Mamiya in trouble (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Ryona from beat 'em up game Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Hokuto Musou).

Mamiya tries to stop the Ken-Oh's forces by herself, but ends up in a bit of trouble... and secretly enjoys it.

Code:
Mamiya ryona

HQ (1280x720)
http://video.undertow.club/onlinehero/Mamiya_Ryona/mamiyaryona.7z.001
http://video.undertow.club/onlinehero/Mamiya_Ryona/mamiyaryona.7z.002
http://video.undertow.club/onlinehero/Mamiya_Ryona/mamiyaryona.7z.003
http://video.undertow.club/onlinehero/Mamiya_Ryona/mamiyaryona.7z.004

Samples:

thouzer.jpg

jagi.jpg

jagi2.jpg

horstk.jpg

shinc.jpg

bearhug.jpg

introuble.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Was curious about the ryona in this game. THanks for taking the time to make the video. Hope there are more animations you can make videos of. :3

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
Well theres one on youtube that ive posted under the youtube ryona vids tread, i'll just post it here again

Outlaw 無法者 VS Mamiya マミヤ

onlinehero

Casual Client
OK, I uploaded new one. Sorry for the mess.

Just btw: shame that outlaw is dlc character, that special move is pretty awesome :D

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
The animations themselves seem pretty stiff but loved the new videos. :D
So is the video of the biker outlaw fighting Mamiya a different game mode or do you just end up fighting her at some point in the game?

onlinehero

Casual Client
that blue haired outlaw in the yt vid? it's a dlc, but i don't know whether it is possbile to play agains him or can you just play as him (game has a "dream mode" where you can play as enemies).

hallo

Potential Patron
for some reason the file does not open on my computer....do I have to install some other software in order for it to open? When I look at the file information, it says that it's a document, not a movie.

onlinehero

Casual Client
for some reason the file does not open on my computer....do I have to install some other software in order for it to open? When I look at the file information, it says that it's a document, not a movie.
I assume you're using Windows PC

1) Download all three .rar files
2) Download 7-zip here Download
3) Extract files with 7-zip
4) Download media player classic here Free-Codecs.com :: Download Media Player Classic 6.4.9.1 : Media Player Classic is an enhanced version of Media Player 6.4
5) Download codecs here Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 7.0.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 7.0.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 7.0.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools
6) Play the video files with media player classic

hallo

Potential Patron
Thanks for the quick reply, I should have said this earlier, but i'm using a mac. I assume I can still download the same files for mac and follow the steps you listed above?

onlinehero

Casual Client
Thanks for the quick reply, I should have said this earlier, but i'm using a mac. I assume I can still download the same files for mac and follow the steps you listed above?

With mac you want to use The Unarchiever instead of 7-zip. Here's a link: The Unarchiver
And VLC player (or Quicktime player) instead of media player classic + codecs. VLC comes with all codecs included so you don't need to download any. Link: VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

Hope you can play the vids, because I've had a bit of trouble playing them with mac.

Stewfree

Potential Patron
that was the most disappointing game over screen I've ever seen. thanks for uploading though, I loved the clothing destruction

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I just so love the ryona here. Too bad the Game Over screen looks a little meh (but at least you get a nice butt shot at times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.