Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei)

finished morrigan but having problems that i dont know how to fix. ive moved the positioning for the dynamic parts but it doesn't show when i publish its still in the wrong spots. and the second part of the dynamic back hair is positioned weird. i tried redoing the half circles but it still stays the same
[attachthumb=1]
[attachthumb=2]

Attachments

morrigan.swf
7.8 KB · Views: 5,736

morrigan.fla
423.5 KB · Views: 241

Faceless

Content Creator

kojiro said:
:) thanks. so just to be sure, if anything if i ever want to adjust something like move it or increase its size just do it on the "main" part of the stage?
No. Adjusting components in the main frame won't affect them in any way that's helpful.
[attachthumb=1]
To adjust the position of your components, you need to go into the component itself (what funfriend meant by "double-clicking").
[attachthumb=2]
To adjust the size of a component, I really recommend going all the way into the segment, until you get to where the component is all vectors that you can manipulate individually.
[attachthumb=3]

funfriend said:
That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. But then you can't toggle the hat. It's just a choice between HSL-shiftable hair or removable hat.
Ah. Well, that should be easily solved by making the cropped part of the hair another component in the HAIR_UNDER layer.

I'll take a look at your Morrigan import and try to tweak it later, kojiro.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2,036
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3,826
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,907

kojiro

Content Creator

much appreciated Faceless ill try my best to get this dynamic stuff down im probably annoying everyone with my questions lol

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, here's what I've got. I'm not happy with the shading in her hair, truthfully. If anyone wants to mess with it, by all means, go right ahead.
[attachthumb=1]
[attachthumb=2]
[attachthumb=3]

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 373
Morrigan.swf
10.5 KB · Views: 5,521

Morrigan.fla
150.4 KB · Views: 263

kojiro

Content Creator

thanks, is it better to split the base parts of the hair like you did?
updated first post with the fixed swf and added character code

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Morrigan)

Very nice work on Morrigan, she looks fantastic. ;)

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

thanks, is it better to split the base parts of the hair like you did?

don't kno what that means lol but after looking at your original I want to point out some stuff not to offend tho alright

start out by making the piece how you want it (scaling size and rotation so it doesn't effect the symbol position later on)

when you do the cutting into symbols for any dynamic piece pull up the grid option and place a vertical line to the left and right of the drawing. What this accomplishes is all the pieces will have a common x axis location due to the line. Afterwards you can delete the line in the symbols themselves next don't move the symbols by themselves only the grouping of the symbols on the template this will cause them to align properly as you see it.

the hair can be longer than you made it just FYI but longer hair needs more cuts in my opinion

and try not to make the top of the back hair dynamic it just breaks up the outline instead create a static skull and make the dynamic hair straight and off the head like faceless did

when you do the half circle to cover the cuts try to keep the outline so you don't end up with cuts in the line. also try to do the shadows as in the same way as in my moving parts image (earlier post) when done with each symbol don't be afraid to look at the template containing the symbols you just edited to see how it lines up (if you cant see it select the symbol move it down in order of layering (ctrl+down or up) and compare the visual here than just move it back to where it was or undo it til it fine) if it doesn't line up just undo it till you have your untouched symbol and try again because when a line is unselected and filled the fill is no longer editable in the same manner.

also when you want to angle anything like the talisman from earlier or the side bangs over the ears in morrigan I find messing with the gravity (found in the templates action code settings on the bottom) better than actually rotating the images (the gravity works in degrees clockwise meaning position on the clock 6 = 0 and 360 degrees, 9= 90, 12=180, 3=270 and so on) the straight piece is made to shoot out in that direction instead of just down works well with little changes

also my only improvements i would do to faceless's one he did (no offense) would be change the gravity to lessen the trasition from static to dynamic (or i would just make the whole thing dynamic and just mess with the gravity and damping values)

alright hope I didn't step on anyone's toes :P

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, I didn't want that top part of the bang moving at all, to simulate the ear getting in the way of its movement. But yes, the gravity variable is pretty useful: that's how I managed Saber's ahoge.

BTW, I uploaded a newer version, since I noticed that I could see where the hair on the bottom layer got cut off.

kojiro

Content Creator

when i said split the hairs i mean for the base part you separated it for a front(forehead) middle and back(nape) of the hair thats under the ear. i was wondering if doing that makes the import better, the updated fla doesn't work when published.. there a problem with he back hair symbols
Symbol 'Back hair', Layer 'Settings', Frame 1, Line 13 1120: Access of undefined property ModTypes.
Symbol 'Back hair', Layer 'Settings', Frame 1, Line 22 1120: Access of undefined property ModElements.

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator

when i said split the hairs i mean for the base part you separated it for a front(forehead) middle and back(nape) of the hair thats under the ear. i was wondering if doing that makes the import better

that doesn't help or hurt he either did it for some layering problem or from re-working you work either way it doesn't matter personal choice

the updated fla doesn't work when published.. there a problem with he back hair symbols
Symbol 'Back hair', Layer 'Settings', Frame 1, Line 13 1120: Access of undefined property ModTypes.
Symbol 'Back hair', Layer 'Settings', Frame 1, Line 22 1120: Access of undefined property ModElements.

try moving it to where you have the SDTMods folder it needs the action scripts in the folder to publish right

Faceless

Content Creator

I wanted the nape under both the dynamic hair and the ear. But that would mess up the crown, so I turned that into a separate layer above the dynamic part.

kojiro

Content Creator

thanks again updated the attachment on the first post for it

Croix

Potential Patron

Nice, a dynamic Morrigan.
Is it possible to make her devil wings move too?

Faceless

Content Creator

Possible, but getting it look right would be a major pain in the ass, so I'm not going to.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Juri Han)

update added juri han ill try to do c.viper next
edit: a little something interesting, if you mess with the H and S options with her hair color it changes the color of the rings while leaving her hair the way it is

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Dynamic Poison)

Kojiro said:
added poison

Thanks but one problem:

there are green pixels on her face. I tried other hair imports out but it only happens in this one.

kojiro

Content Creator

that is very odd ill take a look at it
EDIT: i dont see em its working fine for me ???

TDream

Potential Patron

Hmm that's weird I downloaded the poison one again and have still the problem..
I just downloaded another one of your SWF imports "C.Viper(Street Fighter)" and have no problem with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.