krissy vaine/kristin astara (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Her new stuff isn't that great. She honestly seems coked out in a lot of them. I know that's not a nice thing to say about someone, but there's a huge difference between her earlier work and her old stuff. There are two matches with GeeStar (86 and 439) that are perfect if you're a fan of one-sided beatings. 130 and 238 are almost the same thing, but with Lexie Fyfe instead. Those are my favourites because she used to be an awesome jobber girl, but if you're looking for something more competitive you might want to check out others.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
I used to like her, but she looks completely disinterested now. The last two purchases I've made with her in them will be my last two purchases unless I can see a major change in her performance. Sure she's still nice to look at it, but she's a terrible seller her nowadays. I agree with crimson, you can even see the difference in the preview vids they offer.

James

Vivacious Visitor
It seems like she's going through the motions in the stuff I've seen. I understand the need/want to have some fun with doing sometimes odd requests, but there's a better way to balance the two. Lacey is actually pretty good at being humorous without making the match or whatever a complete farce. I'm still annoyed over buying that damn yoga one.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm still annoyed over buying that damn yoga one.

See, I was thinking that maybe that was part of the custom buyer's outline. It's possible, isn't it? But then you look at all of the videos she's done over the last couple of years and it's clear that she's responsible for a lot of what goes on in there. She's blessed with a perfect face and body for jobbing too, which is why it's such a shame to see her squander it. Feh!

James

Vivacious Visitor
See, I was thinking that maybe that was part of the custom buyer's outline. It's possible, isn't it?

Oh, I'm sure it was, I was just half-venting. It wasn't just the stupid yoga exhibition at the start, it was pretty much everything else too.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
And another thing!

She botches a lot of moves. It's absolutely ridiculous and I actually feel bad for anyone who requested one of her customs. There are two new SLAMpegs where she completely botches things. One of her opponents tries to hoist her up into a ceiling hold (a move that requires a lot of coordination by both workers) and she just slips out of it clumsily. It's absurd.

The second sequence she screws up is nearly unforgiveable. It's a tag team match against Lacey & Rain and what they seem to be attempting to do is combine two finishers. Rain hits her with the Codebreaker (Chris Jericho's finisher) and she's supposed to fall back into Lacey who then hits her with the Lungblower/Backstabber (Carlito's finisher). She takes the move from Rain and then falls back aimlessly instead of into Lacey's arms. Lacey tries to save it by quickly picking her off the mat, but instead of taking the back bump over Lacey's knees, she stumbles backwards awkwardly like someone who's never wrestled before and the move looks like shit.

After that, she's supposed to stay down when Lacey tries to pin her. Betsy, her partner, bounces off the ropes and is clearly supposed to accidentally splash Kristin when Lacey moves out of the way. Of course, Kristin starts to roll out of the way instead and Betsy is forced to push her back into place so that she can deliver the splash. Kristin also barely sells the splash. The whole sequence is absolutely atrocious and unprofessional.

I guess what I'm saying is don't buy April's SLAMpegs with Kristin Astara.

It's too bad that this has turned into a thread for bashing Kristin, but if I can't complain to you guys who can I complain to, right? And I meant what I wrote before about her seeming inebriated. Her opponents always seem to be covering up for her mistakes. She used to sell really well, but everything she does now seems to lack any kind of passion or energy. It's not just the quality of the work that bothers me, it's a safety issue. I'm probably blowing this out of proportion, but I just hope that she gets her act together before someone gets injured.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gopher

Potential Patron
I love Kristen, she is stunning. She does goof off alot, but it's not just her. Slammin Ladies is just too goofy for me anymore. I don't buy many videos from there that I used too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.