Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ztk3sni
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

ztk3sni

I've been searching all around for this mod. Her romance in ME3 is adorable! (Too bad I wasn't exactly singing praise to the rest of the writing in the game). I've heard people talking about it, but still haven't seen one.

Anyone up for it? Would really appreciate it if you could help!

Cheers,

-ztk

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Ah, another Liara fan. Well, there are already lots of Mass Effect characters on here, :P weeeeeeeeeeell probably all of them. As for Liara there are a couple that I have see. One good place to go for Liara mods is the user liarafun. He has a skin code, a hair, a dialogue, and a fix for liara(but it does't load the hair, background, or dialogue which is weird). I hope that you get the mod and enjoy it like I did.

See you in the shadows... 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
She's on my To-Do list and only 5 mods away from being done. I can't remember who requested her, but she finally made it to the top 5

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
She's done. Go to my vanilla thread for the download 8)

Project1.jpg

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
You're welcome. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but an artist never likes there own work as much as everyone else does ;)

Yeah, same with me, except about the xenomorph. I think I did a pretty good job on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.