Onlinehero's DOA ryona videos (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I wasn't talking about videos, but ryona content as a whole (games, images, videos, fiction etc). You write fiction and that is perfectly good way to contribute, I totally love your stories :)
I just wish more members would do at least something, it would greatly motivate me to invest time into making videos as well.

I have avertv capture hd, it should be in the capture card thread somewhere in technical help section.

---------- Post added 02-29-2012 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-28-2012 at 07:26 PM ----------

I have to see about that ayane video later, I now just want to finish the Leon vs Helena video before doing anything else...

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I don't usually like ryona videos with the victim getting double-teamed, but, damn, some of those tag holds are really hot, especially the one performed by Hitomi and Lisa shown in the screenshot. Something about a woman's painfully stretched body receiving additional trauma due to a punch or kick really turns me on.

Anyway, I can hardly wait for that video with Lean you've mentioned in the last post :)

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Good news and bad news: good news is that I've uploaded Helena vs Leon ryona video, and that I just received my copy of SFxT today (meaning I can start making videos of it tomorrow). Bad news is that the Helena vs Leon video came out dissapointing. Personally I just found it to bad for the purpose it was made for, and it wouldn't have gotten any better no matter how much more time I would have used into editing it, so I decided to upload it now. I just hope at least Ginazi will like it...

scaled.php

scaled.php

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Good news and bad news: good news is that I've uploaded Helena vs Leon ryona video, and that I just received my copy of SFxT today (meaning I can start making videos of it tomorrow). Bad news is that the Helena vs Leon video came out dissapointing. Personally I just found it to bad for the purpose it was made for, and it wouldn't have gotten any better no matter how much more time I would have used into editing it, so I decided to upload it now. I just hope at least Ginazi will like it...

Frankly, I can't see why you consider this video disappointing. You must be a real perfectionist or have completely different expectations of ryona videos than me if you think this vid is bad.

In my opinion it is a great video. You've shown certain hold too much (especially armbar, but I love that move, so that's not a big deal) and in so doing neglected other, rarely shown, ones. A few camera angles were awkward, but the vast majority were very good, so this is no problem at all.

On the other hand, I really liked that you included some punches and kicks - the way girls react to them can be sexier than animations of many a hold. Your use of environmental holds, especially of the one in which Leon grinds Helena's face in mud and the one where he lifts her up and positions her against the rock and then punches her right below her breasts, is awesome. They are one the sexiest parts of the entire series in my opinion, but are really hard to find in ryona videos and various DOA clips. And they are completely absent in other fighting games, so watching them in your videos is a true pleasure.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Well, sometimes when the resulting video is not as awesome like I had imagined, I get dissapointed. Usually I later notice that the video is actually still pretty good, and I think it will happen with this one too. I'm not saying that video is bad, it just didn't came such as I had expected.

I totally also loved the environmental moves you mentioned. Main reason why I choose the savannah map was the pond, and the fact that Leon has this move where he dunks the girl's head into water. Idea of Helena getting her beautiful hair and sexy costume all wet and dirty in the hands of Leon was really appealing. As for the belly punch move, I knew from the beginning that I wanted her to be finished off with that move. That's why I added those shots to the end where she is holding her stomach and trying to get up without succeeding in it.

Anyway, it's really good to hear you liked the video. I remember that you had earlier requested Helena vs Leon ryona video from someone else, so it's nice that this one came out good. Also thanks for the feedback. It's really nice when people leave a comment instead of just silently downloading the video :)

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
Hiya, onlinehero! I signed up for an account here just to tell you how much I've been enjoying your Helena videos. She's my favorite character to see in ryona, and your videos are spectacular, especially in their thoroughness and length. Great work!

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Well, sometimes when the resulting video is not as awesome like I had imagined, I get dissapointed. Usually I later notice that the video is actually still pretty good, and I think it will happen with this one too. I'm not saying that video is bad, it just didn't came such as I had expected.

I totally also loved the environmental moves you mentioned. Main reason why I choose the savannah map was the pond, and the fact that Leon has this move where he dunks the girl's head into water. Idea of Helena getting her beautiful hair and sexy costume all wet and dirty in the hands of Leon was really appealing. As for the belly punch move, I knew from the beginning that I wanted her to be finished off with that move. That's why I added those shots to the end where she is holding her stomach and trying to get up without succeeding in it.

Anyway, it's really good to hear you liked the video. I remember that you had earlier requested Helena vs Leon ryona video from someone else, so it's nice that this one came out good. Also thanks for the feedback. It's really nice when people leave a comment instead of just silently downloading the video :)

Although my favorite is leifang... i really like helena too. I just really wished her old white/blue opera dress was put in doa4 too. I really like your avatar picture! It's such a nice shot of her legs.. and her whole body!

This was my vid that I created before doa4 came out and I was really into this costume hehe

helena ryona v1.1 - YouTube

Morgion

Potential Patron
Hey there, I loved your helena videos because finding a good video with that outfit for her is super rare! I just wish there was some of that bayman throw in there. I forget what it's called, but the one where it ends with him rolling her over on the ground while being under her, then shoving his leg up her spine quickly.

But anyway, the reason why I'm posting is because I recently noticed this video here:
DOA
The person even said "credit", and left your name out! Not really sure if this is something you wanna deal with, already have, or whatever. But I figured I'd let you know in case you didn't.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Uploaded small Hitomi vs Bass and Bayman video (top and jeans costume) for monstarkook. Check first post.

EDIT: I'll be making one more with Tina and Mila (and maybe Alpha) vs Hitomi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.