realm called Earth. She could not tell either way however since she along with all the other blacks and most of the witches had been forbade from partaking it due to its increasing rarity. After all with Luc and Diablo both long gone no one was able to bring it in anymore, she drank another swig and savored the taste, soon almost half of the bottle was gone.

So good... she sighed blissfully with a satisfied smile, and dropped the cork. The cork hit the ground with a slight tap.

Scene8A3.jpg

Shit! she thought, and looked around, suddenly aware she was pretty much drinking forbidden wine out in the open.

Scene8A5.jpg

The hall was dark, silent as a tomb, and thankfully still empty. She looked at the remaining liquid, only just over half left, she had drank almost too much! Well, Hymaife might still not notice it being weaker since she still was busy enjoying being cleaned...

She better get the cap, get to the fountain, and get the bottle over to that bitch before realized she was gone for so long. Jinha bent over to pick up the cork so she could re-stopper the bottle.

Scene8A6.jpg

"Faster Ilaidi or do you want me to pull on your horns again?" Hymaife growled.

Scene8B1.jpg

Ilaidi mumbled something from down below and redoubled the efforts of her tongue's movements on Hymaife.

Scene8B2.jpg

"Ahh yes, that's the spot, kee. oh.. OH, OHHH!" Hymaife suddenly grabbed Ilaidi's horns and pulled her into herself while squeezing and pulling on them. She did not notice Ilaidi's stuggle as waves of pleasure swept across her and she moaned in pure Ecstasy.

Scene8B3.jpg

Spent, Hymaife let go of Ilaidi and slowly dropped to her knees while enjoying the remaining waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Scene8B4.jpg

After a few moments she looked over to Ilaidi while cleaning herself up and said, "Keep that kind of work up Ilaidi and maybe ill see about pulling some strings to get you promoted to a Snow Witch."

Scene8B5.jpg

Ilaidi perked up a bit from massaging her horns and looked over, she started to say something but was preempted by a strong male voice. "Hah, I remember when you were one Hymaife! Your icy cold tongue sure could work wonders, one of the better ones, for a Snow Witch that is of course."

Scene8C1.jpg

"Who is that?" demanded Hymaife, "Reveal yourself!"

A figure stepped into the light at the far end of the room, an old human male by all appearances dressed in a smart suit and carrying a very familiar type of wine bottle.

Scene8C2.jpg

"Hymaife, a Hell Spawn now! You must have greatly improved your accuracy to make it into their ranks! I remember you trying shoot into a large army of goats and missing them all!" The figure stated.

"What? who are you? I don't 'member any such thing! I have always been a perfect shot!" Hymaife stuttered slightly taken aback at this stranger.

Scene8C3.jpg

"Why you don't remember me? It's your old playmate! LUC!" Luc said warmly before taking a long drink from the wine bottle.

Scene8C4.jpg

"Finished, drat," he said forlornly but with a big grin on his face. "Gotten better in it's age though!"

Scene8C4A.jpg

Hymaife looked at Luc for a long moment, "Your not Luc, your old and decrepit, disgusting..." She paused then said. "I think our Queen would rather I just bring her your head for drinking from our precious wine stocks!"

"Hmm.... Hmmmm..." mused Luc, "That's too bad Hymaife, I had hoped you would tell me where my Son has gotten himself too after we had a fun time together, but still there are more of you who might have that information!" He looked pointedly at Ilaidi.

"Ilaidi get to the others and tell them we have an intruder now!" Hymaife shouted suddenly and the room burst into motion instantly.

Scene8C5.jpg

Ilaidi sprang to her feet and started sprinting to the direction of where she knew reinforcements would be stationed while she took careful aim...

Scene8C6.jpg

Luc smiled...

Scene8c7.jpg

then flung the bottle...

Scene8c8.jpg

it flew past missing her, HAH! She heard a thunk behind her but had no time to think as...

