Julia and Christie in trouble (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I uploaded Julia ryona 3. Took this long time because I was sick and too tired, so I only worked on this during weekends. Trying to make the Christie video fast during next two weeks.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Do you still have problem? It's hard to say what is wrong by that description... anyway, there should be youtube version later so if you can't get it downloaded for some reason, you should be able to watch it there at least :)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
nah it works much better when you download a complete file. :P

Works fine now! Thanks for the awesome vid (as always!)

edit: Oh you meant him, lol. Deutscher, you have to download all five pieces, then select them all and right click, then press Extract Here (I always put them in their own folder, so it extracts it to the folder.)

supe41

Potential Patron
Dude, thank you!

You did Julia vs Nina and Anna <3

the best humiliation ever

you rock ;)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Thanks, nice you liked! BTW, are you supe41 from youtube or just another person with the same nickname?

Anyway, I've been recording material for 4th Julia video, but I will probably edit it into a video much later in July. It will be a smaller video with Lili, Zafina, Jack-6, Kuma, Heihachi and Kazuya vs Julia.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Time for Christie to take a nap :)
christie_gameover.jpg

EDIT: Both SD and HD version of the video have been uploaded.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying. As for the costume, this was a request video for one ryonani member, and he wanted especially this outfit.

C

cvhuisdv

aww ok.But if you have the time could you fullfill my request?Best on Julia,not on christie.With shorts of course(and maybe with a singlet if it is not much of trouble)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I'm not gonna do any requests for a couple of month since I've planned to make DOA4 videos for now. Maybe I could do a Julia winpose ryona video later, that has her wearing the shorts. Video could be similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fV82kUUqT0
However, I'm also not gonna start making the already posted videos again with just different outfit.

EDIT: here is some random Julia ryona image just because I can post it here :)
TUYk7.jpg

supe41

Potential Patron
Hey, brah :)

Im just another person with the same nickname, btw, im a fan of the supe41 from youtube. I love his videos about Julia (Especially the seven minute video of Julia vs Christie in tekken 5)

I hope you keep making videos. I love your videos too.

Cya

onlinehero

Casual Client
I'm trying to get fourth video uploaded today, it's been ready since yesterday. If you guys watched the Christy vid, then there is very little new unfortunately, as movesets are mostly the same. I just simply wanted to complete the Julia video set so that it has all the ryona stuff from Tekken 6. I'm definitely going to keep a long pause from Tekken videos now, mostly I will make a tag ryona video of TT2.

EDIT: anyway, if you have some request when TT2 comes out, let me know! :P
EDIT2: done uploading!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cvhuisdv

srry for being such a douche and all,but where is she in her shorts,u said there will be one
Request:could you do asuka(original suit but barefoot) and alisa(swimsuit and barefoot) similiar to this ryona please?

supe41

Potential Patron
Nice work bro. Now the Tekken 6 Julia video set is done and is awesome.

When TT2 comes out, make a julia and jaycee ryona video (But without her ridiculous mask - Try to customize her if its possible) faster as you can with new chain throws, etc. Will be nice if you can.

Cya

---------- Post added 08-21-2012 at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-20-2012 at 08:09 PM ----------

Zafina moves are so fucking humiliant/hot

The best throws in this vid for sure

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks a bunch for the videos, onlinhero. I really liked Lars’ move in which he grabbed her by the hair and pulled sharply back. A bit too brutal for my tastes, but I like the way her body get bent during this manoeuvre. I wonder, however, how this move works when the grabbed character has no hair.:p

Jin’s move 3:50 is also good for the same reason as Lars’ one. Just look how her body get bent – the back of her head touches her heels!

As for TTT2 requests: Jun in her swimsuit against King would be awesome. I have really liked her ever since I saw her in the previous Tekken Tag game and never gotten over the fact that there is practically no ryona with her.

onlinehero

Casual Client
srry for being such a douche and all,but where is she in her shorts,u said there will be one
Request:could you do asuka(original suit but barefoot) and alisa(swimsuit and barefoot) similiar to this ryona please?

I was too lazy to start playing through sc to unlock enough money to buy those clothes and also found that someone had already made a winpose ryona video in her shorts so I didn't bother myself

---------- Post added 08-28-2012 at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-26-2012 at 06:07 PM ----------

As for TT2 videos.... It's very likely that I will only have time to make one video before DOA5 comes out, so it's becoming kinda difficult to choose which character to use.
I really like Jaycee, but after making so many Julia videos, I feel like it would be nice to use some other character instead already. Jun could be one, but Asuka or Xiaouy could also be one. Maybe I throw a dice once I get the game...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.