Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiro

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Yoruichi)

Greddo said:
i would like a mashiro without mask, the only version you have is masked, but the pic you have with no mask is just perfect
-____-

Greddo

Potential Patron

Kojiro said:
Greddo said:
i would like a mashiro without mask, the only version you have is masked, but the pic you have with no mask is just perfect
-____-

let me explain better... you put an image from "in-game" but not swf or png file with hair... when you select it.. it's a screenshot from game, not hair.. same thing happend in hiyori with no mask... screenshot... but not hair...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Greddo said:
Kojiro said:
Greddo said:
-____-

let me explain better... you put an image from "in-game" but not swf or png file with hair... when you select it.. it's a screenshot from game, not hair.. same thing happend in hiyori with no mask... screenshot... but not hair...
Let ME explain better... load the mashiro import, then Shift + Click on the mask.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

I don't suppose there's a .TXT script of the Peach Dialog, by any chance?

Just curious ;)

kojiro

Content Creator

Xiombarg said:
I don't suppose there's a .TXT script of the Peach Dialog, by any chance?

Just curious ;)
no unless i copied whats in the fla. she doesnt have real dialogue like the girls from streetfighter so i got sound clips from various games, but they are all just sounds that she makes. very few of her lines are actual sentences and i didnt put them in. they were from mario golf but they were loud with lots of background noise that i couldnt really edit out except for the "nice shot!" clip

Renegade

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Greddo said:
Kojiro said:
Greddo said:
-____-

Let ME explain better... load the mashiro import, then Shift + Click on the mask.

forgive my stupidity, i didn't know that :-X

Ahh, Anon. you never cease to amaze me ;)

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• tis+the+season+to+be+trolly_776539_1390718.jpg
    tis+the+season+to+be+trolly_776539_1390718.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10,451

kojiro

Content Creator

added dialogue for android 18. wish there was more could add for her but the only audio i found for her was in jap. these sound clips used i found from a soundboard

kojiro

Content Creator

wasn't going to do anymore hairimports until more customizable options like clothes were added but her dialogue was too funny so tira added

noodle

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Yoruichi)

Any chance you could upload them as pngs? Love the Tira one, but for some reason I can't load SWFs in game or through loaders. And yes I've tried troubleshooting. It would be greatly appreciated <3

Faceless

Content Creator

Oh, Yoruichi! Saves me the trouble of doing one myself. Excellent.

EO

Potential Patron

TheDude said:
Oh gawd~ Tira! Great job, she's gorgeous!

Indeed. Much better than the other one I've seen. If you take requests, I'd love to see more Soul Calibur hairs (particularly Xianghua, Cassandra, Sophitia or Taki), but I'm sure you're a busy man, so cheers and thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

If you are unaware, you can add audio dialogue to the .fla for existing characters instead of having separate .swf files.

kojiro

Content Creator

:o wish i knew that sooner but for swf hairs i already did it will be a pain to redo the attachments. also how exacly would i do that i think the fla for them is outdated since kona released a new character template...hmm unless copy the pasting symbols into the new template will work

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Kojiro said:
:o wish i knew that sooner but for swf hairs i already did it will be a pain to redo the attachments. also how exacly would i do that i think the fla for them is outdated since kona released a new character template...hmm unless copy the pasting symbols into the new template will work
Likely would not work as the new template likely requires the new source files. A little fiddling would likely fix it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.