Scene8C9.jpg

suddenly he flew towards her moving at a speed she did not expect for a human his age... But she felt the power course through her and leave her body, DIE HUMAN!

Scene8C10.jpg

Come on... HIT! NOOoooo...

Scene8C11.jpg

"Guess you didn't improve much Hymaife! Last chance, we could have a fun time..." He reeked of HER wine... Damn him to the nine Hell's!

Scene8C12.jpg

She felt power surge through her, she was ready to fire again and she wouldn't miss at point blank range!

"Our Queen will have your disgusting head human! FOR THE GLORY OF THE SUCC..." Her voice became a gurgle as hot cinnamon scented blood poured out of her throat and welled up spilling out her mouth. What, how? She looked down, where had he gotten the knife? She never even noticed it till now.

Scene8C12B.jpg

She dropped to the floor vision fading to black, "Damn YOU!" she tried to say though a blood filled mouth as consciousness left her, strangely there was no pain...

Ilaidi rubbed the back of her head, it smarted. "Ohhh,"

Scene8C13.jpg

"Ilaidi is it?" The stranger's voice said from behind her. "Nice to meet you, you must be one of the new ones since I don't recognize you. I'm Luc!"

She turned to look at him head still pounding from whatever had hit her. The Human was standing over Hymaife's still bleeding body holding a wicked looking blood covered knife.

Scene8C14.jpg

Luc continued "We are going to have such fun you and I! Afterwards you are going to tell me where my Son is. First however..."

Luc started to remove his jacket while exclaiming, "I always did like mixing business and pleasure!"

Ilaidi gulped in terror.

Scene8C15.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
I want to re-title the thread, basically looking for a better name for this story, however our hero will remain nameless for now (plot reasons) so I would like suggestions for this story title if people have ideas. Troll shit will be ignored of course.

Ill check back in a few days.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I want to re-title the thread, basically looking for a better name for this story, however our hero will remain nameless for now (plot reasons) so I would like suggestions for this story title if people have ideas. Troll shit will be ignored of course.

Ill check back in a few days.

The last chapter was good, as for a title how about " Like Father, Like Son. "?

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Sounds good, done!

And as a reward here is the next chapter!

Part 12: It's Time

"I'm sorry Natalya but it's true. I know in your line of work this is considered an occupational hazard but If you at least used protection you could limit your exposure to this kind of thing." Dr. Stranger said consolingly to the woman standing in-front of him. Hopefully the last patient of the day Keiko thought to herself.

Scene12A1.jpg

"Now I need you to start coming in for weekly checkups, take the medication I have prescribed, and absolutely no intercourse for the next 6 weeks! It's time to start on your recovery."

Scene12A2.jpg

Natalya rolled her eyes skyward.

Scene12A3.jpg

"No sex for the next SIX WEEKS? How do you expect me to survive with no income for six weeks you idiota!" She shrieked.

"And get your hands off me you bitch!" She yelled while angrily slapping Keiko's hand away.

Scene12A4.jpg

Natalya stormed out without saying another word.

"Wait" Keiko said starting to chase after her.

Scene12A5.jpg

"Let her go Keiko" said Dr Stranger. "She needs time to sort things out."

Scene12A6.jpg

"But Doctor! She might start spreading the disease to others if she does not follow your instructions!" Keiko protested.

"I know Keiko but we can't force anyone to do anything, we are just a clinic not the law." Dr. Stranger said consolingly.

Scene12A7.jpg

"Anyways that was the last patient of the day, its time to start cleaning up and then you can go home for the day!" the Doctor proclaimed.

"YAHOOO!" Shouted Aki from the screening room.

"Ack!" Keiko said jolted by the sudden shout.

Scene12A8.jpg

"Ahh that's our Aki!" The good doctor exclaimed as he chuckled to himself.

Star looked out the window as the subway barreled though the tunnel towards Luc's and Her old home. Was she really ready to go through with this? It had been ages since she had fought anyone let alone Hellspawn.

