Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] (4 Viewers)

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Dejah Thoris costume]

Faceless said:
Kir said:
Thanks! but doesn't it change color as you change the skin's color when using nipples from body template? I'm trying to avoid that. I also tried using nipple piercing in costume template, but can't stop its juggling movement.
The skin and costume templates have the same origin, so all you'd have to do is copy the nipple layer from the skin template into the costume template.

Appreciate the help! I got it right, took me a while to get it work. I made a mistake copying nipple layer which I was supposed to copy nipple reference layer in the beginning.

I'll post the fixed version in next update.

Kir

Content Creator

Oh cool, finally made my first dynamic hair (Amano Nene from Digimon). Looking forward to create more dynamic hairs in the future.

[attachurl=1]

btw, I used original Amano Nene hair import as a reference. Not sure who's the creator of it.

Attachments

Amano Nene.swf
10.7 KB · Views: 235

Ragnar

Potential Patron

Really really really love the Dejah Thoris costume! (and the torn costumes, and the ruffle bands, and the...) Really great job man, and keep up the good work!

Kir

Content Creator

Glad you like them!

---------------------------------------------------

I uploaded fixed version of Dejah Thoris costume with correct position of pasties. Thanks Dante and Faceless for nipples advice.

Added dynamic hair of CC from Code Geass. Sorry it took so long to update. I had to test wide variety of dynamic hairs on different characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

NamedUser

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF import: fixed Dejah Thoris version and CC dynamic hair]

Nice job on the CC dynamic! Always felt there should be more done of characters with such long hair.

newland11

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF import: fixed Dejah Thoris version and CC dynamic hair]

Thanks a lot! Downloaded tons of them :)

Higdec

Potential Patron

I noticed that a part is missing from the Dejah Thoris Costume

The first Version had a Thigh bracelet as shown by Haruna

The fixed version modeled by Makoto does not

I was wondering if the part could be added back as i thought it was very sexy for the costume.

Keep up the good work!

(sorry in advance if the images don't load, this is my third post ever on the site and i'm not good at using social medias)

Kir

Content Creator

Higdec said:

I was wondering if the part could be added back as i thought it was very sexy for the costume.

No problem. I just move Thigh bracelet to left thigh since I thought it looks better that way. I moved thigh bracelet to right thigh in this link.

Here you go.

View attachment Dejah Thoris costume fixed 2.swf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently working on frilly negligee. I got its breasts slider working, but having trouble with rgb control. Will try to fix that after I get some helps.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

That frilly negligee is looking sweet. Cant wait to play with it :D. I'm glad you started making costumes... takes some of the pressure off me, lol ;D

Higdec

Potential Patron

Kir said:
Higdec said:

No problem. I just move Thigh bracelet to left thigh since I thought it looks better that way. I moved thigh bracelet to right thigh in this link.

Here you go.

[attachurl=1]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently working on frilly negligee. I got its breasts slider working, but having trouble with rgb control. Will try to fix that after I get some helps.

Kir

Content Creator

@Higdec: You're Welcome

@Dante: Thanks I'm hoping for someone to help out with this problem. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3741.0
If I can't fix this soon, I'll just release couple of versions with different colors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added Kushina Uzumaki and Zone-tan dynamic hairs. Let me know if there are any problems.

Forgot to mention thanks Mineur and zxc369 for their original imports.

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Kushina Uzumaki and Zone-tan dynamic hairs]

Oy Kir can I make a request? Could you make Mineur's Jasmine (Pokémon) hair dynamic please?

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Kushina Uzumaki and Zone-tan dynamic hairs]

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Oy Kir can I make a request? Could you make Mineur's Jasmine (Pokémon) hair dynamic please?

I rather not take requests here, but I'm definitely planning to make dynamic hairs of Fairy Tail, Pokemon and Bleach. You'll probably see it soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added frilly negligee with breasts slider and RGB control support. BTW, change alpha setting in RGB controls for see-through effect. Thanks Faceless for helping me out with this RGB control problem.

Dr.KillJoy

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF import: Frilly negligee]

The RGB part seems to be broke or something cause it does not work for me.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

Damn Kir i love your work!! Thanks (and never stop) creating this sexy clothes!

Cant find rgb controll too but whats hairs name you used for the ebony babe?

Nigida

Potential Patron

These are quality swf-mods, I love them!

Casonig

Potential Patron

Dr.KillJoy said:
The RGB part seems to be broke or something cause it does not work for me.

Yep, me too. The mod looks awesome though!

Kir

Content Creator

Goddammit, I uploaded the wrong frilly negligee mod. Really sorry about that, I reuploaded the correct version with RGB control. Thanks for letting me know.

kysadhuras79 said:
Damn Kir i love your work!! Thanks (and never stop) creating this sexy clothes!

Cant find rgb controll too but whats hairs name you used for the ebony babe?

Shinobu Jacobs from No More Heroes.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Fantastic work Kir, I'm really digging the SWF mods you're starting to put out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.