Kate trapped (1 Viewer)

sanji

Potential Patron
This my first fiction of that style, and also my first fiction in english. I'll try my best to be unterstandable but i apologize for all the mistakes that i will certainly do yet.
Well that was for the introduction, now the story :

Kate is a pretty young 20-year-old woman, she's very attractive with her long dark hair, her almond-shaped eyes which give her a terrible look, and of course her sexy little body.
Thus she get a lot of men around her but she doesn't want any relationship for a while, she's now focus on her passion : sport. She's done many sports : boxing, wrestling, karate, running, soccer and some dance. She's now trying oriental belly dance, and also she's doing some fitness at home.

That was what she's been doing when the bell rang. She was wearing a sexy grey bra, that perfectly cover her small cute breast, and a sexy skin-thigh sport pants. She opened the door and saw a fair-haired woman with a leather body suit that was looking at her with an evil grin on her face : she's Kate biggest rival, Sarah. She was hidding somthing behind her back

"What do you want ? ask Kate abruptly.
You !"

And the blondie suddenly punched Kate in her belly. Surprised Kate doubed over, but it wasn't over, Sarah was hidding a tazer and she used it right away on Kate. The poor brunette falled on the floor right away.

"That electric power can stun a buffalo so you, with your insignificant (she kicked her in the ribs), pathetic (again), little (again), body (and again and that last kick put Kate on her back), you gonna sleep for a while"

Sarah crouched near to her victim and stroked Kate's midsection with her fingernails.

"I can't wait to play with this new toy"

Kate just woked up, that last sentance was in her head but it takes her several minutes to gather her thoughts. She realize that she was in her underwear, chained to the wall by her wrist.

At that moment Sarah appears in front of her.

"So, enjoy your room.
-Sarah ! What are you doing, why did you bring me here."

The blondie do not answer, she just grab a device at her belt, a kind of remot control and she press a bouton, then a hudge electrical shock strikes Kate. The poor brunette arched her back as her body's charged with strong electricity. She scream with all her strenght until finally her torture stop. She was now on her knees at the feet of Sarah who, without a word? grab her by the hair a send a knee in her face making her head go bounce on the wall. Then she stand her by the throat and looking at her in the eye she said :

"I have to teach you some rule bitch. First your now my bitch, you do whatever I want and you don't speak without my permission. I've always wanted to punish you and your pretentious ass and now I can."

She throws her on the floor and stomp her on the face with her high heel. Kate's grining her teeth with rage, she wanted to defend herself but she can't beacause of the device. With a grin on her face Sarah stopped stomping on Kate :

"Get up bitch !"

Kate got up difficultly and glare at Sarah defiantly.

"Oooh, you still got some fight in you. Don't worry I'm just beginning with you."

She grab Kate's wrist brutally and unlocked her. Then she send a knee to Kate's belly, follow with an elbow on her skull sending her on the floor again. Kate tried to get up right away but :

"I think you need to taste some electricity again, said Sarah with sadism"

Then she push the button of her device and the charge stroked Kate with force. The pain was so high that she cannot help convulsing and crying. And that time Sarah was making the torture long, in fact while she's continuing to torture the poor Kate she brings a pipe :

"You must be wondering why that continuous shock is not killing you or making you unconscious. Well it's because the device we have implanted in you has been intended to do that. The perfect electric torture device."

While she's speaking she came near the poor brunette with the pipe. Kate was on her back suffering a huge torture now.
Sarah was looking at her with satisfaction. Then she stopped the device :

"But I prefer physical contact..."

She make the pipe softly go upon the brunette's body and without any warning she hit her very hard tree times on her breast making her shout again. Kate tried to protect her breast with her arms but when she'd done that Sarah hit her accross the face. The she stomp her lower belly with her high heel and then she started beating her really hard with the pipe.

"Haha, this is fun !"

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Damn it, you stole my tazer idea! lol. Son of a....! lol. I was going to use that in my next Tekken story, lol.

Nice teaser! I really wanna read about what happens to her when she wakes up...

sanji

Potential Patron
I've added some part to the story. This isn't finished at all but since I'm having trouble with the language and my own schedule I think I would go that way, posting little by little.

Fell free to comment what is already there and again sorry for the mistakes I must be doing. I hope this is at least understandable (and enjoyable too :p ).

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Your English is fine, I understand what you're getting across. I like it, nice use of the electric shocks, it's something I hadn't thought of. I'm still slightly cheesed you used my taser bit, though. lol. I knew I should I have written my story when I had the chance! :P

sanji

Potential Patron
Why not, you're a great witter. You shouldn't let that prevent you from doing it. It's not like I will protest or something. You will certainly come up with something good and I really want to read the story you'll do with that idea.
Please feel free to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.