Scene12B1.jpg

She steeled her resolve with anger, no, no she would drag that bastard home irregardless of the challenges, after she rescued her Son. Everything was on the line here and she knew she needed to step up and do what needed to be done. There was a time nice and sweet and a time to let out the fury. Now was not the time for sweetness, it was time to let the inner demon loose! Woe unto those who would stand in her way!

First she needed to talk to Keiko however, the subway route stopped at the clinic. She decided to get off early and go meet her before going to the old house. Might as well, it's no time to procrastinate after all her Son was in danger and Luc was getting into all sorts of trouble! She psyched herself up and prepared herself mentally for the tough conversation she was about to have with Keiko.

Scene12B2.jpg

How had he gotten himself into this situation? I was like a ridiculous nightmare that you never woke up from Our Hero thought to himself. First they had stripped him again, and then bathed him in scaling water with strange scented oil. Then he had been toweled off, they wouldn't let him do it himself of course, he flushed slightly at the memory of that part. Then they dressed him in clothing that somehow fit him like a glove.

Now here he was, under the watchful eyes of these demonic women...

Scene12C1.jpg

... sitting at a table and waiting...

Scene12c2.jpg

"Would you like some wine Master Hero?" the Red clad Demoness said. The Succubus was standing beside him holding a somehow very familiar looking bottle filled with a ruby red liquid. Wine, he supposed.

She coughed slightly at his pause. While he considered her she said, "My name is Singri, I will be your personal attendant tonight. I will strive to make your experience extremely pleasant so please, relax, and enjoy some of this wine Master Luc used to partake of so frequently."

She poured, the liquid streaming out of the bottle's opening sparkled in the dim light as it filled the crystal glass.

While she poured he considered what she had said; Master Luc, he thought? That's my Dad's name was my Dad here? How did they know my Dad? Questions raced through his mind too many to count and he started to speak but Singri interrupted him. "I know you have many questions but please wait for our Queen, she will make everything clear to you shortly."

Scene12c3.jpg

He sighed and accepted the wine glass. The red liquid smelled familiar, like the brand of Merlot his Dad loved and bought cases of at home. He was parched. Our Hero lifted the glass to his lips and downed it all in an instant. It tasted like home, a familiar warm feeling flowed through him and he sighed for a moment forgetting about where he was and the problems of the present.

Scene12c4.jpg

"You seemed to enjoy that!" Singri said admiringly.

"Would you like another glass?" She asked.

"Please." was all Our Hero could say in response.

"Of course!" Singri said with a warm smile on her lips.

Scene12C5.jpg

Just then the doors at the end of the hallway swung open and the guards bowed in a strange fashion towards a figure that entered the room. Dressed in a ruby red gown the color of the the wine he was drinking she looked entrancing...

"Our Hostess has arrived!" Intoned Singri, "The Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex, Purger of Hell, Destroyer of Men, Corrupter of the Innocen..."

"That's quite enough Singri, we don't want to intimidate our guest of Honor!" commanded Red Vex.

Red Vex turned to look at Our Hero and smiled warmly.

Then she said in an equally warm tone, "Ahh, you look marvelous my little Hero! Come let us partake of some of Luc's favorite wine and talk about the future. It's time to decide our fates!" Red Vex exclaimed.

Scene12C6.jpg

Our Hero completely drained his refilled glass and set it out for more...

"Almost done here!" said Keiko.

"Great! I'm just going to lock up the safe and we can all go home." replied Dr. Stranger.

"Hello there!" said Kaede from the other room. "I am afraid we are closed for the day but I can make an appointment for you Monday!"

"Oh but it's an emergency!" said a very musical voice from the other room, "Is there anyway I can at least talk to the Doctor here?"

"Ill give her five minutes" Dr. Stranger said "You girls keep wrap things up while I check on her quickly."

"Ok Miss." said Kaede "The Doctor will see you."

"Oh that's great!" said the voice in her musical almost seductive tone, "Oh I heard that one of the nurses that worked here was called Keiko? Is that right?"

