Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] (4 Viewers)

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Lucy Heartphilia (Cat Princess) hair & costume swf import]

Fenris said:
Kir said:
added Lucy Heartphilia (Cat Princess) hair & costume swf import

I'm not familiar with the character, but I downloaded the files anyway because I enjoy a good catgirl now and then. Speaking of which, any chance you could do a file of just the bell collar? That's the sort of thing that could be used again and again.

Yeah sure, I added bell collar SWF import.

Fenris

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added Lucy Heartphilia (Cat Princess) hair & costume swf import]

Fantastic. Thank you!

Shybear

Potential Patron

I love Lucy so I love your import.

Kir

Content Creator

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently working on torn clothes import and other size versions.

Hope it looks right.

Last edited by a moderator:

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: footwear imports]

Sweet boots, Very nice ribbons, Frilly sock could use a bit of work on the heels (Just my opinion). Loving the torn, cast away look ;D. Can't wait to try it out.

Xsofresh

Potential Patron

The Torn Cloth in combination with the leg ribbons is going to make a pretty close morgiana for sdt. Coming out with some godly imports my dude.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

More shoes? Yes!

And torn clothes are a must!

Nice work!

Kir

Content Creator

Dante said:
Sweet boots, Very nice ribbons, Frilly sock could use a bit of work on the heels (Just my opinion). Loving the torn, cast away look ;D. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks! Yeah, you're right. I'll need more practice on footwear mods in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-just added torn clothes swf imports with large, medium and small versions

Last edited by a moderator:

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: torn clothes]

Kir...Your Imports...

philosoraptor-meme-generator-pure-amazing-d9ddbf.jpg

Xsofresh

Potential Patron

Kir said:
Dante said:

Thanks! Yeah, you're right. I'll need more practice on footwear mods in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-just added torn clothes swf imports with large, medium and small versions

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: torn clothes]

*sees torn clothes* :D *remembers Erza's samurai outfit* Someone make this

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Dejah Thoris costume]

Thanks for the comments!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Dejah Thoris costume. That was pain in the ass to position pasties in every frame. If there's an easier way, let me know.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Motion Tweening. Right click "Tween" 8). Start at 1 and place it in position, then go to 150 and place it in position. Click the play button at the bottom of the timeline. Fix as needed ;D

Xsofresh

Potential Patron

Kir said:
Added Dejah Thoris costume. That was pain in the ass to position pasties in every frame. If there's an easier way, let me know.

Dam.

Faceless

Content Creator

I'm fairly certain that the breast template includes a nipple, which is pre-positioned for you...

Kir

Content Creator

Dante said:
Motion Tweening. Right click "Tween" 8). Start at 1 and place it in position, then go to 150 and place it in position. Click the play button at the bottom of the timeline. Fix as needed ;D

Sweet. Thanks for the advice on Motion Tween. Gonna look it up.

Faceless said:
I'm fairly certain that the breast template includes a nipple, which is pre-positioned for you...

Thanks! but doesn't it change color as you change the skin's color when using nipples from body template? I'm trying to avoid that. I also tried using nipple piercing in costume template, but can't stop its juggling movement.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Dejah Thoris?

Now you've made both of the best iconic metal bikini sci-fi ladies!

Thanks! Oh, and here's how I used your mod with Happa's Korra and sclover13's Ahsoka/Togrutan.

Faceless

Content Creator

Kir said:
Thanks! but doesn't it change color as you change the skin's color when using nipples from body template? I'm trying to avoid that. I also tried using nipple piercing in costume template, but can't stop its juggling movement.
The skin and costume templates have the same origin, so all you'd have to do is copy the nipple layer from the skin template into the costume template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.