Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Nemu/Hiyori/Dynamic Poison)

ibuki added. the connection to the static part and dynamic isnt perfect its mostly noticeable when her head is tilted down. it was frustrating and took me a while to just get it the way it is now. attached the fla if anyone thinks they can improve it

JX1725

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Nemu/Ibuki)

Hi Kojiro,

Thanks again for doing the revision on Ibuki and uploading the static png as well! :)

The dynamic one is awesome, but I think on the static one, it's not quite oriented correctly (think it should be rotated a bit counterclockwise), and some of the hair ends up passing onto the other part of the template resulting in the hair showing up on the guy's pantleg. Also, the hair around the ear is overlapping on top of everything.

If it's not too much trouble, could you take a look at it?

[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• ibuki.jpg
    ibuki.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 442

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Unohana/Mashiro/Nemu/)

added mashiro and unohana(her hair was really tricky)

nagisan

Potential Patron

Awesome, thanks!

I can only imagine how tricky Unohana's hair was (figured that's why you hadn't updated for a few days), that being said, it looks spot on, even the default shape of the face for SDT actually fits the shape of Unohana's face quite well.

EDIT: Mashiro looks good, but when you turn off the hollow mask, for some reason I have a faint blue dotted circle on her cheek.

Love the Unohana one, her hair does some weird bend at the 2nd braid that makes the braids look awkward the farther forward she goes, not sure if that's something that can be fixed due to her hairstyle and anything you had to do to get it to work right, if not would you be able to move it up to the bend at the end of the first braid? It would make it look a lot better I think.

Other than those 2 bugs they both look great. Keep the dynamics coming!

kojiro

Content Creator

im not getting the blue dot for mashiro. seems to be the same problem someone was having with poison swf but idk what causes it. and it seems to rarely happen. as for the unohana hair that was the best i could do. it was tricky because her hair curves and then goes down instead of being straight i also had to mess around with the hair symbol positioning and layer codes just to get it the way it is. but if anyone would want to try ill post the fla

nagisan

Potential Patron

Kojiro said:
im not getting the blue dot for mashiro. seems to be the same problem someone was having with poison swf but idk what causes it. and it seems to rarely happen. as for the unohana hair that was the best i could do. it was tricky because her hair curves and then goes down instead of being straight i also had to mess around with the hair symbol positioning and layer codes just to get it the way it is. but if anyone would want to try ill post the fla
Sort of figured the Unohana issue would have been a lesser of two evils, her hairstyle alone is pretty unique, getting it to mesh well with the base format of SDT (which works great for 95% of other hairstyles) was probably tricky enough (her hairstyle is one of the few that goes downwards in front of her as far down as it does).

The Mashiro one isn't that big a deal, it seems to disappear at different zoom levels, so don't worry much about that, its something I can easily deal with.

That being said, what hairstyles do we have to look forward to in the near future? :P

nagisan

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Unohana/Isane/Nemu/)

Awesome work, you may want to put her body slider on the highest setting though, as she is one of the tallest women in Bleach (you may have better references for her height than I do, not sure if there's a reason you didn't put that on the highest setting)....also, if it would be possible, you may want to swap the braids, the long braid should be on the right side and the short on her left, its fine if you put it in mirrored mode but I think it would look better in the normal mode (though again you may have a reason for doing this).

Thanks, only a few more characters from my requests and you might have to find others who want specific characters. :P

kojiro

Content Creator

to swap the braids i have move them around to different layers and do repostitiong and since ive already deleted the references im gonna have to switch back and forth between cs5 and the game to se if its postioned correctly thats not fun and i really dont want to do it :( as for the body slider didnt put it on the max setting because it doesnt really change anything vertically just makes the body wider. dont see much of a difference when it comes to height but if you want it maxed ill post an swf of it that way

nagisan

Potential Patron

Couldn't you just take a screenshot of the positioning with how they are, then overlay that over the cs5 file and swap the layers? Either way it's up to you, I love your work and appreciate what you have done so far, not going to whine about things I would have done differently just figured no harm mentioning it. :P

As for the body slider, I'll leave that up to you, now that you mention it though you are right, it doesn't really make the character look any taller just larger.....I was comparing height based on lower leg length which seems to grow with the slider, while the rest of the body doesn't really grow much but instead scales more.

kojiro

Content Creator

this was just a test so ill leave it here instead of in my first post. got dynamic ears to work thanks to alienhominid. the sections arent perfect and i cant get them to align properly for some reason no matter how much i try. the tail is removed because it was used as a collar or hair costume but it looked terrible becuase it moved out of place when she moves forward. so until i can get cs5 version of modcop's loader templates and figure out how they work no tail. the shoulder fur is misaligns but its not bad only really noticeable if you move her back as far as possible. id like to give her her leg tattoo and accurate arms and legs but i doubt that will happen any time soon. and her head is not accurate because when i made it that way it just looked weird to me so i made it look the way it is now

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

alright well the ears sections aren't aligning correctly.... hmm how to explain basically the symbols don't share a common origin/pivot point so when rendered they align the origin/pivot point and you get that edge (it's confusing as hell till you get it and then you say damn that was easy )

well if you let me see the fla i can fix it for you or would you prefer I try and explain the trick i told you earlier about

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

You need a CS5 of ModDoc's Mod.fla? Tomorrow I have a little time, like 6 hours that should be shared between bordeom and work, so I might work on either the Modder.swf guide or the new template.fla

kojiro

Content Creator

yea i theyre cs5.5 files and i have cs5
heres he fla for reanmon and i think i know why its messed up on the ears. i did the line thing that kona says to do for the first test so it has the same positioning but now that i think about it i dont remember doing it for this fla

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

Kojiro said:
heres he fla for reanmon and i think i know why its messed up on the ears. i did the line thing that kona says to do for the first test so it has the same positioning but now that i think about it i dont remember doing it for this fla

no problem the trick i learned will fix it i'll try and take pictures to explain what i'm gonna do

edit: my trick doesn't work on this lol i know why but i'm just not gonna get in to that so I sorta quick fixed it (same idea but not so easy to explain)

so here it is [attachurl=1])

Attachments

renamon_test_v2fix.fla
343.1 KB · Views: 233

kojiro

Content Creator

thanks for the fix and soifon added

nagisan

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Soifon/ Unohana/Isane)

Maybe its just me but the braids look a little thick, either way awesome work, still the best Soifon I've seen (the only dynamic one).

Thanks though, pretty much covers all the dynamics I wanted to see in this game.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Soifon/ Unohana/Isane)

Sofion looks awesome:D

are you going to make Matusmoto? She needs it the most imo^^ + the character with the highest "sex appeal" ;)

*Edit* Nel too would be awesome as an swf btw!

can easily provide references if you decide to make them and are in need of some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.