"Oh Yes!" Replied Kaede, "Shes in the back."

"Oh Wonderful!" the voice replied tinged with an undertone of excitement. "It's time!"

Scene12A9.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sounds good, done!

And as a reward here is the next chapter!

Part 12: It's Time

"I'm sorry Natalya but it's true. I know in your line of work this is considered an occupational hazard but If you at least used protection you could limit your exposure to this kind of thing." Dr. Stranger said consolingly to the woman standing in-front of him. Hopefully the last patient of the day Keiko thought to herself.

View attachment 68905

"Now I need you to start coming in for weekly checkups, take the medication I have prescribed, and absolutely no intercourse for the next 6 weeks! It's time to start on your recovery."

View attachment 68906

Natalya rolled her eyes skyward.

View attachment 68907

"No sex for the next SIX WEEKS? How do you expect me to survive with no income for six weeks you idiota!" She shrieked.

"And get your hands off me you bitch!" She yelled while angrily slapping Keiko's hand away.

View attachment 68908

Natalya stormed out without saying another word.

"Wait" Keiko said starting to chase after her.

View attachment 68909

"Let her go Keiko" said Dr Stranger. "She needs time to sort things out."

View attachment 68910

"But Doctor! She might start spreading the disease to others if she does not follow your instructions!" Keiko protested.

"I know Keiko but we can't force anyone to do anything, we are just a clinic not the law." Dr. Stranger said consolingly.

View attachment 68911

"Anyways that was the last patient of the day, its time to start cleaning up and then you can go home for the day!" the Doctor proclaimed.

"YAHOOO!" Shouted Aki from the screening room.

"Ack!" Keiko said jolted by the sudden shout.

View attachment 68912

"Ahh that's our Aki!" The good doctor exclaimed as he chuckled to himself.

Star looked out the window as the subway barreled though the tunnel towards Luc's and Her old home. Was she really ready to go through with this? It had been ages since she had fought anyone let alone Hellspawn.

View attachment 68913

She steeled her resolve with anger, no, no she would drag that bastard home irregardless of the challenges, after she rescued her Son. Everything was on the line here and she knew she needed to step up and do what needed to be done. There was a time nice and sweet and a time to let out the fury. Now was not the time for sweetness, it was time to let the inner demon loose! Woe unto those who would stand in her way!

First she needed to talk to Keiko however, the subway route stopped at the clinic. She decided to get off early and go meet her before going to the old house. Might as well, it's no time to procrastinate after all her Son was in danger and Luc was getting into all sorts of trouble! She psyched herself up and prepared herself mentally for the tough conversation she was about to have with Keiko.

View attachment 68914

How had he gotten himself into this situation? I was like a ridiculous nightmare that you never woke up from Our Hero thought to himself. First they had stripped him again, and then bathed him in scaling water with strange scented oil. Then he had been toweled off, they wouldn't let him do it himself of course, he flushed slightly at the memory of that part. Then they dressed him in clothing that somehow fit him like a glove.

Now here he was, under the watchful eyes of these demonic women...

View attachment 68915

... sitting at a table and waiting...

View attachment 68916

"Would you like some wine Master Hero?" the Red clad Demoness said. The Succubus was standing beside him holding a somehow very familiar looking bottle filled with a ruby red liquid. Wine, he supposed.

She coughed slightly at his pause. While he considered her she said, "My name is Singri, I will be your personal attendant tonight. I will strive to make your experience extremely pleasant so please, relax, and enjoy some of this wine Master Luc used to partake of so frequently."

She poured, the liquid streaming out of the bottle's opening sparkled in the dim light as it filled the crystal glass.

While she poured he considered what she had said; Master Luc, he thought? That's my Dad's name was my Dad here? How did they know my Dad? Questions raced through his mind too many to count and he started to speak but Singri interrupted him. "I know you have many questions but please wait for our Queen, she will make everything clear to you shortly."

