Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Poison)

i really dont know why its doing that checked it again in medium and low duality and its fine. anyone else having this problem?

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Poison)

It's your blush setting. The pixels come and go as you adjust the alpha value for her blush.

My own criticism is that her hair joints need some work.
[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,078

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Hiyori/Dynamic Poison)

i know the joints are kinda weird but i cant think of a way to make them so that the shading still works :-\
and hiyori added

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

Faceless said:
It's your blush setting. The pixels come and go as you adjust the alpha value for her blush.
I don't think thats where the problem arise's tho

I think the registered hair mods (instance names) are somehow interfereing with the blush template

see if just changing the instance names to something else republish it and see if that clears it (H3ell if i kno lol good luck)

Kojiro said:
i know the joints are kinda weird but i cant think of a way to make them so that the shading still works :-\

Just follow the tuturial where it shows the 2 half circles with a line in the middle seperating them then just place half circle's at every color change trying to match the line as accurately as possible to the center of the two main half cirlce's like this demo [attachthumb=1] sorry did it as a vector don't have access to CS5 right now

Attachments

• shading.png
    shading.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 963

Faceless

Content Creator

al1enh0mIn1d said:
I don't think thats where the problem arise's tho

I think the registered hair mods (instance names) are somehow interfereing with the blush template

see if just changing the instance names to something else republish it and see if that clears it (H3ell if i kno lol good luck)
No, I've gotten the pixels to appear with SDchan as well. Besides, the blush is a body component, not a hair component, so swf hairs shouldn't be affecting it at all.

[quoteJust follow the tuturial where it shows the 2 half circles with a line in the middle seperating them then just place half circle's at every color change trying to match the line as accurately as possible to the center of the two main half cirlce's like this demo
[/quote]To be more accurate, the vertical line should be at the origin, not necessarily the middle.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

Well I'm just gonna walk away now and not get into a fight about flash and what can and can't cause bugs lol

Hey Kojiro good luck Hope you get the joints worked out

Mineur

Content Creator

Hiyori, cool! ^^ but isnt her haircolor more like this? [attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• hiyori.png
    hiyori.png
    287 KB · Views: 239

kojiro

Content Creator

thanks al1enh0mIn1d i fixed the joints and mineur i changed the hair color for hiyori. i updated the files in my opening post but my attachments got messed up. so the updated poison swf is ontop of hioyri for some reason

kojiro

Content Creator

it was confusing but i fixed the attachment problem everything is where it should be

nagisan

Potential Patron

First post here just to say that your Hiyori is quite hot (and accurate).....do you have a character code for her (the base SD chan with smaller boobs looks okay IMO, but its not perfect)?

Also, just a request (if you don't mind), dynamic Isane Kotetsu, Soifon, Retsu Unohana and Nemu Kurotsuchi would also be awesome (whichever ones you would want to make would make me happy).....if need be I can provide sources.

PS: Love your work, one of the few threads I regularly check on.

kojiro

Content Creator

i could do them i got good profile shots dont know if theyll be done anytime soon though and before them i wanted to do mashiro. and as for the character code i tried to make it look as much as her as i could, really dont know how to improve on that

nagisan

Potential Patron

Thanks, Mashiro would be a good one too. Did you post a character code for Hiyori? I didn't see one posted there (the only one there looked like it might have been for another because the character code was above the name).

kojiro

Content Creator

her character code is in the swf file to automatically load when you import it

nagisan

Potential Patron

Odd, I'll have to try it again later, didn't seem to load last night.

EDIT: Ah yes, my bad, it does load the code. Thanks....I was under the impression that the imports were only to import dynamic hair and what not.

nagisan

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Nemu/Hiyori/Dynamic Poison)

Awesome, thanks.....was just getting ready to leave for the night and decided to check here and voila, nice timing :P

I eagerly await more, great work so far.

Mineur

Content Creator

awesome work with Nemu!^^

btw do you plan on making your Boa Hancock template dynamic?:)

kojiro

Content Creator

yep ill probably do it after the rest of the bleach hairs which would be unohana, mashiro, soifon, and kotetsu. right now im working on ibuki from street fighter

Mineur

Content Creator

Kojiro said:
yep ill probably do it after the rest of the bleach hairs which would be unohana, mashiro, soifon, and kotetsu. right now im working on ibuki from street fighter

sounds great! cant wait for unohana^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.