JTR (Jack the Ripper)'s Artwork Thread (Shooting / Bloody / Excessive) (1 Viewer)

Malesor

Potential Patron
Figured I'd open up a thread for this, since there might be some folks and lurkers out there that appreciate it.

Jack the Ripper (mostly known as JTR) has been posting his artwork online for some years now. But he has mostly kept to Gurochan, and curiously rarely ever posted on these kind of forums or similar websites in these communities. But after talking to him, I am pretty sure it was simply because he was not aware of the existence of of them. Unfortunately he doesn't post much publicly anymore, so he has granted me permission to share his artwork.

This thread will focus on one of my favourite artists, JTR. His focus is shootings. Excessive and bloody shootings. If you're not into bloody affairs, or lots of bullets, then this is not the thread for you, I assure you. However, I know there are some people out there that like that stuff, such as myself. This might be a thread they like.
I will also say beforehand: Most of JTR's artwork is sketches, and unfinished work. He has some stories, most unfinished, and he doesn't have that many colored artworks. But I'm sure people can still enjoy them.

Elements of JTR's stuff: Shooting, Stabbing, Execution, Breast punching / squeezing, Very Bloody, Superheroine, Spy, Torture, Glasses, Busty, Excessive, Overkill, Exaggerated,
bit of gore / nudity here and there, etc...

I will be posting some sketches in attachments, but the comic stories will probably be via imgur album links for full size and quality. (His images are hand drawn on paper and scanned, large). I might also later upload .rar folders to download more stuff in full size and quality if people are interested.

Without further delay, here's the first few pictures. I will continue to update this thread pretty rapidly. So stay tuned if you like what you see.
Let me know if you like it or not, folks. I don't frequent to this forum that often, so I'm not sure if there are many that like this sort of stuff.

P.S. - JTR is from Brazil. So most of the text will be in portuguese.
P.P.S. - I'm not actually sure if this thread is more fitting in this section or the "Images" section. But if the other section is more fitting, then please let me know admins.

cat_and_supergirl~1.png cat_and_supergirl~2.png 137399670433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Malesor

Potential Patron
Well, here is an imgur album link to one of his comic stories. I must apologize beforehand, because this one was scanned too brightly, so it might be a bit hard to look at, on some pages.
Elements: Shooting, Execution-ish, Headshot finisher, bit of punching / squeezing, Degrading, Fondling, Blouse, Glasses, Kissing (both ways)

JTR comic: Casal - Album on Imgur

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ripthur

Finally I found some of his art. Saw it once on gchan but it got saged... You have more? Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.