Kojiro's Imports (Tira/Bayonetta/Tron Bonne) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Tropius, Marowak)

Thx for the info.

and here the pics for Yoruichi:

hope the pics are good (if not tell me) and awesome that you do this Kojiro thx^^

kojiro

Content Creator

added a swf dialogue for juri. would probably be better if there were different facial expressions. if you can try it with the angry option in the modloader

C

cloudsora

Sorry to ask but how do you get the Juri Han audio to work?

kojiro

Content Creator

cloudsora said:
Sorry to ask but how do you get the Juri Han audio to work?
just import it like you do the swf hair. you have to be using the latest version of flash also

Renegade

Potential Patron

Kojiro said:
marowak added

About the Marowak import, I like it but it seems a tad lop sided. It seems the the the skull is too big for the backside of the head. Not sure where u got the reference for it but I just thought I'd ask about it. Is it because of how the hair template works the cause of the huge skull? Plus could you maybe make the hair longer to go with the following references

I took a look at an awesome refrence sheet I have of characters by the same artist:

Attachments

• 217ba85ff8a4e2c186e8a2070a88d932[1].jpg
    217ba85ff8a4e2c186e8a2070a88d932[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 624
  • 2893b2e571fae9cb93015901e8633365[1].jpg
    2893b2e571fae9cb93015901e8633365[1].jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 392
  • 12176ff9c92d0bb40b80cf316c85be24[1].jpg
    12176ff9c92d0bb40b80cf316c85be24[1].jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 391

kojiro

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Kojiro said:
marowak added

About the Marowak import, I like it but it seems a tad lop sided. It seems the the the skull is too big for the backside of the head. Not sure where u got the reference for it but I just thought I'd ask about it. Is it because of how the hair template works the cause of the huge skull? Plus could you maybe make the hair longer to go with the following references

I took a look at an awesome refrence sheet I have of characters by the same artist:

Renegade

Potential Patron

that's actually what i used to make it. compared to how its drawn with the shape of the head it was kind of weird making it. in all her references she is never looking straight forward with her head up like the template for the game is. and if you want those changes it will have to wait for a later time...much later because the skull would have to be redone and the hair also since dynamic ones can't be scaled/transformed to be longer

You're right in almost all of her pics she is facing down. I can understand the akwardness in making it. Here is an old attempt at her hair I found awhile back on the other site:

Attachments

• 878-cubone.png
    878-cubone.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 466

kojiro

Content Creator

perona added. idk if she has the striped stockings or not. for some reason my game refuses to show the second color now

Mak

Content Creator
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Perona/Tropius, Marowak)

I'm curious because it's possible with your other bleach girls, is Hallibel's mask not supposed to be removable? Instead, the main part of her hair is removable. Not sure if it's a mistake or what you meant to do so I thought I'd ask.

Either way, great work. I look forward to seeing more.

Mineur

Content Creator

Wow awesme, love it :D

Mak said:
I'm curious because it's possible with your other bleach girls, is Hallibel's mask not supposed to be removable? Instead, the main part of her hair is removable. Not sure if it's a mistake or what you meant to do so I thought I'd ask.

Either way, great work. I look forward to seeing more.

yeah thought that too, cuz would want to be able to remove that mask^^

TDream

Potential Patron

agree with you guys above^ I would love to see the mask for Hallibel toggleable too.

kojiro

Content Creator

the mask was done as a gag im not sure if its toggable or not but ill just move it to the eyewear layer

kojiro

Content Creator

ok halibel swf updated. wish there was an easier way to edit attachments. everytime i redo them everything gets messed up unless the attachment that was removed has its name replaced with the next attachment and i have to do that with each progressing number until i get to the last :(
edit: perona swf updated with striped stockings

Kinnerman

Potential Patron

Peach dialogue...Nice. I enjoy all your other work as well. I hope to see more from you in the future ^_^

Mak

Content Creator

Thanks for the fix/change on the mask. I'll be trying out the new dialogue soon, thanks for the addition.

Greddo

Potential Patron
Re: Kojiro's Imports (Yoruichi)

i would like a mashiro without mask, the only version you have is masked, but the pic you have with no mask is just perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.