Junkyard Rumble (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Lilian hit the scrapyard ground again. Rolling away, she ducked behind a husked vehicle, and whipped out her phone, dialing Shun Ying in a frenzy.

"Hello?"

Lilian tried not to panic. "I'm in the scrapyard, help me!"

*click*

Shun Ying froze for a moment. "Lilian? Are you there? Lilian?!"

She snapped her phone shut. "Brad, something is wrong. We have to go to the scrapyard. Bring a weapon or two."

Brad nodded. He was a man of few words, mostly letting his actions talk for him. To anyone else, he seemed cold and distant, but Shun Ying knew him.

_____

Lilian landed hard on her back again, dazed.

"Aww, little girlie had enough?" Ty taunted her.

"Come on, get up, ya pussy. Cantcha take a punch better'n that?" Real Deal (who went by R.D) sneered at her.

The gang all dressed similarly, in blue basketball jerseys. Ty wore a sweater and loose pants, and Em Cee wore a jersey and shorts, but for the most part their colours were themed alike.

"Oh look, is that her phone" said Nas-Tiii. He lived up to his name well enough. He brought his baseball bat down on it, smashing it. They weren't smart enough to check the phone to see if she'd called anyone. The Colours Gang was widely regarded as a wannabe gang in Green Harbor. Jokes. Wimps. Wannabes that never were, and never would. Little details like checking her call log were why.

Too bad for Lilian, she was their first target in their bid to get serious.

Real Deal and Ty picked Lilian up by the arms and held her up. Em Cee did what he did best, running his mouth. If being a gang member entailed only having a big mouth, he'd be the leader. He thought he was the leader, but he regularly got put back in his place by the others. R.D slammed a punch into Lilian's stomach, winding her. Then he launched an uppercut into her jaw, snapping her head back. Lilian seemed to melt, her strength leaving her. R.D then hoisted her up into the air and dropped her across the hood of a car with a chokeslam.

Shun Ying and Brad got to the scrapyard, and saw the four of them crowded around something, hooting and yelling. Brad nodded to Shun and began searching the perimeter for a way in.

Then she recognized Lilian's half-pants, with her pant leg whole and her right one cut at the knee.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Shun Ying called out, from the other side of the chain link.

"Awwww, look! Someone's come to help the little dog!" Ty taunted. He pulled Lilian up to her knees by her brown hair. It was cut shortish, not even reaching her shoulders. Lilian looked lost in space, like she had already taken a bad beating. She looked at Shun Ying, her eyes pleading.

"help... me.. Shun...."

Em Cee backhanded her across the face. "You shut yo' mouth, bitch!" Lilian's head snapped to the side, and then hung, trace amounts of blood dripping from her lips.

"You sick bastards!" yelled Shun. "I'm going to make you all sorry for this!"

"Yeah, well, little Lilian here is gonna be plenty sorry!" R.D took the baseball bat and rammed it into Lilian's stomach, drawing another gasp and hard exhale. She dropped to her hands and knees. R.D then brought the bat down across her back and shoulders, dropping her.

Then they began to stomp and kick on Lilian, as she cried out in pain.

"Stop it! Stop hurting her! You sons of bitches, you will be sorry!"

They picked Lilian up again. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were half closed. "unnnnhh..." she moaned thickly. Then R.D was under her arms, and jacked her into the air. He brought her down hard on the scrapyard ground in a sitout powerbomb. Lilian's head banged off the ground, dazing her further. R.D picked up Lilian and hooked her arms, holding her up, as the other three began teeing off on her, punching her in the face, stomach and kidneys. Every punch hit Lilian like a brick, knocking her further and further out of the waking world. BAM. BAM. BAM. Lilian began to black out.

Shun Ying frantically searched for a way in. Then she found it. Even in her heels, she was lithe and agile, and she managed to leap on top of a pile of junk, and was climbing up and over the scrap wall.

"Guys, guys!" Em Cee yelled out , pointing at Shun Ying, making her way over the wall.

"Shit!" Nas-Tiii yelled. "Cheese it, the bitch brigade is coming!" They dropped Lilian on the ground, who curled up into the fetal position.

The four made their way over to where they had closed off a rear entrance with piles of junk. As they tried to escape, they were greeted by Brad Hawk brandishing a metal baseball bat.

"Going somewhere, assholes?" Brad cracked the bat across Em Cee's jaw, breaking it. Now he couldn't talk, and couldn't fight worth a damn. Em Cee fell backward, yelling and holding his face.

Brad leapt up, snapping his legs out, delivering a jump kick to both R.D and Ty, kicking them in the face. Then he grabbed them by the heads and slammed them together. He dropped R.D and propped up Ty, using the back of his head to block Nas-Tiii's incoming punch, which rattled Ty's skull. Then he threw Ty into Nas-Tiii, knocking them both to the ground. Nas-Tiii was getting up until Brad grabbed him and flipped him into a powerbomb, slamming him onto the scrapyard ground. His head hit a discarded car's bumper, knocking him stupid.

Picking up the bat again, he whipped it at R.D who was getting up. The top part of the bat hit him in the nose, breaking it and causing a gusher of blood. R.D's eyes rolled into his head and he fell over.

Ty was getting up, but out of the corner of his eye, Brad took a sweeping swing with the bat, breaking his ankle. Ty screamed out in agony and fell to the ground, yelling in pain. "Ah, shit! He broke it! He broke my ankle! Mutha fucka!"

"Would you just shut up once and for all?" Brad asked, kicking Ty in the mouth with his solid hard-soled shoe. Ty's head whipped back and he lay still.

Brad turned to survey the situation. He and Em Cee locked eyes.

"Man, we just, you know, I got caught up with this shit, yo!" Em Cee said, through obvious pain. He tried to push away from Brad, who bore down on him.

"Shit!" Em Cee yelled out, as Brad jumped on him. Brad worked the bat under Em Cee, then grabbed him by the hair and slammed his face into it. Not happy, he did it again, knocking out a tooth, and Em Cee. Then he took the bat and cracked him across the back with it.

Satisfied that all four of the would-be gang members were finished, he turned back to Shun Ying, who was in the middle of the scrapyard, cradling Lilian's body in her arms, tears dropping from her eyes.

"Lilian... Lilian, please... wake up, say something. Let me know you know I am here."

Finally, after the minutes passed since Brad had dealt with the gang, Shun Ying's prompting yielded results. Lilian's eyes fluttered open, halfway.

Shun Ying gasped slightly. Brad heard her, and looked. Then he smiled, something the man rarely did.

Lilian looked at Shun Ying for a long minute, not recognizing her at first. Shun Ying waited patiently. Then she prompted her... "Lilian... it's me. Shun Ying. I'm here to help you."

Lilian furrowed her brow in confusion. "Huh? I... I don't..." and then her eyes lit up in recognizance, something Shun Ying saw.

"Shun... Ying... you came to... help... thank you..." Lilian managed a smile, which caused Shun Ying to beam.

"Let's get you out of here."

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Forcing Shun Ying to watch her friend get pummeled while she was trapped behind a fence was a nice touch.

I found the optimistic ending almost more disturbing than when your heroines are horribly crippled :p Surprised me. I kept expecting the girls to get hit by a truck or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.