Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports

what do u mean? i just checked them on version 1.2b with and without modguy's loader and theyre fine ???
the first two i made with the old template and nurse joy i did with the new one but the alignment is the same and none of the hair's are long

kirkm

Avid Affiliate

While your originals are certainly the correct size, like Mineur I must report that the images I downloaded were reduced in size and didn't work properly.

Mineur

Content Creator

idd, its not wrong with the orginal ones but the one that gets uploaded here, the site probably shrink it or something

Chance

Content Creator

Mineur said:
idd, its not wrong with the orginal ones but the one that gets uploaded here, the site probably shrink it or something
Try imageshack, by default the images aren't resized.

kojiro

Content Creator

i see what u guys mean now sorry about that. for some reason imageshack resizes it to 800x800. i reuploaded them to pimpandhost and edited my first post with the new links so u can get the original size. idk if you guys are able to click them because i can't so just right click and open image in a new tab

Chance

Content Creator

By the way, the eyes of your Qbee skin could be better. Try to put the A of the iris to zero.

kojiro

Content Creator

yea it does make it look closer to qbee but i like it better withthe iris i thought everyone else would too ;D
qbee's eyes aren't real she sees with the insect ones on her head. so if it were really accrate the eyes in the game shouldn't close or blink at all since she would really be seeing everything throughout a whole bunch of bee eyes on her head while being deepthroated lol

Chance

Content Creator

You're trying to apply logic on a character who's X-Ray scan shows this:
Q-Bee1.png
Q-Bee2.png

kojiro

Content Creator

lol u make a good point ill change the code in a sec
edit: ok its changed

mr. Quackums

Potential Patron

pro tip: if a pic is hosted on image shack, you can look at the pic at image shack, click on it to zoom in, then download it and it will be the correct size.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Better Pro Tip: If you attach the imports to your post, it will be hosted here, and we don't resize shit. Other than avatars.

Pickled_Cow

Potential Patron

Actual peoples, if you right click -> view image, you will get the full sized images.

MrBoobLover

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Felicia & Angewomon added)

Awesome job Kojiro ;)
I'm loving the Rose and Felicia mods the most. Two chicks I always dreamed of banging ;D

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Felicia & Angewomon added)

Helloooooooooooo, Nurse!

>Damn it, now I need to change my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.