View attachment 68917

He sighed and accepted the wine glass. The red liquid smelled familiar, like the brand of Merlot his Dad loved and bought cases of at home. He was parched. Our Hero lifted the glass to his lips and downed it all in an instant. It tasted like home, a familiar warm feeling flowed through him and he sighed for a moment forgetting about where he was and the problems of the present.

View attachment 68918

"You seemed to enjoy that!" Singri said admiringly.

"Would you like another glass?" She asked.

"Please." was all Our Hero could say in response.

"Of course!" Singri said with a warm smile on her lips.

View attachment 68919

Just then the doors at the end of the hallway swung open and the guards bowed in a strange fashion towards a figure that entered the room. Dressed in a ruby red gown the color of the the wine he was drinking she looked entrancing...

"Our Hostess has arrived!" Intoned Singri, "The Queen of the Succubi, Red Vex, Purger of Hell, Destroyer of Men, Corrupter of the Innocen..."

"That's quite enough Singri, we don't want to intimidate our guest of Honor!" commanded Red Vex.

Red Vex turned to look at Our Hero and smiled warmly.

Then she said in an equally warm tone, "Ahh, you look marvelous my little Hero! Come let us partake of some of Luc's favorite wine and talk about the future. It's time to decide our fates!" Red Vex exclaimed.

View attachment 68920

Our Hero completely drained his refilled glass and set it out for more...

"Almost done here!" said Keiko.

"Great! I'm just going to lock up the safe and we can all go home." replied Dr. Stranger.

"Hello there!" said Kaede from the other room. "I am afraid we are closed for the day but I can make an appointment for you Monday!"

"Oh but it's an emergency!" said a very musical voice from the other room, "Is there anyway I can at least talk to the Doctor here?"

"Ill give her five minutes" Dr. Stranger said "You girls keep wrap things up while I check on her quickly."

"Ok Miss." said Kaede "The Doctor will see you."

"Oh that's great!" said the voice in her musical almost seductive tone, "Oh I heard that one of the nurses that worked here was called Keiko? Is that right?"

"Oh Yes!" Replied Kaede, "Shes in the back."

"Oh Wonderful!" the voice replied tinged with an undertone of excitement. "It's time!"

View attachment 68921

Nicely done and all I can say is the *Hero* is a dumb fuck, even I know that in the succubus realm you never, never, NEVER eat or drink anything offered to you no matter how hungry or thirsty you are.

All I can say is the *Hero* is a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Things certainly do looked stacked against him!

*Stacked* indeed:tongue::grin:

But all joking aside I would have to say that his father is going to have to bail his ass out of this jam, as for the *Hero's* mother I think the *Hero* is going to regret getting himself into so much trouble Hmm...mother/son bondage incest?

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Hey just because this tale uses a Japanese game engine does not mean I'm doing an anime plot here! No tentacles or mother/sister loving! HA - HA!

Anyways since you all are getting into the story more I figured I better get a small update out!

Enjoy...

Part 13: The Four Hour Laxative

She had called him wrinkled like an old Prune huh? Luc thought to himself as he finished buttoning up his jacket.

Scene13A1.jpg

How did she expect him to hold back after a comment like that? That young succubus that had practically just been created had dared to call him an... "OLD PRUNE".

OLD PRUNE, HUH?

She had lasted barely 20 minutes! Not even long enough to get any information out of her!

What a mess.

Scene13A2.jpg

He sighed.

Well he knew where his son now was irregardless. The first one had at least confirmed he was alive and in Vex's clutches. There was only one place that old hag would be holed up. Still, would have been nice to get a confirmation, oh well.

He sighed again, a four hour walk from here... he hated exercise with one notable exception.

He sighed again for the third time, time to start walking, bah, he certainly was not going to run after all!

Scene13A3.jpg

Well perhaps he might find one of them again on his way there, someone other than a pathetic youngster. He needed someone with some actual stamina!

