Lala-Ru (Now and Then, Here and There / Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku) (1 Viewer)

vvvvvv

Potential Patron
This great anime is a classic, I'm surprised she had not been done yet.

All 7 Reference shots I could find : http://imgur.com/a/9l4GC

MxSVJn7.jpg

Thank you in advance :D

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Oh Dear God, WHY? Why the fuck woild ANYONE want any hentai based on that series? I mean damn, if you're someone with a very cynical nature and feel humanity has no redeeming qualities, watching this show makes it worse. This is the ki d of show that pisses me off so much, I wanna just go out, find every asshole, child rapist and molestor and punch them. HARD. RIGHT IN THEIR COCKS. WHILE I WEAR STEEL SPIKED ELECTRIFIED GLOVES THAT ARE ON FIRE.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
PenKnight said:
Oh Dear God, WHY? Why the fuck woild ANYONE want any hentai based on that series? I mean damn, if you're someone with a very cynical nature and feel humanity has no redeeming qualities, watching this show makes it worse. This is the ki d of show that pisses me off so much, I wanna just go out, find every asshole, child rapist and molestor and punch them. HARD. RIGHT IN THEIR COCKS. WHILE I WEAR STEEL SPIKED ELECTRIFIED GLOVES THAT ARE ON FIRE.

O.O

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron
*Raises hand slowly* I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Hauir Template for her. Always thought she was kinda hot.. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.