Scene13A4.jpg

He hummed an old tune he used to like to himself as he started his trek to Vex's playhouse...

Scene13A5.jpg

"So then I told her: 'my two fingers will cheer you right up Xealia!' I gave it to her so fast and hard that she stopped whining about not getting any of the Red's wine ever since!" Cine said with a huge smile on her face. "She comes and begs me now almost every day for them, it's hard to keep her away honestly, and it's getting a bit annoying!"

Scene13B1.jpg

The other black clad succubus sitting around Cine all started laughing uproariously.

"Seriously my fingers are magic, I can cheer up even the most sour of sour pusses!" Cine proclaimed confidently. "Like a certain sour puss standing next to us!"

They all giggled and nodded together, while Melevi did her best to ignore the four airheads sitting on the floor beside her.

Scene13B2.jpg

Those morons were supposed to be on guard duty. As soon as the Red's left they just sat their fat asses down and started gossiping for what seemed like hours now. For her part Melevi could not take her eyes away from the doorway where that human was taken. She had a massive bone to pick with him and he was now out of her reach. She needed revenge! She needed revenge so much so that she ended up biting her tongue. She bit it so hard that she drew blood and now the taste of cloves now prevailed in her mouth. Argh, it was so annoying, another thing to lay at his feet!

"So like I bet even my fingers could work their magic on someone like Melevi! Isn't she like the oldest one of us black ranks in like all of history? I bet shes all dry and shriveled up down there like a moldy old prune!" Cine proclaimed loudly.

"OOOHHHH!!!" said one of the others.

"Your so mean Cine!" said another strained to say between her uncontrollable laughter.

"So what do you say Melevi? Need me loosen you up? Maybe my magic fingers can even get your prune puss wet after four hours! It will be tough but I'm up for the task!" Cine offered with a smirk on her nasty looking face.

Scene13B3.jpg

Melevi had enough of this nonsense from these four idiots for one day, Cine in particular. The last straw had been drawn.

"Cine, if you say one more word I am going to rip the right wing off your back. Then I will shove it up your ass until you bleed from your eyes!" Melevi roared.

All four of them just stared at her for a moment open mouthed in utter shock.

Scene13B4.jpg

Melevi started making ripping gestures with her hands with a huge evil grin on her face, enjoying the silence for once.

But it didn't last long...

"What... you wouldn't..." Cine whispered softly fear spreading though her face.

"Melevi, that's just going too far, how could you say something like that! Unbelievable!" Jhina admonished her sharply.

At the same time Lillea started shouting, "You take that back Melevi! You disgust me, I'd rather be killed and raped by the goats ten times over then have anything happen to my wings. HOW... DARE YOU... threaten her like that... even in jest!"

"I'm sure she didn't mean it Cine!" said Mhyrari while trying to comfort her, "I think Melevi just really does need a good fuck! That's why shes saying insensitive stuff like that!" Mhyrari turned to console Cine.

Scene13B5.jpg

Melevi opened her mouth to reply thoroughly enjoying their protests at her threat, it felt so good to finally release her anger and frustration! Just as she was about to tell them how she would also shove Cine's left wing up her pussy too a loud familiar voice rang through the air... DAMN...

"Melevi causing issues again I see."

Everyone turned towards the source, shocked, except Melevi, she recognized that horrendous sounding tone.

Scene13B7.jpg

There was an odd looking succubus standing in the doorway glaring at her. She was holding two wickedly sharp looking blades that glinted evilly in the torchlight.

Scene13B6.jpg

"I told you idiots to guard this hallway and what do I find but four of you lazing about on your rears! Worse yet I hear Melevi's disgusting threats, even for her, while looking in the completely wrong direction!"

"I should have you brought before our Queen Melevi! You deserve her special treatment, but you are a very, very, lucky little girl, once again. You will stay here and guard this entrance. Alone. You other four accompany me on a special mission and witness as I personally decimate the Khazra."

Scene13B8.jpg

"Akasa?" whispered Melevi, "Is that you?"

"Who else? It's not your Mother!" Akasa the Unholy responded. "The Queen has dubbed me Blade Witch, The Unholy. That is how you lowlifes will address me as going forward. Now get out of the way Melevi!"

The four succubi on the ground smirked at each other.

Scene13B9.jpg

Blade Witch caught them smirking and yelled "You four! Get off your prune wrinkled asses and get in line, NOW! You all have probably been sitting there this whole time!"

"Yes Akasa" the four on the ground said simultaneously, abashed.

"Lets move" said Akasa "I expect good work out of all you! You four layabouts, and especially the two of you witches, letting you get dressed cost us five whole minutes! You all owe me, BIG TIME!"

Blade Witch then chuckled slightly as she lead the procession out of the room towards the Khazra incursion, which was a good four hour walk away.

It was all Melevi could do to control her temper at this completely unfair situation. Standing there and having to hold her arms up while Blade Witch was smirking and walked past annoyed her to no end as well.

How had Akasa changed so drastically?

She would find out one way or another.

Also, damn those four lazy good for nothing annoying bitches! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!

BUT...

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

DAMN THE CAUSE OF ALL HER MISERY...

THAT BASTARD HUMAN!!!

Scene13B10.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
If you read my post within an hour or so be aware I edit them quite a bit. My writing and grammar is terrible even after my edits!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey just because this tale uses a Japanese game engine does not mean I'm doing an anime plot here! No tentacles or mother/sister loving! HA - HA!

Aww no Forced Lez Incest now I'm sad LOL

Anyways since you all are getting into the story more I figured I better get a small update out!

Enjoy...

Part 13: The Four Hour Laxative

She had called him wrinkled like an old Prune huh? Luc thought to himself as he finished buttoning up his jacket.

View attachment 69046

How did she expect him to hold back after a comment like that? That young succubus that had practically just been created had dared to call him an... "OLD PRUNE".

OLD PRUNE, HUH?

She had lasted barely 20 minutes! Not even long enough to get any information out of her!

What a mess.

View attachment 69047

He sighed.

Well he knew where his son now was irregardless. The first one had at least confirmed he was alive and in Vex's clutches. There was only one place that old hag would be holed up. Still, would have been nice to get a confirmation, oh well.

He sighed again, a four hour walk from here... he hated exercise with one notable exception.

He sighed again for the third time, time to start walking, bah, he certainly was not going to run after all!

View attachment 69048

Well perhaps he might find one of them again on his way there, someone other than a pathetic youngster. He needed someone with some actual stamina!

View attachment 69049

He hummed an old tune he used to like to himself as he started his trek to Vex's playhouse...

View attachment 69050

"So then I told her: 'my two fingers will cheer you right up Xealia!' I gave it to her so fast and hard that she stopped whining about not getting any of the Red's wine ever since!" Cine said with a huge smile on her face. "She comes and begs me now almost every day for them, it's hard to keep her away honestly, and it's getting a bit annoying!"

View attachment 69051

The other black clad succubus sitting around Cine all started laughing uproariously.

"Seriously my fingers are magic, I can cheer up even the most sour of sour pusses!" Cine proclaimed confidently. "Like a certain sour puss standing next to us!"

They all giggled and nodded together, while Melevi did her best to ignore the four airheads sitting on the floor beside her.

View attachment 69052

Those morons were supposed to be on guard duty. As soon as the Red's left they just sat their fat asses down and started gossiping for what seemed like hours now. For her part Melevi could not take her eyes away from the doorway where that human was taken. She had a massive bone to pick with him and he was now out of her reach. She needed revenge! She needed revenge so much so that she ended up biting her tongue. She bit it so hard that she drew blood and now the taste of cloves now prevailed in her mouth. Argh, it was so annoying, another thing to lay at his feet!

"So like I bet even my fingers could work their magic on someone like Melevi! Isn't she like the oldest one of us black ranks in like all of history? I bet shes all dry and shriveled up down there like a moldy old prune!" Cine proclaimed loudly.

"OOOHHHH!!!" said one of the others.

"Your so mean Cine!" said another strained to say between her uncontrollable laughter.

"So what do you say Melevi? Need me loosen you up? Maybe my magic fingers can even get your prune puss wet after four hours! It will be tough but I'm up for the task!" Cine offered with a smirk on her nasty looking face.

View attachment 69053

Melevi had enough of this nonsense from these four idiots for one day, Cine in particular. The last straw had been drawn.

"Cine, if you say one more word I am going to rip the right wing off your back. Then I will shove it up your ass until you bleed from your eyes!" Melevi roared.

All four of them just stared at her for a moment open mouthed in utter shock.

View attachment 69054

Melevi started making ripping gestures with her hands with a huge evil grin on her face, enjoying the silence for once.

But it didn't last long...

"What... you wouldn't..." Cine whispered softly fear spreading though her face.

"Melevi, that's just going too far, how could you say something like that! Unbelievable!" Jhina admonished her sharply.

At the same time Lillea started shouting, "You take that back Melevi! You disgust me, I'd rather be killed and raped by the goats ten times over then have anything happen to my wings. HOW... DARE YOU... threaten her like that... even in jest!"

"I'm sure she didn't mean it Cine!" said Mhyrari while trying to comfort her, "I think Melevi just really does need a good fuck! That's why shes saying insensitive stuff like that!" Mhyrari turned to console Cine.

View attachment 69055

Melevi opened her mouth to reply thoroughly enjoying their protests at her threat, it felt so good to finally release her anger and frustration! Just as she was about to tell them how she would also shove Cine's left wing up her pussy too a loud familiar voice rang through the air... DAMN...

"Melevi causing issues again I see."

Everyone turned towards the source, shocked, except Melevi, she recognized that horrendous sounding tone.

View attachment 69058

There was an odd looking succubus standing in the doorway glaring at her. She was holding two wickedly sharp looking blades that glinted evilly in the torchlight.

View attachment 69056

"I told you idiots to guard this hallway and what do I find but four of you lazing about on your rears! Worse yet I hear Melevi's disgusting threats, even for her, while looking in completely wrong direction!"

"I should have you brought before our Queen Melevi! You deserve her special treatment, but you are a very, very, lucky little girl, once again. You will stay here and guard this entrance. Alone. You other four accompany me on a special mission and witness as I personally decimate the Khazra."

View attachment 69059

"Akasa?" whispered Melevi, "Is that you?"

"Who else? It's not your Mother!" Akasa the Unholy responded. "The Queen has dubbed me Blade Witch, The Unholy. That is how you lowlifes will address me as going forward. Now get out of the way Melevi!"

The four succubi on the ground smirked at each other.

View attachment 69060

Blade Witch caught them smirking and yelled "You four! Get off your prune wrinkled asses and get in line, NOW! You all have probably been sitting there this whole time!"

"Yes Akasa" the four on the ground said simultaneously, abashed.

"Lets move" said Akasa "I expect good work out of all you! You four layabouts, and especially the two of you witches, letting you get dressed cost us five whole minutes! You all owe me, BIG TIME!"

Blade Witch then chuckled slightly as she lead the procession out of the room towards the Khazra incursion, which was a good four hour walk away.

It was all Melevi could do to control her temper at this completely unfair situation. Standing there and having to hold her arms up while Blade Witch was smirking and walked past annoyed her to no end as well.

How had Akasa changed so drastically?

She would find out one way or another.

Also, damn those four lazy good for nothing annoying bitches! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!

BUT...

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

DAMN THE CAUSE OF ALL HER MISERY...

THAT BASTARD HUMAN!!!

View attachment 69061

Nice thanks for the update I am really digging this story.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Glad you enjoy reading it! It's been fun to write.

I hoping I can get something done for Sunday this next update will be a larger one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.